/MLG/- Millennial LEO General

Anyone here watch donut operator? Thoughts on the man, the method, or the channel?

youtu.be/xHNBBbZrA0w

Also, Millennial LEO General.

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-220539.png (1920x1080, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ncNh6mUwJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=bHnhbBLnhUc
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQfdR-c9q4k
youtube.com/watch?v=PcteRIjKuII
newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-in-cuffs/award-winning-cop-arrested-for-killing-mistress-to-hide-affair-from-wife-d-MgaBRozUWShFyChoGIIA/
nytimes.com/2019/05/19/nyregion/nypd-officer-hitman.html
youtu.be/lwAAoSwXr2U
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK9ZPdR22-OEueCYQLIZAS7MRTrqqILo6
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
abcnews.go.com/US/houston-police-embroiled-scandal-lies-found-knock-warrant/story?id=60991293
denverpost.com/2018/12/03/no-charges-aurora-officer-involved-shooting-gary-black/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Wichita_swatting
youtube.com/watch?v=RZFlIK-zAO8
cjmasters.eku.edu/sites/cjmasters.eku.edu/files/21stmilitarization.pdf
pnas.org/content/115/37/9181
youtu.be/8tIsoEMNjSg
nytimes.com/video/us/100000005176538/dash-camera-shows-moment-philando-castile-is-killed.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=138&v=8W1wAQjLG4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cops are trash

kys pig.

I think he's really unnecessary. You get more information from the description in the original video. If you prefer having a "personality" read you basic details and bitching about shit on twitter, he's your guy.

>Millennial LEO General
Absurdly specific general. But i guess it makes sense. Hell, there's was an untapped demographic for the raccoon general.

Dude is cringe and has a whore wife.
I mean seriously, how could you sleep at night next to some tatted up broad who's had 30 dicks in her.
Other than that he makes entertaining videos, gear reviews are cringe tho.

Attached: 1548163817148.gif (224x224, 395K)

Post pics of your secondaries lads.

Reminder: cops will ALWAYS exist no matter what society you live in. Except anarchy (but that's beyond retarded).
Also: you're picking a fight with the wrong people. That's like hating the priced and items on the McDonald's menu and yelling at the counter-clerk for it.
t.not a cop or thin-blue-liner

Kind of disagree but I see your point. His breakdowns are pretty on point but he is a low IQ doofus.
Agree, but there does seem to be a dichotomy on the force these days. Not just tattoos, but a different sense of the underlying memetic primatives of Law & Order.
What is your wife like? If you aren't married, don't bother responding.

I think he's cool. I'm a fan.

Pigs and bootlickers can fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ncNh6mUwJ8

youtube.com/watch?v=bHnhbBLnhUc

the system(s) are trash, the job is trash, most of the individual people doing the job are fine. Don't be a pessimistic downer faggot next time.

>Agree, but there does seem to be a dichotomy on the force these days. Not just tattoos, but a different sense of the underlying memetic primatives of Law & Order.
Out with the old guard, in with the new. Hopefully the transition is an improvement.

Hi donut, seems like you're desperate for attention if you're shilling on Jow Forums

Also my wife is a cop with no tattoos and fucked one dude before me.

Attached: 1562006487891.gif (364x339, 768K)

Attached: tbl.jpg (725x872, 315K)

>You get more information from the description in the original video
Absolutely not. Most OG sources come from people with an agenda and huge bias. Stuff that comes from cops are rarely looked at by regular people and Donut helps regular people understand whats going on

how many dudes has she fucked since?

I didn't realize the public library was open this late, Mr. Roody Poo. Was your Mom's boyfriend a cop?

>fucked one dude before me.
You never seek out this information nor do you offer your number. Let it be a mystery.

#torched

He's streaming on twitch RN. Why don't you man up, link the thread, and accuse him to his face, sweet cheeks?

One of these people has a well regarded place in society since time immemorial and one is a pestilence.
Hint: it's the one that didn't claim the entire color spectrum like it's rightfully theirs

liked him when all he did was cop stuff and talking about what the cops did, what he thinks they should've done, etc. He's more focused on vlogging now and that's cancer

The vast majority of the shooting videos he uses are on Police Activity and other channels and sites way before. Those have good descriptions that provide ample info. Of course those somewhat favor the police but so does Donut. The only time where he makes a bigger difference is where videos are posted on some form social media where they're massively cut short and out of context but then it's never hard to find the original video and circumstances. I guess I just prefer to read it than have a youtube personality slowly read it to me inbetween telling me what he's doing in his life.

I don't want to agree because I like the guy and I think that he, those like him, and their fanbases will be very valuable in CW2, but yeah, it is such a waste of bandwidth.

Nice projection. Considering the fact that you seem comfortable and familiar with the idea of divorce, I'd ask you the same question.

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/

youtube.com/watch?v=IQfdR-c9q4k

youtube.com/watch?v=PcteRIjKuII

newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-in-cuffs/award-winning-cop-arrested-for-killing-mistress-to-hide-affair-from-wife-d-MgaBRozUWShFyChoGIIA/

nytimes.com/2019/05/19/nyregion/nypd-officer-hitman.html

I totally see your point. Media fit is so important when choosing where you get your info from. The vlog shit is not interesting to me at all.

A rebuttal, of sorts:
His videos on judicial precedent are absolute fire. Mimms v. Pennsylvania is a legal redpill that BTFOs BLM, sovereign cucks, libretariatards, and EwwPigs types every time.

youtu.be/lwAAoSwXr2U

Most people seem completely oblivious of the Lawful Order precedent. So many lives would be saved, so many misdemeanors and felonies would be stepped down a whole class, saving literally millions of dollars for citizens, states, and Fed, if it was common knowledge that you must comply with lawful orders.

Ditto for his vids on LTL (taser, beanbag, Sriracha spray) when dealing with NPCs who are nogunz by default. ITT there are morons who think LTL is a cure all, and this is Jow Forums.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK9ZPdR22-OEueCYQLIZAS7MRTrqqILo6

SEETHING

any LEOs here that are detectives/investigators?
Did you change your service weapon and EDC to adapt to plainclothes?
Standard issue for my department is a glock 17 and I figured since im carrying on a duty belt and run the risk of getting into a shootout more so then the average cc'er, why not go for the bigger firearm? Ive been getting groomed for detective position and some of the detectives I know are a bit more relaxed. Some carry single stack 45s like the sig p220, one girl I know even carries a glock 26 as her sidearm and most only carry one gun. No folding knives, pepper spray, ect. Just one gun, handcuffs and a phone or note pad. I already feel sort of under armed not having my duty belt with the usually aforementioned items and when I mentioned my EDC to one of them they looked at me like I was crazy and said I wont need any of that stuff and it'll be a pain to lug around.

What do the detectives you know or that post here have as an EDC?

Attached: 1560666254650.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Parents "happily" married for 35 years. >30 cousins. Happily married myself with kids. Barking up the wrong tree, friendo. Sorry if I touched a nerve.

Also, no LEO in the family tree.

Mhm. Low IQ as expected.

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

IA here. IME detectives/investigators/analysts have a complete disconnect with the street. TV and movies are fun to watch, but personally I role heavy because of the shit I don't expect, not the shit that I want to deal with. Everyone mocks the prepared when it is situation normal, but they cling to you like children when it gets AFU. Just my 2¢.

>well regarded place in society
The United States didn't have a police force until 1829 with the creation of the Postal Inspection Service.
SWAT didn't exist until 1968 after Charles Whitman's shooting two years earlier.
Ordinary beat cops didn't start getting military gear until the creation of the 1033/1208 program in the NDAA of 1990 and expanded in the NDAA of 1997.

That's great. I hope you and your loved ones never get shot in your home. Remember to say, "yes sir, Mr. Officer" and put on a big smile.

abcnews.go.com/US/houston-police-embroiled-scandal-lies-found-knock-warrant/story?id=60991293

denverpost.com/2018/12/03/no-charges-aurora-officer-involved-shooting-gary-black/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Wichita_swatting

youtube.com/watch?v=RZFlIK-zAO8

disregard individual nations. a police type organization has existed in every other nation. also, the need for a police force was obviously eventually recognized in the US.

Remember that the one who's gonna be knocking at your door to take your guns is Joe Beatcop with his plate carrier and issued AR-15

cjmasters.eku.edu/sites/cjmasters.eku.edu/files/21stmilitarization.pdf

pnas.org/content/115/37/9181

False and ahistorical. Look up the etymology of the word "sheriff." "Police" is a verb as well as a noun, and when life was a little less urb-tainted than it is these days, a posse was the best and often only chance citizenry had at justice.

Don't play at pedantry; there is always someone more bookish than you out there.

I'll be sure to think of you if I ever have to kick my door down.

>"sheriff." "Police"
semantics. Laws and law enforcement organization then. and a community where there isn't will form one.
where there's law or policy there are law enforcement or police.
>Don't play at pedantry; there is always someone more bookish than you out there.
or someone bent on narrowing my argument down to the specificity of terms to try and refute my assertion instead of arguing it's merit.

how often do you run into something that serious though? Would you say more or less compared to patrol?

I'm hornswoggled; are you the dude arguing that policing is not a time honored, deeply respected societal tradition OR the guy arguing that policing has been around forever?

Regardless, all arguments are semantic; to say otherwise is to assert that broad based generalities and opinion flinging are preferable to constrained discussion (google Sowell on constrained reality v. unconstrained reality if you'd like to know more).

If your argument collapses upon being narrowed, your argument is worthless. Logic by definition must be reductive without losing causal integrity. This is the core of reducto ad absurdum.

I think this might be Blue on Blue. I don't think we disagree.

I'm an IA. The seriousness of what I do is almost 100% policy in nature. I ride heavy in case SHTF unrelated to my computer screen. I've just come to believe that detectives are lazy pozzed faggots. Or women.

>the guy arguing that policing has been around forever?
this. >Regardless, all arguments are semantic; to say otherwise is to assert that broad based generalities and opinion flinging are preferable to constrained discussion
of course, but ideas range from broad to narrow. when i said cops or police i was referring to law enforcement organizations in general. From the context of what i originally said i dont see how you can think otherwise.
>If your argument collapses upon being narrowed, your argument is worthless.
unless one party is purposefully focusing on the exact terms being used to dismiss your idea rather than argue the actual idea implied.
(i.e. "the pope has existed since roman times" "nuh uh. the romans called that figure pontifex maximus")

I think I see your point, and I concur, but you must also take into account the changing nature of terminology. Twitch thots have only existed as long as twitch has, but whores have been around forever. It felt like you were saying (metaphorically) that whores were invented when twitch thots became a thing. Does that make sense? I'm not trying to be needlessly argumentative.
Formal police agency's inception coincides with the adoption of fiat currency over mercantilism, but community policing is stone age old.

so what are you rolling heavy with? and are shoulder holsters a meme for this kind of work? I figured this would be one of the only appropriate uses

sorry for the confusion then. trying to sum up a concept like "cops have been around forever" in as many terms sometimes makes it more confusing.
>Formal police agency's inception coincides with the adoption of fiat currency over mercantilism, but community policing is stone age old.
no shit, i just read a book about this. they had to go fiat currency and needed police to keep the currency valid. with gold and silver people were clipping coins (amongst various other scams) and taking that silver to the east where they could exchange it for twice the amount of gold. it made a few assholes insanely wealthy and almost completely destroyed many western economies.

People hate on jews, and I get why, but rent seeking knows no bounds. This is why the line is blue and thin; you need someone dumb enough to ignore the profit potential and loyal enough to ignore extravagance. The net effect is safe communities, but the cost is sanity, marriages, and logic.

It was fun sparring with you. Stay safe brother. See you on that day.

I'm a small of the back kind of guy, but I think old school cops were onto something with the elbow touch, both to conceal as well as hide tells. I feel like EDC comes down to the same thing that dick size arguments do; what you should do is based on what you have and what you need to be happy. Some people are lazy, some people are fucked. My rule of thumb is primary + secondary. "This is my rifle, this is my gun; one is for fighting, one is for" the ability to corral, coerce, or conceal.

Night lads.

>donut
libtard trash

Buenos nachos

>This is why the line is blue and thin; you need someone dumb enough to ignore the profit potential
True wisdom is knowing you only need so much money and some things have no price tag.
>and loyal enough to ignore extravagance.
this is the rub

Last one

youtu.be/8tIsoEMNjSg

You are making us look bad

Ah yes, I would much rather deal with feral blacks running around than some cop that hurts my fee fees

post your CCW little teenager

nytimes.com/video/us/100000005176538/dash-camera-shows-moment-philando-castile-is-killed.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=138&v=8W1wAQjLG4o

What comes around goes around, pigs.

What? No that's retarded. You need to know. Best way is to ask very early during a pretty sexual conversation were you seem extremely non judgmental.

And tell them you don't know how many, because keeping track after a while is creepy

I mean fuck you because cops are immoral 90% of the time but I got to admit you torched that guy pretty good

Would any of you enforce mandatory gun confiscation if passed? Do you think it's worth the personal safety risk?
Petty criminals are one thing but people with firm ideologies fly planes into buildings and destroy federal buildings.
You, obviously, dont have to answer if you're afraid you might make trouble for yourself.

>cops are immoral 90% of the time
Spoken like a dindu nuffin

>Propagating the states monopoly on violence is great because when I think about it my brain hurts so it must be right.
>Most of my interactions with the public are to enforce illegal taxation with the threat of violence but I'm a good guy because i have this cool shiny star!
>I don't have enough moral courage to dispense justice myself so I'll release a child rapist from custody easy peasy once he is acquitted even if I know for sure he did it. I mean what else would I do? Not follow the rules that I have instead of a brain?
>The public has a legal obligation to assist me but I have no legal obligation to assist them, even though our most common motto is To Protect and Serve! Isn't that a riot.

The upside is you're going to get turned into a paraplegic by some teenager texting in the right lane when he passes you at 75 during a traffic stop. Have fun with that.

>Do you think it's worth the personal safety risk?
Pigs work the job for the security, benefits, and perks it offers them. Putting themselves at any sort of risk, is out of the question.

All you can see (and exaggerate) is the downside of a law enforcement agency. Those things may be real to some degree. But without law enforcement mob rule perpetrates murder of the innocent, revenge killings, and, at it's worst, blatant genocide.
You want to be burned at the stake because you are a "witch"? be my guest.

>Putting themselves at any sort of risk, is out of the question.
Obviously not true or none of them would ever pull anybody over for anything. You never know who you're pulling over.

I don’t like it either, but with all of his cop content getting demonetized I can’t really blame him for branching out.

Seriously though, fuck youtubes ad set up. Why they just don’t set certain categories of videos that sponsors can choose to sponsor and take it upon themselves is beyond me.

Not weapons related

Fuck off piggies

And when they do pull over random people, look at how jumpy they are. They wreak of fear.

Attached: res_22961_scared-pig.jpg (300x215, 12K)

You'd be different? You don't even know. Anyone can answer yes until they have to do it.

Which is why they will probably just start gunning everyone down or setting houses on fire with "burners" when called to grab guns.

>doesn’t know the difference between reek and wreak
Haha oh wow, you’re a diamond dozen kid.

Also I say kid because it’s obvious you’re not old enough to be driving and actually be pulled over by a cop. They’re pretty alright even if they are a dick who gives you a ticket.

>jumping to conclusions without evidence
spotted the pig

>gunning everyone down
That would be fine for militant gun owners. Then it's an outright war between two opposing factions. No hope for amnesty or legal maneuvering only execution? Then it would war.

you can be 1 month old and be pulled over as a passenger fuckhead

>You are making us look bad
pigs are making pigs look bad

They're still going to take your guns even if you suck their cocks, user.

>without evidence
>doesn’t know basic english
>nothing alluding to actual life experience
>posts like an edgy teenager
Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck; it’s probably an underageban posting from his parent’s house during summer.

>Then it would war.
That's how cops already think about their jobs.

Soldiers don't give out tickets

Did I touch a nerve kiddo?

>if you don’t hate cops you must support gun control and suck their dicks
Great strawman you built there. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of pleasure beating up on it.

Cop here, by all means handle your own shit then and don’t call anyone for help.

They all wil be enforcing the upcoming 2020 AWB, user. All of them will.

>Implying cops help people
You will show up after the home invader is shot and arrest the victim for an arcane firearms violation if you can find one.

>everyone who dislikes leos must be a uninitiated youth
probably wrong

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Not everyone, just

That happens. Also rapists and murderers are discovered and put in prison too. Neighbors who blast rap at 3am get citations and turn that shit down too.

He’s a bootlicker extraordinare.

If calls 911 and says I was in a firefight with a home invader, he is dead and I am wounded, a cop will show up, even though it's unnecessary.

Yeah but they don't recognize the laws are trash cause they go out of their way to do a shitty job to enforce shitty laws they believe is right. I don't hate cops I really don't but I hate your logic faggot.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

You guys hit those traffic ticket quotas yet? Better get out there and pull some speeders over! Keep our streets safe officers!

Oh please cops never stopped anyone from getting raped or murdered. Cops don't even care about rape. If anything they protect murderers and rapists from vigilante justice.

>Everybody in X group is X based on subjective data
At least your logic is blatantly stupid

>vigilante justice.
We all know thats right 100% of the time

>We all know thats right 100% of the time
Implying cops and DAs are?

Because PDs and prosecutors have a 100% success rate otherwise?

Probably more right than the shitty state sponsored thuggery we have now

>cops sometimes get things wrong
>now vigilante justice, that’s foolproof
Were you born this stupid or did you work at it?

Also you do realize that cops aren’t the end all be all of our justice system right? Aww who’m I kidding you’ve got no clue how the justice system works.

How was beating up on that strawman? Was it satisfying?

rename this shitty general

Attached: DSC_0089.jpg (1600x1066, 253K)

It’s not a strawman if it’s what you’re claiming.

Their ratio is alot closer to 100% than vigilante justice.
see witch trials

I'd rather it was deleted. It's off topic and piggies have plenty of other pens they can muck around in outside of Jow Forums.