Let’s talk about this no gun politics rule on Jow Forums. I think it’s absurd...

Let’s talk about this no gun politics rule on Jow Forums. I think it’s absurd. You can’t avoid the modern political aspect of weapons on a weapons board. It’s very closely tied to our interest, and despite the noguns Jow Forums meme this place is better suited to discuss the issue of gun rights than the lower level of discourse on Jow Forums. Thoughts?

Attached: F1CAB3E0-769E-49EF-9598-84001F324431.jpg (768x768, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18263441
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone just ignores it anyways. As all good citize- I mean posters should do with nonsensical law- I mean rules.

Only problem about opening up this place to political talk would be the tidle wave of anti-gun shills flooding in here to shit up the board like how normies infested Jow Forums

No, the more gun politics threads we have on here, the more the Jow Forums cancer spreads to us.
They're going to come here anywhay and shit things up with being wheeraboos and whatnot

we don't need to encourage them

Attached: 1480540420690.jpg (562x527, 61K)

No keep Jow Forums about Jow Forums, not thinly veiled Jow Forumsshit. Boards are already shitted up by Jow Forums with the rule, last thing we need is to make it acceptable.

That's why mods need a open thread for all gun debate talk. Just for that one thread. Lock it so it can't be banned.
This is a good point >>

>wave of anti-gun shills flooding in here to shit up the board
Do you not see them? They're here now.

I agree that owning a gun is a unessesarily political act, and technical discussion of gun laws is as vital to gun ownership as a discussion about technique, ammo, or whatever.

It's also true that it can get cancerous fast, especially during gun control scares. If a dem wins and starts beating the awb drum in a serious way in 2020 every single thread will be a gun control thread if their not getting purged.

Either put on these glasses, or start eating that trash can.

Attached: Nada.jpg (869x1000, 147K)

I think how it is right now is fine. There are typically stealth politics thread here where people discuss contemporary issues where as overt political shitpost threads get deleted by jannies. It helps keeping the normies out

why talk about gun control on Jow Forums when EVERYONE HERE is against it?

>Let’s talk about this no gun politics rule on Jow Forums
It doesn't exist, sure it's technically a rule but shit is never actually enforced

no keep Jow Forums out of Jow Forums we can openly talk about gun laws already but whenever a gun control thread is made it devolves into a shitfest

I hope two things have been made abundantly clear, OP.
>no one wants politics talk here
>you're a massive faggot that inhales penis like they're going to cancel pride month

strawpoll.me/18263441

Because all of them just becomes retarded Jow Forums memery that doesnt feel like an actual discussion but just people repeating whatever they can to trigger people in a fake Jow Forums discussion because they dont care about it.

Attached: go away.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Horseshit. Chicago vs. Heller had its own sticky FFS. We're going to talk about gun control like we always have and the mods can simply eat shit.

Who cares? Are they really gonna sway anyone on here?

It's loosely enforced (and for good reason)

Pretty much. As far as semi-arbitrary rules go, it’s actually pretty fairly enforced. Important threads get through (unless it’s the 37th thread on the topic) while shitty “DAE SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED?!?” get deleted