You don't need more than 7 rounds

You don't need more than 7 rounds.

ITT: Let's get real.

Attached: 93510_1.jpg (1000x746, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunsandhomedefense.com/dont-think-a-home-invasion-can-happen-in-a-nice-neighborhood/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if you miss

>You most likely will never use your gun for self defense.

You dont need more than 1 gun

you don't need guns if you take active avoidance of conflict and live in a nice area, otherwise known at the vast majority of the united states

What if you don’t
What if you want another one

Bingo!

Attached: 2EC0691A-FBAB-4CB5-A964-7E277D3BCC6A-2379-000001E03061388C.gif (498x372, 969K)

>What if you don’t

then you probably can't afford a gun that has more than 7 rounds anyway.

Still need a gun though, more than 7 bullets wouldn’t hurt

7.62x39 is better than 5.56x45

Fuck you, I need a belt fed machine gun.

shall
not

Undesirables are like air, water and electricity, they take the path of least resistance. Drop your guard too often and eventually it'll catch up to you. I'd rather keep my NK3000 clean and full of hollow points, because when the Basketball Americans come to play I'd like to play back.

The boogaloo will never happen

you dont need to have 60+ loaded mags in your safe "just in case"

Fuck off Democrat

>made in india from scrap metal
>not drop safe
>can't pass the 30K round army test
That pistol is a travesty OP

Why not

>ITT: Let's get real.

Because bad guys don’t commit crimes without a buddy or two? Countless CCTV footage of crooks robbing gas stations and carjacking with 2 or 3 accomplices

Because pistols are guaranteed one shot stoppers and you don’t have to hit someone multiple times in vital organs to get an incapacitation in most cases not instant unless it’s their CNS.

Because you’re a shooting god (you aren’t) and never miss, stress doesn’t phase you and you practice your one handed shooting skills religiously (you don’t, you suck dick at shooting with both hands as it is)

More ammo onboard doesn’t mean you get to shoot more. It means you are less likely to run dry and waste time getting your gun back in the action. The typical criminal can let off 5-6 rounds in a second. A reload means you’ll be 5,8,10 bullets behind in a gunfight. You should be spending your time making rapid, accurate hits instead of fumbling around with reloads. People like Tim Grammins and Jared Reston have been in shootouts where their attackers took more than 7 rounds before getting killed. Tim and Jared were using .45 and .40 respectively. Guess what they carry now? 9mm’s. Why? Because they hold more ammo.
>tl;dr you’re dumb as fuck and are a fag

Attached: 942CDAB5-F548-4142-A238-20BECA0A3B95.gif (218x216, 7K)

Obvious shill thread is obvious. Shoo shoo, shareblue

SHALL NOT

Watching police body CAM videos it seems the more bullets I have the better.

Here are well trained people that still need to change a 15 round mag often, if they are lucky.

You don't need any gun. You don't need freedom of speech. You don't need to be treated fairly in a court of law. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Lol until bands of useless spics carpool to your neighborhood and start ransacking unlocked cars and garages. Get fucked leftist the threat is real.

Because the attackers will probably stab or shoot or otherwise damage your person and you can’t be worrying about trying to reload the fucking gun you need to be retreating to safety.

Niggers are subhuman and always will be.

SHALL
>obligatory kys

Attached: tenor (3).gif (300x498, 2.66M)

>Niggers are subhuman and always will be.
Niggers aren't subhuman they're farm equipment you fucking bigot. I Can't believe that in 2019, people are still comparing poor subhumans to cotton harvesters.
>back to Jow Forums

So your retarded ass is saying that Jamal or a John Deer are equivelant or greater than humans?

>people
>subhumans
>farm equipment
In that order

Farm equipment is more valuable than subhumans. A tractor is actually useful and can accomplish needed tasks and help provide food, Jamal on the other hand...

This.

i'd be much more worried about losing my large farm equipment than any form of paid or unpaid labor

>Police
>Well trained

wow that is super cool and hard boiled the way you let blacks live rent free in your psyche

Muh nigga

They live rent free everywhere else, it's called section ape

Go back to Africa you fucking no brain nigger monkey

you don't need to gobble all those cocks OP

I go where I please and do as I want. I won't live my life in fear because there are bad people in the world.

>and live in a nice area
Oh my, please tell me you're not actually retarded enough to believe this.
gunsandhomedefense.com/dont-think-a-home-invasion-can-happen-in-a-nice-neighborhood/

fuck off

The Boogaloo is already happening

>He relaxed around blacks

Never going to make it

Please leave

Attached: 1558466391146.jpg (625x626, 63K)

You are far more likely to die of cardiovascular disease, heart attack or stroke than use your pistol in a violent encounter. Get fit you fucks.

Not sleeping 8h per night + 30min nap at midday will cut decades from your life, either by killing you early or contributing to dementia. Read "Why We Sleep".

Attached: CLEAN, LEAN, MEAN.jpg (260x238, 13K)

>live in a nice area

The right and the gun lobby has totally and completely overlooked this fact. They need to be hammering home how elite liberals in SF want to prevent inner city blacks and mexicans in poor neighborhoods from defending themselves.

The statistical truth is that honest citizens in shitholes need guns way more than we do in white suburbs and rural areas.

More than 6-8 loaded mags is indicative of a mental illness.

Poster you replied to is a retard. Why wouldn’t a criminal invade a wealthy or ‘nice’ area?

This is a good example too
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

>the average criminal
>5-6 rounds a second
a non stop warfare, wew.

Every US citizen should be required by law to carry a single action 6 shooter. The US government will provide a 22lr six shooter to every 18 year old citizen.

>need

KEK
E
K

Attached: 1554978990298.jpg (750x734, 82K)

>need
S H A L L
H
A
L
L