I wonder?

What can one do with the serial numbers of a glow-niggers guns?

Attached: glowing4eva.jpg (3920x2960, 3.9M)

Attached: glownumbers.png (1232x1696, 2.9M)

unironically what COULD you even do with just the serial number?

report it as stolen?

That is why I came to Jow Forums
This glowie was boasting pretty hard I posted the pic of the edit where he could see the numbers and he disappeared.

That's a pretty stupid idea

can you find information on the owner?
He pretended to be hot shit.

>That is why I came to Jow Forums

why so we could tell you how to hack his gun and make it explode?

Making a false report to police. Lying to police.

And then when they figure out it wasn’t stolen you will be charged with filing a false police report.

kek
I need the code user, give me the code to blow up that glow-niggers gun.

how about you stop being a retarded underaged hopped up on the lastest funny Jow Forums memes

report as found in a hostile territory

literally just send the image to his boss and tell him to stop breaking opsec like a faggot

also

>Anderson Arms
>pistol
kek, even fed security uses poverty ponies. arg btfo.

falsely reporting a gun stolen is a pretty big no-no, and if you think you can just do that anonymously and the ATF take you seriously, you might be retarded. You really think you're the first person to think of that?

Nothing. Now, if you were to steal a glownigger's gun, murder somebody with it, and pin it on said glownigger...

>serial numbers
Use it on every 80% lower.

cripes you people are stupid beyond belief

op if you really have the balls then....

go to CIA webpage they will have a contact link somewhere - type a message post link to thread photos etc and tell them this glownigger ahem, cia employee, is posting stupid shit on the internet to identify themselves

CIA should take that fairly seriously

OTOH that's just a gun and a leather wallet, anybody can buy those yes ? and I really doubt a real cia glower would do that, more likely its some arab sand monkey shit trolling

It’s 14-420-6969-88
Password is CrispyDavidian. At the captcha you have to pick all the images of Ruby Ridge

You can report it to your range trap and next time they come in they will be queued for a penis inspection.

That's not how american's write dates. He's fucking with you.

Absolutely nothing but commit suicide by two gunshots to the back of the head. Spooks know how to make all manner of grimy shit happen off the books.