Next frontier of gun control

Not the ATF I promise.

Chat about ammo
>collecting
>hoarding
>storage
>best deals

California was a test. Look at fun control websites and facebook groups. The next frontier is ammo.

What with 2020 being a close if not sure victory for dems on some fronts, hoarding is going to be a thing.

How are you preparing?

Attached: BOLAMMO1.jpg (802x1024, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Husky-78-in-H-x-48-in-W-x-24-in-D-5-Shelf-Steel-Unit-MR482478W5/203828250
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing?

Shameless self bump

nah fuck off glow worm

buy and store bulk brass or steel case?

i'm surprised those shelves can take that much weight.

How many desiccants packets do you bet that guy has in with the ammo in that damp basement?

Not enough

The CA stuff isn’t too bad. It’s inconvenient sure but if you have a registered gun, you don’t even need the background check. As for the actual check, it’s like $2. If you’re paranoid about ammo registry which isn’t a thing as far as I can tell, just have a friend buy it. Not trying to cope but this is hardly the end of the world. As a Californian, this has been a great year in terms of rights.

Ok

Attached: image_search_1562112496689.jpg (711x688, 53K)

It shouldn't even be a thing to begin with.

>Not trying to cope
Not doing a good job of that Cali user. But seriously though how has it been good?

I build my guns nigger, they're bad.

I take issue with giving more money to CA, since they have such an excellent track record of fiscal responsibility.

>I have to register
>I have to pay an additional tax to exercise my rights
>a 30 second transaction now takes 10+ minutes, I get compensated $70 an hour, my time is valuable.
>out of state shooters cant buy ammo in california, literally a defacto ban.

but poll taxes are absolutely illegal

You guys fail to realize that cucked NY has been dealing with an online ammo ban and mystery registry system for almost 5 years now. Shit still has yet to be challenged in court. Long is the road to freedom - so quick and easy to take rights away, so long and hard to claim them back.

You just go and do what you can to circumvent things and continue hoarding - find private sales, go on a road trip out of state with friends to make purchases, find vendors that will ship to you, etc...

Based judge Benitez made modern high caps legal to own which means that, while you can’t order them in state, you can legally import them by car or package because they can’t prove that you didn’t already own it.

I hope your ammo background check gets denied because your ID says "Federal Limits Apply"

Why arent yall stocking on 3 1/2 inch 12 gauge

Attached: 20190602_184650-min.jpg (4160x3120, 1.02M)

since we keep sanctioning russia every few months what are the chances of steel ammo from there getting affected?

death by a thousand cuts you fucking retard. Less than 100 years ago you could buy a machine gun delivered to your door, now you're justifying a background check on a box of ammo. Rope yourself.

It doesn't feed in my gun.

Because my Mossman only runs 3 inch, but I stack 5.56 pretty deep. I really should add another couple hundred 00 buck shells to the stack though.

t.

Attached: 20190703_030924.png (208x217, 75K)

steel case in a spam tin, brass case in cardboard

Because i have a modern semi automatic auto loading rifle.

>41936132
what does 6 miles of penis taste like?

oh, and no (you) for you

based

You know you can make your own with kitty litter. They get pretty handy when you’re gun room is in the basement.

Cope, it’s fucking bad and you know it, from what I hear at my LGS /ourguy/ is preparing the case against this absolute bullshit (((law))) so there’s a chance but it’s gonna need all the support it can get

Attached: 04E83149-DAC5-4DEC-8161-707ED5E5A68C.jpg (512x768, 77K)

I never would have thought I would stand up for my state, but Cuomo is so unbelievably incompetent that the database never actually got built. Theres a memorandum of understanding in place that there can't be a background check when there's no system to do it in, so we can buy ammo in NY without any hassle. There are a few sane online places that ship ammo to residential addresses too, I end up getting almost all of my ammo online with no issues.

Still, fuck this state though.

Attached: 1558928414674s.jpg (239x250, 10K)

0/10 bait. Try harder.

Wait what sites ship to residential in NY. I thought you needed to send to an FFL?

There are a couple, target sport USA and Bud's are the two that come to mind. A couple extra cents per round than sales elsewhere, but it beats paying a transfer fee I suppose.

I also live in WNY, so I dont know how NYC would handle it

Behold, the world's largest cope.

Southern tier?

>California was a test. Look at fun control websites and facebook groups. The next frontier is ammo.
Yep. They tried to put forward a bill in Oregon that would limit the amount of ammo you could purchase every month- I think the limit was gonna be fucking 20 or some shit. Background checks, ridiculously low limits to how much you can buy in a month, keeping track of what and how much you buy... this will be one of the next things they do.

Nah m8, currently in the northtowns until I get enough dollars to start looking out of state

this autistic

Why dont we talk about Illinois? Bullshit that I have to pay $10 for a FOID card and it's only valid for 10 years. Imagine you had to pay $10 for a card to be able to vote. Not to mention now it will be $50, finger prints will be required, and It will be valid for 5 years. Not to mention that they're talk that you must hand over all your social media accounts for the feds to look to make sure you haven't posted anything sketchy. Goddamn it I hate this state.

Attached: 1561390966727.png (500x566, 109K)

this thread is accurate and shouldn't die imo

ban assault bullets

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-04 22-34-38.png (610x730, 308K)

CalAnons are celebrating the 4th with guns you absolute faggot, they need to make sure they have ammo for important purposes now.

Never thought I wanted DU bullets, but now I want some

I have a similar shelf for ammo.

homedepot.com/p/Husky-78-in-H-x-48-in-W-x-24-in-D-5-Shelf-Steel-Unit-MR482478W5/203828250

>Weight capacity of 1000 lbs. per shelf and 5000 lbs. in total

Unfortunately I broke it in half when moving, so it's only half a shelf now.

Attached: IMG_1263 (2).jpg (3000x2250, 2.31M)