New police shooting video up

youtube.com/watch?v=9NwWado4SVY

What do you guys think? Probably lol 9mm? Definitely was a good shoot, but this shows you why you can't fuck around with someone and a knife.

Attached: ohshit.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNPW2wZ4D2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check the catalog.

wew

PCP is a hell of a drug

those shots at the end were fucking nuts, also it's a Glock, so it could be 9mm, 40sw, 45acp, 10mm. might see missing some different variants but those are the 4 I can list off the top of my head

How many opportunities did they have to tase him that they refused? I counted several. Not critiquing the shoot itself; they shot only when they had to, but they could have dropped his ass with tasers from multiple angles at several different times before they decided to call for tasers.

If anything, they were too forgiving. If they had been less forgiving, perhaps they would have taken him alive (or dead) and perhaps that officer would not have had his life put at risk. They didn't want to kill him if they did not need to kill him. They didn't even want to risk stopping his heart with a taser if they did not need to. If only more police officers felt that way. If only these officers lived in an area that would have taught them not to show mercy. If they had, and the dead nigger had been an actual black African nigger, would your opinion be changed? Would mine? Who knows?

Every video where a guy has a knife and a cop goes for a taser the cop gets rushed.

i think he got tazed once
one of the guys says non lethal and you hear pop

After they actually shot him with bullets. They backed off, down an entier damn highway, before he charged them and forced them to shoot. After they shot him with lead and he didn't die, then they switched to non-lethal.

I do not blame them. They wer in a stressful situation and somebody almost got his thraot cut for it. I think they could have done better but, then again, so do they, probably.

Proof 9mm doesnt stop an intruder

This. Holy fuck, the prospect of having to make those shots under pressure with a Glock, possibly with a law enforcement trigger on it, is scary.

I need to stop drinking. These typos are getting out of hand.

Just another suicide by cop, but because officer bumblefuck was taken hostage for a second, every cop will use this as more justification to shoot first regardless.

the only thing i dont like seeing, once he was shot he dropped the knife and was unarmed, as soon as he rushed the officer they both tried to draw guns again, instead of the cop being rushed using unarmed to take him down and control him he tries to keep him at bay with one arm and goes for his gun with the other. he could have handled him with two arms better thats why we carry active retention. Yeah the suspect earned the bullets but there was another way to handle it.
>heat of the moment
>armchair qb
think of it as an after action report more so than an actual critique/complaint

Did all the shots hit though?

This wasn’t a time to deploy taser.
Maximum range for taser is 35 feet. And at that range they tell you accuracy is difficult. Think about walking, shooting at a moving person and landing both probes.

We don’t know which cartridge these cops had, maybe they didn’t have the 35 foot cartridges.

It’s easy, with perfect hindsight to be critical, Maybe you should volunteer to deploy taser for them.

>How many opportunities did they have to tase him that they refused?

You don't use a taser against someone with a knife coming at you. It's asking for trouble, as you can see in the video. You use lethal force against lethal force.

He thinks the guy isunarmed

With a knife

Just your friendly reminder to shoot until Tyrone stops attacking.

>"We"
Go subvert elsewhere you greedy little foreskin goblin. I see right through your subtle attempts to garner credibility by implying that you are LEO. You are a jew, your pilpul will not work here.

>"Could have used both arms"
>"Unarmed"
So you're just saying to accept the dude charging you into open arms? He's unarmed right and we know this because they had already been able to pat him down and check for weapons. Do you really fucking think that a person who is determined to suicide by cop will just stop being a threat because they dropped their weapon? Their goal is to literally FORCE you to kill them by putting everything they have into killing you, even if they have to do it with bare hands.

>"Was another way to handle it"
Yeah the only other way to handle it would have been to take the shots two fucking blocks prior instead of allowing the incident to bleed out on the highway which makes it more dangerous to both motorists and themselves. Especially considering they now may have to discharge their weapons in fucking traffic. The man exhibited weapon, intent and delivery system, in addition to verbally indicate that he would not stop and continuing to advance after not complying with and extremely generous amount of commands and opportunities.

Georgia, no leo trigger in those Glocks. They're stock

kill yourself retard

oy vey it's another shoah

>when he charges the cop and gets him in a headlock
>after taking shots to his torso

jesus christ, fuck druggies. I always fear that carrying a pocket 9mm wouldnt be enough

Attached: 1514514931584.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Jesus fucking christ man
Also
>one officer should give verbal commands, not both; announce on arrival
>secondary officer should have readied taser straight away while verbal was drawing attention
>should have tased and pounced if he dropped the knife, or kept tasing if he didn't, or shot if he wasn't affected

Damn, druggies are like zombies.

Definitely .45 GAP.

Attached: gfdi.jpg (325x308, 10K)

i hope i never have to encounter crazies on PCP or drugs

Attached: 1559010010799.png (320x320, 90K)

Hence why you either go for the dome or legs after the chest.
When pain doesn't factor in to damage, it shouldn't factor into where you shoot either.

Nah just shows that you have to magdump on druggies

why didn't the other officer have his gun drawn ?

what kind of tactical mistake is that ? he's lucky to be alive & unharmed aside from all the ridicule he's going to get & well earned too

Tasers aren't 100% reliable, if you decide to use non-lethal force when lethal force could be necessary, you're endangering fellow officer's or civilian bystanders lives

Wow what a video. This is a good watch for anyone who carries. I genuinely feel bad for cops that they have to constantly be pushing the "lets try to save them" shit in these types of situations. If they are running at you with a weapon the first round of shots should be all that is required. If the officer had been able to fire more rounds at the target after his initial burst he never would have gotten back up. When someone chooses to go suicide by cop that is their decision.

It is true however that more LTL could have been applied while he was rolling around on the ground. I wish they didn't edit the video there because those moments seem important to how the rest of the situation played out.

Regardless those ending shots were spot on. I love seeing psycho criminals get wasted like that.

Attached: 1544255791424.png (662x637, 620K)

Caliber never mattered here. With people this hopped up you either put them down with a CNS hit or you pepper them with rounds until they bleed out.

Attached: download_20190625_162613.jpg (564x656, 230K)

everyone on Jow Forums is anti-cop until the cops shoot someone Jow Forums doesn't like so don't expect anyone act rationally.

>muh druggies
>muh 9
Daily reminder that a guy with nothing but a little alcohol in his system stopped by a cop in Skokie took 6 .45 AARP to the torso and kept fighting, only got stopped by 3 to the head, and survived to make it to the hospital.
Whatever pistol you carry is possibly not going to be enough. Be prepared to empty it and then draw your knife.
This is basic warrior mindset stuff.

>implying that you are LEO
implying.jpeg
>You are a jew
wrong again Jow Forumsnigger, interesting that you ignored the greentext in my post. shows your bias.
what the fuck does this even mean? sad boy hours, stay mad faggot

whats the legal stance on head shots though? I figured any lawyer would try to fry your ass for essentially murdering somebody at point blank range

Maybe he put the gun away to grab his taser and that's why the guy rushed him

Why the fuck would I shoot em in the first place if I wasn't trying to kill them?

>muh Jow Forums boogeyman
go back to plebbit you brain dead nigger loving kike

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

I've never heard of someone getting into more hot water for killing someone with a headshot in a self defense scenario.
It's pretty hard to argue for premeditated murder when the victim broke into your house or charged you on camera with a knife

>I shot to stop the threat and was in fear for my life. I want a lawyer
thats it, say nothing else. If it takes 10 shots to the torso or one shot to the face you just say you had to defend yourself, Never utter the word "kill". and sure as shit dont say you had to kill them

your friendly LEO here please ignore my jewish ancestry(i just found out from Jow Forums)
they were in a struggle for a firearm with a clearly suicidal combative individual who was winning. shooting him in the head was the only option there high thoracic was too close to the other officer.

Why do Jow Forums users always claim to not exist

try not to be a retard admit that youre an amerimutt racist from the asshole of 4chins and move on

It's not that they don't exist, it's that you act like Jow Forums is a wolf at the door

why are you shitting up two threads with this same stupid fucking train of thought?

>unironically complaining about racists and americans on literally the most racist website outside of niggermania with over 80% american users on the entire internet

You are. You're always scheming about how you can run around turning boards to your cause and shit. And then when called out on Jow Forumsposting you throw your hands up and go 'woah hey guy, easy on the baseless accusations!'

I've never even gone on Jow Forums before. Just because someone is racist doesn't mean they're from Jow Forums, you dumb nigger. Also I'm a Canadian, actually hang yourself you inbred faggot.

yeah because this isnt pol, this isnt your little sounding board for racists and incels this is the weapons board and im fucking sick and tired of you idiots shitting it up with off topic racist garbage. YOU ARE THE REASON THIS BOARD IS IN A CONSTANT STATE OF SHIT
go the fuck back to

Who is this "you" fellow? I only post on Jow Forums and /an/
See what I mean? You assume there's a wolf at the door when the wolves are in their den, complaining about dogs running the media.

Go back to plebbit already faggot, this isn't your hugbox.

Attached: 34625464634.jpg (253x199, 12K)

>implying Jow Forums wasn't racist before 2012 or the election
Top lel

you think someone would lie on the internet?
do you actually think someone would do that?
just lie?

>I'm tired of this shit so you should all change
Or you could leave

What do I have to gain by lying to an inbred third worlder on a taiwanese bicycle making forum?

Attached: 1513395371811.jpg (377x325, 35K)

you're hopeless, the only solace ill take away from this is the fact that you're such a sad person youll end up a statistic.

Project harder nigger. This will never be your hugbox and you will always be a raging faggot that should kill himself.

THREAD DERAILED BY TWO INSUFFERABLE FAGGOTS, ABANDON SHIP

Attached: Char_13787.jpg (210x240, 12K)

its not you projectionist moron. it is objectively a weapons board.
salvaging your damaged ego i guess, its all you have.

based

Attached: 7wepgv9.jpg (499x499, 42K)

>no YOU'RE sad!
This is projection and the only one emotionally involved here is you. People like you can't handle uncensored opinions, you should go somewhere where you can't be mentally scarred by someone who doesn't think like you do.

>hugbox
never head that term before. you are a sad, sad little man, and you have my pity.

>People like you can't handle uncensored opinions
this is a weapons board. if you want to shit your opinions around go to

Is projecting the only thing you're capable of little guy? Just go back to plebbit already homo, you lost this battle.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

IM GUNNA SAY IT!

Attached: 1562099346072.png (413x407, 318K)

theyre certainly part of the reason but if you think its just them who are fucking up boards like this your a fool people who are saying go back to Jow Forums on every thread are as annoying as actual Jow Forums users

Attached: 1480110839732.png (954x1157, 105K)

>GUN OWNERS ARE RED PILLED
No shit you don't say, maybe it's because the group of people who are "antiracist" are also fundamentally against the things we're all here to discuss.

Or maybe it's because we live in the real world, and watch what happens around us, the same reason many of us carry and understand the value of deadly force.

its a fucking toy story quote from the original, ive been saying it since that movie came out. ive never been on reddit moron. your assumptions have been wrong at every turn. beat your chest all you want cancer.

bro is this a new pasta that's pretty cringe bro

Attached: 1498587958166.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>t. redditor

How's it feel to try to command rule over a board you've only been on for a few years? Let me guess, you also believe anime shouldn't exist on Jow Forums too?

thread derailed by two obvious paid to shitpost nigger shills

There is a wide gulf between what Jow Forums used to be and what is is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=JNPW2wZ4D2s

This is all bait

10 bucks that this poster is younger than 18

Attached: 1559905798952.png (399x668, 371K)

LMAO GOD I HOPE ITS A COPY/PASTE

>this
Jow Forums has always leaned hard right with a slight racist bend. Its primarily libertarians, but hating ignorant nogs and illegals has always been common place here. The whole "back to Jow Forums" thing was mainly a meme back in the sandy vag years because there was a huge rash of storm posting at that time. Jow Forums also claimed to be allied with Jow Forums. At the time a lot of Jow Forumsommandos didn't much care for that association and so the resentment grew.

In general the "back to Jow Forums" posters are more toxic now than stormfags were when that meme became a thing.

Howdy there, nigger

Oy vey

absolutely seething

>Amerisharts still haven't found a way to deal with suicide by cops situation even though they happen on a daily basis

Joke of a country.

Attached: i49907-l-incroyable-astuce-pour-reussir-une-creme-fouettee-maison.jpg (680x357, 39K)

>ask to be shot
>get shot
what's the problem?

OBSESSED

Attached: kek.png (707x490, 12K)

its because the system benefits from cops killing people
it puts fear into the public so the system keeps its control

>t. SEETHING europoor

If someone's charging me with a knife, I ain't taking the chance with a taser. Have you seen Surviving Edged Weapons?

Pretty accurate