Why does nobody like the MPX

Attached: 0703190003~2.jpg (4131x1529, 1M)

Because it's nu-sig which is shit
>made in India
>from scrap metal
>all of the above and yet priced as a luxury gun

You're rolling the dice with Sig products.

Guess I got lucky

Evo 3s are significantly cheaper and have been in more games. Evos are probably functionally better too, because how much better can an MPX realistically be, they're both just pistol carbines.

>AR-15 charging handle
>AR-15 selector switch
>proprietary AR-18 style short buffer and gas system
>proprietary AR-18 hammer and trigger to make up for the changed mechanism
>proprietary stock and adapter
>expensive as fuck proprietary mags with no extended or hi-cap options
>pajeet outsourced mystery meat parts that may fuck up when you need them most, just like with their handguns
>3 times the price of a Scorpion EVO
Basically, SIG took the universally-supported, proven, and economically-viable AR platform, and made it far more proprietary, expensive, and potentially unreliable than it needed to be.

Attached: soytrain.png (476x417, 466K)

why the fuck are we calling all the SMG's Pistol caliber carbines now? They are still called SMG's by the manufacturers.

probably cause they're not select fire dipshit

because it costs more than objectively superior guns in the same category. just get an mp5 if you want to spend a bunch on a 9mm slinger

Except being select fire isnt required to be a SMG, and has zero to do with being a carbine. Select fire is just a feature. It doesnt dictate what type of gun something is. A civilian saw is still a light machinegun, an MP5 is still a SMG. A PCC is a carbine that is in pistol calibre, like a CMMG banshee. You are one of those assholes who calls an AR with a pistol brace a pistol. A legal definition isnt designed to match a technical one.

You do realize that Indian MIM is used in almost every modern firearm that uses MIM.

You do realize that it's totally fine, questionably better than USA meme and leaps and bounds better than chinese MIM.

Modern weapons are designed with MIM in mind and Indo MIM is a world leader.

I guarantee you, (insert name brand) uses indo mim whether you like it or not.

Fun fact indo-mim now have a "foreign" plant in texas.

Someone just watched MAC I guess.

go away pradeep

The definition of small machinegun is "magazine-fed, automatic carbine, designed for pistol cartridges" I agree with your point that they are SMG's but calling it a pcc is also correct by definition.

What do you think the M stands for?

fuck off with that absolute hogwash
India CANNOT do quality manufacturing
I'd buy Chinese before Indian

Nigger

Attached: then.jpg (549x556, 27K)

you have autism, a machine gun is select fire. A semi automatic Mp5 lookalike is a pistol caliber carbine. I can't believe that I have to tell someone that machine guns, sub or otherwise, need to be able to fire full auto.

Ok. Daniel Defense, Heckler and Koch, Lewis Machine & Tool, Knight's Armament, LaRue. Not one Indian part in any of those guns. Too high a bar to beat?

FA Cugir, Arsenal, Molot, Izhmash, CZ.

Unsubstantiated but I’ve heard a rumor HK is outsourcing some stuff to Turkey to keep up with their contracts. Not Indian mim tier shit but I was mostly wondering if anyone else had heard that.

I like mine, but it has been a bitch to get to run right since the tappet at the end of the gas system kept working its way out and leading to FTEs

Attached: 29D8231D-9C49-43D3-891C-E0682CE510E5.jpg (2048x1536, 1.17M)

i have the MCX that i like a lot, but my complaint is that they didn't put any picatinny rails on it except for the top

the keylock shit seems to come loose after a while i literally had my rail fall off during a shoot day this week

I have to patience for guns that don't run out of the box. I'd rather sell it and buy something that works.

Indo-mim is literally made in texas now. It's an indian firm with a plant in texas that supplies sig.

You are right though, I'd trust china over la 56% goblinas in texas behind the controls.

Ummmm.....

LMT uses mim and cast parts....

The rest I cant say, but LMT for sure.

It's not an MP5.

Mobile instant messaging? Are you talking about Sigs support hotline?

You are the kind of person that calls all the intermediate caliber "Assault Rifles"

Why would anyone pic a MPX over an MP5.
If you really need that extra tacticool edge you shouldn't be firing 9mm anyways.

The stock looks fuckin' weird eh

>inb4 Taran
If done right and in America it would be a serviceable gun indeed

Attached: 598397EC-FADE-4679-92A1-5675B37A5480.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Sanjeesh my son, superpower by 2020 you say?

FPBP and trips of truth