What shooting stance is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCR2oiKF_4

Attached: stance.png (350x356, 187K)

standee stance

>behind the bus or the van
lol idiots
How do they lose sight of the dual wielding wigger ginger in an XXXL white tee to let him shoot one of their own?

Its a variation of the “Afghan Shitter” family of nog-tier stances. This is the wannabe john wick/matrix fanboy type. As you can see this does not allow for maximum modular tactical operability.

>wigger ginger
Ayo, hol' up.

Attached: 1498673656704.jpg (346x427, 26K)

That's gunkata

Maybe he's a Christian Bale fan.

Attached: equilibrium.jpg (1280x546, 260K)

>at cow police hog-woman gets shot
Gee what a shock this is.

Fucker looks like muslim convert, but we'll never know will we.

Good ol' Dundalk trash

t. seething MDfag

Do the guns keep jamming? Looks like he's fucking with them pretty often. What was he using? I don't have a super sharp eye for these things.

they're pretty bulky looking so they may be hipoints.

>Do the guns keep jamming
Looks like it, pic related seems to be a failure to go into battery of some sort (FTF/FTE) around 4:40
>What was he using?
Based on the looks, it seems like a Hi Point and a Glock.

FUGG forgot pic

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-03 142747.jpg (123x202, 5K)

Possibly jamming, although I saw at least one instance where he was just checking the mag without racking the slide or clearing anything.

Why is public transit so awful in Muttistan?

fpbp

He was using hi points.

Because cars, my muslim brother. By the way, how is the weather in Berlin?

people don't use it

doesn't matter how much government spends on it, overwhelming majority won't use it, partly because the government is retarded at managing it and partly because people either need to commute further than what public transport can provide, or because they like being able to set their own schedule and drive themselves rather than be dependent on a government mandated time table.

niggers

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Niggers. People would rather live 25-50 miles outside the city in the suburbs and commute every day than live innacity and deal with niggers.

It's called the clueless middle easterner. The more in touch with Allah you are, the more effective it becomes.

Many chechenyans are apparently ginger.

1:30
>Randomly flagging the passengers with a hot gun
>Screaming and running away at the first sign of gunfire

Why do people say only cops should have guns?

Attached: 1562113388239.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Policewomen are so fucking dumb, look at this dumbass who screamed at the first gunshot

God damn, I fucking hate Dundalk. To those uninitiated, the whole place smells like shit from a nearby wastewater treatment plant, and only crackheads and niggers live there.

The somewhat forgotten I'm a standee and shottee within the area stance

Nowhere near as dangerous as the Afghan jumping jack.

i don't really fault them for that because its practically a biological feature for women to scream a little when something scary happens

Its a woman, they are 100% instinct.

>00:40: Trap pics are gay
Prove me wrong.

Attached: lfug 24.jpg (2448x3264, 945K)

Its the street shitter self-defense stance. It allows one to return fire while dropping some mud bricks near your favorite kabob stand.

>WYATT FUCKIN EARP

Very clearly a Afghan Shitter variation

Attached: opp5ncp0q9801.png (668x679, 805K)

>Giant country where everything is open and not compacted like Europeans
Hmm

If I remember correctly he's got 9mm ammo in 40sw chambered guns. They're not cycling cuz he dumb

>fat bitch female cop
gee i wonder

Someone needs to go easy on the second helpings of goat. Those pants are about to burst at the seams.

You choose to jerk off to pics of men in womens clothing instead of actual women, cringe & gay.

so this is the power of feminism

That's a Modified M9 Akimbo

Attached: M9_Akimbo_MW2.png (1293x336, 489K)

The akimbo limbo.

That one is called the desert scorpion

>useless female cop gets shot and the other is panicking
like clockwork