Chair force pilot freaks after hitting a bird, drops (dummy) payload over populated area

>chair force pilot freaks after hitting a bird, drops (dummy) payload over populated area

Attached: B80C44BF-F4FB-4714-836C-709A313A8B90.jpg (828x946, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Stop-a-Goose-Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=XjuieDAwv8o
youtube.com/watch?v=TtS6ncKlqrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which one of you mad cunts has these in your garage?

Attached: 48B4BF55-78DA-468A-A4CC-2119BBCD5501.jpg (828x221, 41K)

I have no clue what you're referring to officer..

Attached: 1561749200122.png (533x515, 110K)

It wasnt a nervous pilot. It was the ultra-aggressive machine spirit of the A10 who thought something attacked and decided to eliminate everything around it.
Actually the pilot was pretty lucky the machine spirit didnt decide to see him as a threat and eject him.

Based fuck Florida

Aussies are having laugh.

>the state of the mutt military

kek

>Florida
Was it this bird, perchance?

Attached: aerialshit.png (669x458, 572K)

Shame it wasn't napalm

Imagine the shitstorm if it was a real payload.
I live near Florida and I'm tempted to go find this thing and mount it over the fireplace. I mean, they dropped it from the sky, obviously they didn't want it anymore.
How big is this thing anyways?

goose will be the bane of human existence

what the fuck is up with ducks in North America?

Ducks here are super chill.

Attached: 1560540553949.jpg (667x521, 36K)

>duck
Oh my sweet summer child...

duck, goose, whatever.

The way you guys talk about them they seem to be the ultimate chads of your continent.

>implying they aren’t
>implying the goose won’t honk you and your family out of existence

I hope it was a honk that got killed

Attached: 13049871034.webm (270x480, 1.46M)

Nah, I think you guys are over-reacting. Just like "muh African killer-bees", they are just bees bro.

dosnt usa have air defense sites ? these aren't stealth birds pretty sure you can get a good radar lock.

Freedom ain't free.

Based. Florida has been hit by worse. Someone definitely has these and is using them to drink out of somehow.

>But to Floridians, it was Tuesday.

>they tried to bomb Florida
>bombs were duds
Pretty good cover up story, desu

BDU’s are literally just concrete with fins

>dump weight in a swamp after getting hit

hmmmmmmm
go on

>dummy bombs

how do these look? "real" dummies, with no explosives at all? or like dummy training grenades?

no actual dummies. they take autistic kids like op, and strap them to the TERs. it's hilarious

The mechanics obviously has been dutiful in their supplication of the sacred mechanism and supplied it adequate amounts of incense and lubricative unguents.

The ancient rituals of appeasement to the machine spirits of Attack craft are fascinating. Especially the act of sacrificing the blood of new mechanics to the host airframe of the spirit. It's amazing to me that the rituals have passed so cleanly from generation to generation.

mfw this was actually a failed false flag

nice try glow in the dark men

Attached: 1519846379009.png (1257x1568, 521K)

Is that DCS?

Brilliant. This is now cannon in my head.

Attached: 1361644935502.jpg (387x353, 24K)

BEST COFFEE TABLE EVER

>Despite making up just 13% of all bees in North America, (African) Killer Bees account for over 50% of fatal stings.

Fuck ducks. They are actual niggers who just want to you to feed them and then they shit all over your porch.

kek

Of COURSE is fucking Florida

Not our hardcore predatory Egyptians.

Attached: Facebook.webm (480x480, 1.48M)

Never flown a combat aircraft, so I don’t claim to be an expert, but don’t they tend to have arming switches to prevent accidental weapons release? Why would an A-10 be flying over a populated area with (training) ordnance ready to drop at the push of a button?

The nearest SAM site is the Patriot battery outside Huntsville Alabama, about 250 miles away from the closest point on the border.

A SAM seems overkill for most birds. I say we place CIWS turrets at every airfield instead. 20mm should be sufficient.

Someone round here got a problem with Canada gooses taking Canada deuces?

2nd Kek

at least you're humble about the fact that you're basically retarded.

when you start to pick up speed it doesn't matter if you're flying into the soft mushy body of a bird, when you are moving at high speeds at first impact that bird will hit you like it's made of concrete before it splatters and what is left of it bounces off whatever it hits. since the engines were unharmed you can quite obviously fucking assume that the birds hit the wing where the ordnance was being held

>Why would an A-10 be flying over a populated area with (training) ordnance ready to drop at the push of a button?
jesus christ, you are fucking dumb, ya know that?

jesus christ how can you be that worthless

What hes probably assuming, is that the pilot freaked when the bird hit, and pickled the dummy bomb off. In which case, yes, there is a safety to prevent accidental weapon launch, called master arm. In an F16 at least, it has 3 positions, on, for allowing release, off, for weapons safe, and simulate, for training purposes so you can do everything up to actually launching like locking on, etc. There have been several accidental weapons launches over the years.
Off the top of my head, a navy hornet or.tomcat jock accidentally flipped master arm on, and somehow pickled off a.sidewinder into his flight lead, he immediately called.for them to eject after realizing what he did, iirc they lived.

But yes it is possible that the 300kt bird strike physically ripped the ordinance off.

BUH BUH BUH MUH A10 IS INDESTRICTUBLE!! IT HAS ARMORZ ALL OVER AND CAN'T BE SHOOTED DOWN EVER!

>tfw florida's powerlevel is too high for the chairforce

Road trip Jow Forums? Tampa share a ride here. Drone cameras encouraged. Split the booty.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-03-12-48-32.png (720x1280, 169K)

>birds hitting the canopy
>pic related, except with a pilot helmet
>repeatedly smash release button in panic

Lol'd at the thought.

Attached: 1555033163743.jpg (1024x911, 153K)

based dog

>not a fighter aircraft
>not a missile defense
>not a manpad
>not a floridian in a shilka
>not a gatorcoon
a fucking bird

Attached: CHgEgFzUAAEjgzt.jpg:large.jpg (629x359, 68K)

Can the techpriests calm the agitated machine spirit?

Kek no. 3

>Bird

No, it was a flying florida man, the next evolution of florida man.

Attached: ahhh fresh meat.webm (720x406, 2.87M)

USAF everybody, hahahhahahaah

>floridians have mastered the ability to fly
They're getting too strong, we need to take them out before it's too late.

LOOK AT THESE AGGRESSIVE MOTHERFUCKERS
WHY IN THE FUCK CAN I NOT SPLICE HONK DNA IN JURASSIC PARK?

thankfully pilots are told about the ordnance they are going to be using. logic would dictate that inert bombs aren't going to explode so the whole idea that they were forcefully ejected by the pilot says plenty about your mental state. why do people that obsess over america and its incredible superiority act so dumb? try a little harder, boys.

Attached: fresh meat.gif (313x238, 4M)

>Nice try, CPUSA
what the fuck, that doesn't rhyme?!?

>wikihow.com/Stop-a-Goose-Attack
>Avoid turning away
It can sense your fear.

Attached: goose-3.jpg (1920x1200, 110K)

It doesn’t surprise me OP and the media are ignorant. OP and the media don’t understand the procedures pilots are taught when a bird strike occurs. The pilot jettisoned unnecessary weight to keep the plane aloft to avoid crashing the plane into the populated area. Good job to the pilot

Why is this so funny?

Attached: 1522019985682.gif (235x320, 2.97M)

Second that.

Kek-Jejfield No.4 mk I

OP is an idiot

The Indian Air Force later put out a press release, stating:

“An Indian Air Force Jaguar aircraft took off from Air Force Station Ambala this morning for a training mission around 0745h. The aircraft, immediately after takeoff, had an engine failure due to suspected bird hit. The pilot assessed the situation correctly and jettisoned external stores as per the standard operating procedures. The prompt and correct actions by the pilot enabled him to recover the crippled aircraft on single engine and carry out a safe landing at Air Force Station, Ambala. A court of inquiry has been ordered.”

Cause you know some meth head right now is trying to sell the dud on craigslist for drug money.

I'de buy it

>calls user dumb
>completely missed the point of his post.

He asked how and why the bombs would have been armed and able to drop. And he's absolutely right. The master arm switch isn't released until the pilot gets to the training area and is ready to drop his payload. I'd like to know more about the details in the case as its possible the impact of the bird Strike itself knocked the bombs away from the hard point, or if the pilot, more likely, released them to get rid of excess weight for a return in a damaged aircraft.

I'd be down for a BDU-33 desk ornament, but I'm on the other side of the country. What'd be the cost of shipping a 50 pound blue bomb?

Mossad
Doesnt rhyme with dad

Cpusa is a near rhyme tho

It's been 65 million years, and mammals are still getting cucked by these things.

Attached: Gastornis.jpg (900x577, 89K)

On the 5th day of Keksmass user gave to me

>it goes directly for the dick
what a fucking asshole creature

And then the duckling sensing fear, runs out to get some too

it is a dumb question. read the damn article for fucks sake.

not to mention the master arm switch does NOT have to be flipped in order to jettison. making the entire question even more nonsensical.

Attached: Untitled.png (650x291, 31K)

It doesn't matter, it was only Floridans.

FOR SALE BDU-33, ORIGINAL, ONLY USED ONCE, HAS A FEW MINOR SCRATCHES, ARMED WHEN PARKED, I KNOW WHAT I GOT LOW BALLERS WILL BE SHOT, $15K ASK FOR RICK

They are pretty easy too ward of though, one was chasing my cousins girlfriend so he hit with a gold club and it flew away

Damn. If they just would've gone with the flow and kept dumping payloads we could rebuild a better florida.

6kek6

This, starting with dade county.

Probably got jumpy and thought jettison was the right decision, for whatever reason. I'll pull the safety report once it's out but I won't share with you guys. Moody bros for life.

boating accident officer

Thank you user.

It's not at all a dumb question since the article doesn't state how the bombs were released you retard.

It probably was a bird that hit the engine, leading a loss of thrust, making the pilot to eject the load.

Was probably a big bird.

Saw this one a few days ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=XjuieDAwv8o
Only loss was some fuel and grass.

I got my lucky 7 kek

That's a seagull you moron

Geese are just fucking birds. Pick them up and start pulling pieces off, see how tough they really are.

That's what it wants you to think.

You have to be +18 to post here

youtube.com/watch?v=TtS6ncKlqrE

>LOW BALLERS WILL BE SHOT

Attached: 1407083777831.jpg (720x576, 40K)

post them fat fingers!

fuck your leddit circlejerk but that shit's funny

you can smell the smegma in this post

>Oh my sweet summer child...
you always post this