>>117497149

My fellow Americans. Do your patriotic duty, sign up for the selective service and write your local congressman that America simply can't stand on the sidelines any longer. We need swift brutal military action right now. Iran has been getting away with it for far too long.

Attached: DzonBoltonap.jpg (620x414, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-xl/middleeast/life-arts/a-tiny-group-on-a-compound-in-albania-are-being-groomed-to-destabilize-iran/ar-BBNBER7
youtube.com/watch?v=qn_rFpdIxvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only reason I want war with Iran is because if we do, they’ll wipe Israel of the face of the planet.

You go first, you weak-chinned, slack-jawed faggot.

I swear Bolton looks like he was just told Santa isn't real in every waking moment of his life. No wonder he's a miserable little warmongering police statist.

And eye-ran
Eye-ran so far away

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Is joining the reserve forces to avoid getting drafted and see actual combat based or cringe?

send this old cunt to the front lines and let him die for Israel

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Go away shareblue

Mr President, the time to strike is now

Attached: MOUSTACHE_THEM.jpg (1499x903, 184K)

msn.com/en-xl/middleeast/life-arts/a-tiny-group-on-a-compound-in-albania-are-being-groomed-to-destabilize-iran/ar-BBNBER7

Attached: FuturaAmerDoys.jpg (1200x1180, 173K)

Come on Mr President, I know you want it too

Attached: 1560717393501.jpg (500x667, 35K)

P-Please Mr.Stache, can we just invade Venezuela instead? I promise it will be just as good

>Do your patriotic duty, sign up for the selective service
Lol aged out. Have fun, conscripts

I don’t give a shit which country we bomb at this point. I just want a war.

This thread is unbelievably retarded.
t. (((warmongering sociopath)))

Yes, goy, fight for Israe- I mean, America!

Attached: 1560711384887.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Well it is a lefty raid

>implying warfare isn’t the natural state of humanity
>not subscribing to pre-WWI era social Darwinism
Maybe a weapons board isn’t for you, hippie.

Ask bush Jr

>Mister President, my mustache is tingling
>Ayatollah is up to something...

I have the sudden urge to watch a Saturday morning cartoon based on John Bolton’s imagination. I feel like it’d just be a episode length version of the Ollie North bit from American Dad.

Back then imperialism meant something, and conquerors took colonial spoils, now we're too soft for that kind of thing.

Not wanting to spend blood and treasure to grow (((MIC shareholders))) wallets and fight for Israel, make me a fucking hippie? Yeah fuck right off.

I want a Sunday mystery cartoon starring Bolton and gang
>Now gang, I have a plan to trap that sneaky financier of Al Qaeda
>Now, let's see who you really are!
>[gasp] Prince Salman Al Saud!
>Yes, it was me! And I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you freedom loving Americans!
>Well gang, looks like that's another mystery solved. It just goes to show how important the FISA act is for our national security.

>implying dying for Israel is the natural state of things

lol underrated

>MIC shareholders
Literally nothing is stopping you from investing in weapons firms. Given the past 5 millennia or so of human history, I think they’re a pretty safe place to put your money. In fact, if you have anything in a major mutual fund, you’re probably already a shareholder in Lockheed, Raytheon, or similar.

I blame you for making us stop caring about Venezuela, we could have had OD Abrams and jungle madness again.

Attached: 1540646881699.jpg (1632x1080, 532K)

>lefty raid

wat. its a fucking meme you retard.

Attached: 1523897568377.png (720x560, 294K)

I'm too old for selective service now. Have fun in Tehran, zoomers

During the GWOT, some reservist and national guard units saw more deployments then active duty units.

Honestly same I wanna kill commies and get a qt 3.14 combat wife

What’s wrong, Iran violatibgvthe agreemdnt that we pulled out of? Rofl

Besides, all that time Iran was certified to be in compliance with the JCPOA, the US said they were secretly violating it. So why act like it’s something new now that Iran is exceeding the limits

I wanted our generations Vietnam in Venezuela. Guess I'll just have to find another good way to get myself killed.

Please don't use Yukari to shitpost.

Whats the Fortunate Son of the Iran War of 2020

Attached: 1554969374833.jpg (461x414, 42K)

>sign up for selective service
But you’re automatically signed up at 18 which op is not

If the draft comes back it won't be Iranians or Russians or Chinese that I shoot. In fact, the enemies I'd face would be conveniently located at my front door.

Make me, loser

Attached: +_7cfc5a0c3b65afde1db41580a45143b6.jpg (1000x1399, 243K)

They can't even get millennials to stop dying of opiate ODs and obesity in their 30s and you think they'll show up for basic if they're drafted? Good luck with that one. If anything kicked off the second civil war, I'd say asking the teeming incel hordes to put the tendies down would do it. Why rape and pillage a dirt farm thousands of miles from home when Stacy is all dolled up and right there? You're just as likely to die either way.

Conscription is slavery. Whatever happened to the land of the free

Attached: IMG_20190702_160114.jpg (1080x1731, 507K)

Why is Yukari so mean to me? It makes me sad...

Imperialists still pillage lol, they now do so in the form of strong-armed trade agreements and puppet governments who strip-sell their countries resources exclusively for the imperialist currency, etc. The money is simply now tracked and stored electronically.

Is the space force hiring yet? I'm prior service and the only way I'm going back in is if it's the fucking space force.

The bible says otherwise, but why listen to a book that has been 100% accurate with prophecy so far....

They said by next year apparently. I was gonna go jarhead but ill wait if im able to go to the FUCKING SPACE FORCE

Fuck off walrus of Zion

>Whatever happened to the land of the free
it stopped being free when people decided they'd rather watch GoT than expel government corruption.

Just finished reading this. God I want a war so fucking bad.

Attached: storm-of-steel.jpg (300x457, 35K)

Attached: 1500012123558.jpg (248x292, 30K)

The right answer is it never was the land of the free. Our government just happens to be marginally friendlier than most

People seem to forget Russian is a democracy

Ben is right USA need to fight

youtube.com/watch?v=qn_rFpdIxvQ

HAHAHAHAHA

name one thing

I'll do my patriotic duty alright.

Attached: wm_6803964.jpg (2592x1728, 296K)

NIGGAS IFFY UH

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 9K)

lol

Attached: 1496962552270.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

The Muslim shilling on this board is annoying

Didn't this asshole dodge the draft?

And now he's stirring up wars.

WTF is his problem? Does anyone know?

Attached: 1513153841380.jpg (442x402, 40K)

The bible named Cyrus the great over 100 years before he was born

>$250,000 fine and 5 years of prison
Hasn't happened since 1986, and only to a very small handful of people. They're just trying to scare people.

>Temple burns down as was foretold
>No way to see who has linage to any of the 12 tribes anymore
>Israel the current state has any biblical importance

The temple didn't just burn down, all the gold in the temple melted in the fire and spilled in between the stones and the Romans literally took the temple apart stone by stone and took the gold. Thus fulfilling jesus's prophecy when he said "not one stone will be left on another"

>Whatever happened to the land of the free
It existed for about 100 years... and then FILTHY BANKER GLOBALISTS took over.

*Israeli