Fatties in Shooting Sports

What's with all the fatty fatty boombaladdies in shooting sports? Don't you fat fucks realize that physical fitness is just as important as shooting prowess? I'm gonna fucking beat you if I can finish the course in half the time it takes you to waddle from the first shooting position to the second. Lip the fuck up Fatty.

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-080550_Boost.jpg (2960x1440, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2016/10/09/and-the-fattest-u-s-military-service-is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lots of americans are fat
lots of americans like guns

bc a lot of comps are done in stages, so it doesnt matter as much if youre fat. you just have to shoot well. like dwarves, fatties are natural sprinters. very dangerous over short distances

Is a 7.5 inch AR a good idea?

Attached: Tactical Underbite.png (427x482, 448K)

the fatasses are always the most over-the-top about rules and semantics too. motherfuckers going to get killed day zero

>tfw zapped by a fatass who can mag dump you in 2 seconds
ok antifa. bring daddy's baseball bat

>”am I the only one who gives a shit about the rules?”
Checks out.

You aren't gonna beat shit if fatshit can draw faster than you.

Or, you could just wait about a week or so post-shtf for them to run out of usable insulin.

Smokey, this is not Nam, there are rules.

>wait a week
>all the non-diabetic fatshits start losing weight
>being fat and jolly, are probably more popular than you, thus have bigger army
>get overrun by army led by popular Santa promising to give them presents made from your supplies
>????
>profit?

>Draw first

It's not high noon user, circa 1757. The whole point of modern combat is to be highly mobile and to be able to out pace the other guy. Okay from a stand still you might be able to draw quick, but you aren't out manoeuvring anyone for long.

In a shtf scenario you need to be able to move quickly. There is also the issue of energy requirements. Even to lose weight a fat person still needs to eat a lot. Being fat is not a good thing.

Attached: 07A1758E-F40B-4D0B-9EAA-C2C6DB92F2EC.jpg (728x1079, 82K)

I’m a fat piece of shit that likes shooting. I’ve been cracking down hard this year, and I’m down 26 pounds so far.

Fatshits work well enough as a base of fire. Being jolly and popular means they are more likely to have friends who can serve as a flanking element more than you and your protein-chugging, low-endurance gymrats can.

> shooting sports
> shtf
Since when did chaining some bill drills together under time become training for murdering fools for their cheerios? It's just a game to see who can run some drills fastest.

T.clogged arteries

>Being jolly and popular means they are more likely to have friends

This is what fat fucks believe
Lmao

Nah. There is a very good reason the military conditions you to a certain body weight and diet requirement. Fat people are a serious liability for a number of very good reasons.

I am yet to meet a jolly fat person.

not in 556. 300aac would be fine.

Jesus that lack of chin is disturbing.

I've met a couple. The jollyness is always covering up real depression and insecurity.

Keep it up user

>There is a very good reason the military conditions you to a certain body weight and diet requirement.
You're correct. The military (specifically combat arms personnel) is trained to meet harsh environments and inadequate resupply, and do well with such (in the case of the Marine Corps, anyway). Even so, the military (especially the Air Force) still has its own significant percentage of fatshits.
>I am yet to meet a jolly fat person.
More pity to you. The fatshits who love guns are why I still believe in Santa Claus.

>The jollyness is always covering up real depression and insecurity.

The ones I have met are always too polite or shy. Peel back the veneer and like you say, there's a myriad of personality issues and disorders. Last thing you want in a life and death situation is the tub of lard 'running' away or breaking down.

I've probably crushed a few fat fucks power fantasy shtf dreams, but get thin, get good. Stop being fat.

>especially the Air Force
It's called the chairforce for a reason

Funnily enough, I think the army actual has higher rates of obesity than the AF.

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2016/10/09/and-the-fattest-u-s-military-service-is/
You're correct. AF is a close second, though.

Well it is the biggest branch (in this case both ways

because getting better at shooting is easier than losing weight. why do you I AM A WARRIOR types get so bent out of shape about this kind of thing?

Why isn't it important to you that your organs are all bent out of shape from being so fat?

because the long-term negative effects of being overweight aren't immediate concerns so its easy to just ignore them.

Who the fuck would willingly wear the British flag?
>sees chin
Oh

>I'm gonna fucking beat you if I can finish the course in half the time it takes you to waddle from the first shooting position to the second.
Not if you're fifteen points down like everyone else who talks shit like this does you retarded fucking noguns.

>OP gets his shit pushed in by a fat boomer at his first IPSC match
>"w-when the b-boogaloo comes you'll die first!"
Press S to spit on the grave of OP's dignity

Attached: 1471803594848.png (480x360, 218K)

Because most of you dont bother or arent good enough to be competitive in shooting sports. At local to national level, most tac-tards prefer to talk shit online than actually try to be good at shooting.

Most of the ones at the top of the world stage are fit.

>all these fat fucks try so hard to shoot gud and care about rules when they can't run lol
>I am going to rekt them all so hard in real life shtf like they are just gonna die before I do lol
Guy help me out, I can't seem to figure out which party is the tryhard here.

Like 2/3 of Americans are overweight. It shouldn't surprise you that there are a ton of overweight people in shooting.

It's so easy to tell who the fat fucks are in threads like this. Ha

I'm definitely a fat fuck, but I dont do shooting competitions. Never really saw the appeal when I can just go out and practice my marksmanship without retards like OP. Plus I'm working on losing wieght, eating a lot less, cut out soda and candy, going to the gym.

Good job.

Good luck its hard sometimes but its worth it
>ex fat kid here
Keeping it off once you got a routine down is the key....... dont get thin then go back to all you can eat sushi every week..