Attached: pit.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgSCdJ0b3m8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh8oOSVa2oo
youtube.com/watch?v=YXGcDRhPt1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a motorcycle and a dream

RPG

Half a dozen cops chasing this van. One patrol car comes up from rear and PITs him. How do they decide who gets to bump the suspect? Seniority? Taking turns?

2007 Honda Civic

Attached: 1518652505463.png (574x739, 580K)

It's either this or a vehicle that's tough enough for you to do shit so dangerous that the cops have no choice but to call off the chase.

This

Attached: KD.jpg (1200x630, 112K)

Looked like the other vehicles were all SUVs, I believe cars are much better suited for pitting safely due to their lower center of gravity and better overall handling. I'm not one to lick boots but I gotta say that was a nice clean take down.

or Police cars:
youtube.com/watch?v=XgSCdJ0b3m8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh8oOSVa2oo

>Ideal getaway vehicle to outrun pigs?
Something that shuts down radio waves in a hundred mile radius.
You aren't out running cops you are out running the radio that allows the cops to close upon your position.

Based and redpilled. May God rest his soul.

Attached: Ed Approves.jpg (532x582, 191K)

>Outrun pigs
Just run them over lmao or have a buddy drive and you shoot out the window like it's a movie or something. They can't really run faster than 30mph.

Attached: CINGHIALE.jpg (1200x800, 369K)

Usually they have experts/guys with advanced training who are called to do it.

>outrun pigs?

yo wear those new air kraps you honking nig nog

Attached: ak1.png (500x721, 90K)

awesome vehicle but the dude at the wheel was a genuine beta male faggot who threw a temper tantrum after he couldnt extort more money out of the people who offered to buy his property for much more than he had bought it for.

remove oink

Attached: 1445661251567.png (738x359, 447K)

this desu, a stock grey civic is basically stealth mode.

Look out it’s someone who watched one video on YouTube about killdozer and assumed it was 100% right

>i don't want to believe killdozer man was actually a retard because he aligns with my political beliefs

He didn't go on a rampage based on a political ideology.

you're a retard. keep getting fixated on MUH KILLDOZER XD SO FRIGGEN EPIC BRO.

fact of the matter is the dude could have been made an honorary kike if he pulled off what he wanted. nothing would have stopped him from making another pathway to his property for a few thousand. it doesn't matter if it was inaccessible, that guy is allowed to fuck you over just as much as he pleases because he built it on his property that he purchased, maybe if you did not try to jew him so hard he would have been a little kinder.

larping toddlers with their "dont tread on me" mindset are the biggest jokers on this site.

Attached: lol.png (1677x69, 16K)

>Hating on Killdozer
Your Jow Forums membership card is revoked, go back to Jow Forums

stop embarassing yourself.

It's always a woman youtube.com/watch?v=YXGcDRhPt1U

Anything fast, low center of gravity, not too lightweight, uninteresting looks, and quiet. Other tools at your disposal could be listening to their radio, radar detector, sticky slicks or solid tires, suspension of a rally car, bad weather, and defensive driving techniques.

Attached: LKNXxYY.jpg (300x506, 20K)

if it isn't an armored tractor you ain't running.

Attached: 1538758579901.png (1852x1408, 137K)

Ideal perp strategy: gtfo before the cops can chase the perp or switch vehicles without their knowledge. The cops have an advantage in numbers, locations, air superiority, and authority. A getaway vehicle only works as a getaway if the cops don't know that the perp is in it. Time spent outrunning the law = more time for the law to set up traps and for the perp to make mistakes like pic related

Attached: crxCrash3.jpg (640x480, 83K)

Most agencies are no-chase or moving towards no chase anyway.

> when you light up some drunk and he takes off at well over the speed limit to get to his house, then runs in the front door and acts surprised when you still arrest him because he legitimately believed he was free to go because he beat you to his house

Fly, you fools!

Attached: paraglider.jpg (955x643, 112K)

buy a box of caltrops and throw them out the window

Attached: Caltrops+Small+oiled.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

Kys