Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1485212531205.jpg (2048x1536, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Hellenic_Army#Firearms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_in_Greece#Oil_and_gas
hical.ca/product/hunt-group-mh12-12ga-pump-action/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayerthorpe_tragedy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for fuck trudeau and fuck kikes

nobody builds their own BCG edition

One of the easiest ways to ensure you are wrong is to make absolute statements.

Attached: Scope mount.png (1107x839, 1.12M)

glock 48 yay or nay

wanna get another handgun besides my tok

>on Jow Forums
>doesn't understand hyperbole
you know this is a good indication that you are unironically somewhere on the autism spectrum and not well socially integrated right?

>cz858’s all still up for 1000+ dollarydoos when they’ll be prohib any day now

>thinking boomers aren't gonna be kikes
kek

Okay but are they actually retarded?

In my experience, people use the words that cut them the deepest as insults, like closeted bisexuals calling others fags.

they probably don't care if they sell or not

Fucking dickheads, I bet they’ll turn them in to be destroyed too

then this post in itself is some kind of projection, isn't it?

anyways, you're obviously wrong. 1% of autistic people building BCGs might as well be zero. they're an outlier. individual bcg parts (extractors, bolt head, etc) exist primarily for purpose of replacing worn parts and not because everybody is building bcgs from fucking scratch, fucking idiot. shut the fuck up until you understand the AR building community a bit more.

or they'll just keep them in their closet like they did with their prohib fals and hk91s

Well in that case I’m not as mad

I saw one on town post for 600$ in ab

Just hit them with 1000 bucks as an offer, its fair considering. Anything over 1200 is robbery, and chances are the boomers paid 400-600 bucks for them only a few years ago

First for laugh at the seething burgers.

Attached: 1562093911010.jpg (619x831, 244K)

Can you link?

I don’t buy from people who ask ridiculous prices to start. Same at gun shows

5 round magazines ahahaahahhahahahahahaha

:)

Attached: FB61F0AB-A1EC-4BEF-BD9A-9F07C0A5A611.jpg (1024x1023, 111K)

>so dumb he doesn't know everyone just unpins their mags
jesus you inbred mutts really are fucking low IQ.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>Finally, if you are applying for a restricted PAL tell your references why you are doing so, namely target shooting since Canada does not permit carrying restricted firearms for self-defense except for very limited cases. There have been some recent interviews where the reference has been asked to speculate why the applicant is applying for an restricted PAL and whether or not it is for self-defense, so best to have your reference prepared to answer such speculative questions correctly.
holy fuck canadacucks suck ass. you can't even use your shitty fucking 5 round restricted rifles in a defensive situation? ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 5467254745754725478.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>Canada is a fuckhueg country with tonnes of wilderness

>stupid obese 56% muttt thinks people used pin-mags outside of shooting ranges

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA point and laugh at the diabetic

Attached: hv4409xzac731.jpg (1440x2960, 1.92M)

>frenchman kills 2 police officers in self defence
>is let free for no wrong doing
>YOU CANT USE A FIREARM TO DEFEND YOURSELF IN CANADA HAHAHA THE LEAFSSS :DDDDD

why do burgers come here

>affirmative action frenchman means that white racists will be treated similarily
xDDDDDDDDD

Actually he domed one and shot another in the arm and he isnt french hes a greek named Basil Parasiris (but his family calls him bang bang billy -- dont ask me how I know ;)

Attached: 1450MR0071820060703167E01_DXXX.jpg (1344x1200, 229K)

Lol isnt souplet distantly related or something?

If I buy a NR will it be registered now or is that part of c71 still not in effect?

>Basil Parasiris pleaded guilty to eight weapons-related charges last month.
>in canada your guns have to all be registered to you

wrong burgertard
keep fishing though

also
>based basil with prohibs hidden on every room of the house

The second point is flat wrong lol

lowkey i unironically bought a .22 at my local gunshop, and they didn't call shit lmfao just looked at my pal and sold it off. It was a trade-in gun they had on the shelf, i'd assume if its second hand stock such as trade ins, its off record, the new stock however they gotta comply, cause my bud got a new 308 and they had to do the gay c71 not a registry registry

5 round mags

Nice goalpost moving
Also
>implying

The system is stupid, but we don't need to fill out a 4473 for every gun. We can also ship guns and ammo across the country without having to send it to an FFL.
There's a lot of shit I'd change, but we're solidly #2 among English speaking countries as far as firearms are concerned. Everyone else is Bong-tier or worse.

>affirmative action frenchman
That isn't a thing. We're seen just as "privileged" as the Anglos.

Attached: John Cantius Garand.jpg (425x540, 53K)

>can't load your 30 round mags because the 'betus took your fingers

Is gone now fren

>he has to ship his guns to an (((FFL))) and pay a fee to get his own property
fucking gay and bluepilled
We just throw guns in a cardboard box and give em to the skkinny canada post milfs

that was in montreal retard
anyway he was greek

it was actually in Longueil, and the Laval police carried out the raid improperly, outside of the judges permissions and didnt even inform Longueil police. Cops botched every fucking stage. That cops death is 100% on the guy who greenlit the no-knock raid.

Are there any good optics made in Canada other than Elcan?

No-knock raids are fucking stupid. Easiest way to turn it into a firefight.

Attached: Weapons of war.jpg (1200x853, 262K)

They didnt even announce that they were the police when they broke in. The guy thought he was being home invaded and domed the cop through the bedroom door, and hit another cop, then the cops started shooting blindly and hit Penny in the arm and bullets also went into the childrens room.

Even if someone knocks on your door and says they are police, I'd call the local police to verify that they really are. Criminals pretending to be law enforcement isn't that uncommon.

BuT t H eY HaD To mAkE SUre
he didnt derstroy evidence!!!!!
Stupid fucking beat cops think theyre rambo

They fucked up and they know it. Shame he only killed 1, I enjoyed the chief's bitter salty response to media when he got off.
Fucking retard Lavallois. I don't hate cops or anything but if you participate in this kind of clusterfuck no-knock bullshit you get what you deserve. The cops should consider themselves lucky, only 1 of them died and their own rounds didn't hit any of the guy's children. Could have been much worse for them.

Could've been worse. Imagine if it was the SPVM.

Theyre lucky he didnt open fire with an actual rifle

no, and you'll even see the 'goodness' of the elcan debated. it's older and heavier than lpvos with superior magnification and light transmission.

I'm building a Canada themed gun.
I'd want the Specter, not the old C79

No. Please just google this shit, its common knowledge and is posted on the RCMP website. OIC is required to do the following:

1. Create the "not a registry"
2. Prohib the 858
3. Prohib the swiss arms

No thats literally untrue. If they called in its because they suck. Don't buy from them. It isn't the law yet.

I'd do Colt Canad SA20 build transplanted onto a modern sporter a la souplad and top it with a spectre dr. hope you have $5k in the bank.

anything else and you're a compromising poorfag.

theres still time buy a fucking semi NR

>tfw cant justify spending that much on an optic to complete my build
>tfw another sporter receiver on the way and still need to fix my car and put cash aside to spend in Greece

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm doing a Frankenstein-15.
Dlask lower, Maple Ridge Armoury upper/barrel, TriggerTech trigger, etc.
Maybe I'll get one of the cheapo Elcan clones for the short term and save up for a proper one later. Then I can just swap the clone onto a .22 or something.

BASED

did you ever weigh your msa20 minus optic?

How's Greece doing these days, anyway? I hear the economy has been really shit as of late, but at least lack of gibs makes it less attractive to economic migrants.

fuck i forgot to
gonna see if i can borrow my brothers food scale later lel

You could just sit on your bathroom scale with and without it in your hands for a rough estimation.

Stand, not sit...
I need more coffee, lol.

Greece is actually doing better.
Government actually enforcing tax collection so theres money for shit. They had really bad wildfires last year though. Migrants are mostly arriving on some islands and GTFO asap cuz no gibs in Greece -- Athens is a dirty shit hole like any major european city with gypsies and africans. Albanians are actually based and work pretty hard in Greece. Greeks still coffee drinking/work avoiding but northern greece is where all the industry is anyway and theyre pretty based (where my family is from)

Overall its better.

Really happy to hear that, man.
You guys get picked-on a lot by, but most of it is just friendly banter.
Are there any good Greek-made guns on the market? Long-term, I'd like to get at least one gun from every country as I can.

alright Jow Forums where can I get a good priced vz58 in BC

BTW, could someone add AmmoBin.ca to the pastebin?

There are some old Greek bolt actions but Greece doesnt have a domestic arms manufacturing market.

Conscripts used beat to shit G3s and OPERATORS use m4s and shit

Needs an independent west...........

Rekt and kekt

check out townpost or gunpost

That's going to fucking suck once WW3 starts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Hellenic_Army#Firearms

Greece has biggest armored corps in Europe - basically to counter Turkeys huge armored corps

Where do you buy your gas from, though?
Russia isn't going to be selling to Western Europe and getting any shipped by sea is going to be a nightmare.

dude im not a Greek national lol, I was born in Scarborough.

done.

>Where do they* buy their* gas from, though?
Thanks, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_in_Greece#Oil_and_gas

Shit, they might just make it.
Good on you, Greece.

Very true.

Lots of pot ripper operations in BC back in the day would occur with the brigands claiming to be police. They would "detain" everyone, seizing crops, guns, jewelry and cash and leaving the victims handcuffed and stuck with the decision of having to call the real police after the fake ones home invaded and robbed them.

I concur, Hear hear.

Attached: IMG_8752.jpg (1315x1920, 667K)

hical.ca/product/hunt-group-mh12-12ga-pump-action/
Fucking lmao
I almost want one.

ewww

It's too goofy not to love.

Attached: Akimbo double barrel 1911s.webm (720x404, 324K)

hmmmm

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 11.48.31 AM.png (852x1002, 733K)

S

Shouldn't you be working?

Attached: Spiderman point.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Attached: 1561942526643.png (426x462, 283K)

like that fucker who ambushed and killed those 4 horse fuckers by hiding under a tarp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayerthorpe_tragedy

>2021
>Chairman Trudeau decrees door to door confiscation
>Martial law initiated
>They begin in Montreal
>Close off all bridges, tunnels and ports
>Kicking in the doors of anyone who has ever had an FAC, POL, PAL, RPAL, 12.X, has ever been charged under section 92 of the Criminal Code or played a FPS
>People in Montreal North rolling around, windows down, shooting full-giggle AK's, screaming "God is great"
>Roof Chinese/Viet
>Latin quarter... Is the Latin quarter
>Rainbow flags with AR-15's all around Papineau
>Cop shot dead with 20 gauge percussion rifle in Old Montreal
>One SWAT team downed by a furry hidden in garbage bags with an SKS
>Police departments near Italian businesses spontaneously bursting in flames at 03:00
>Twenty rusted Cooey's handed in
>The photo makes front page on the Journal the Montreal

de* Montreal
Fuck you autocorrect.

kek

>POL
nooooo leave my boomer dad alone he dindu nuffin

Posted this in ?AR? it somewhat started an argument but genuinely wondering:

How do the Colt Canada (Diemaco) MRR's compare to other AR's? Are they worth the high price or are there others that are 99% but cheaper?

Attached: colt-canada-diemaco-mrr556-16.jpg (519x124, 25K)

better take canada made now before the cheap labour force take over

Kind of what I was thinking. They are expensive but everything I've read says they are solid rifles