Paying some YouTuber Patreon money every month so he can have fun shooting guns you wish you could afford

>paying some YouTuber Patreon money every month so he can have fun shooting guns you wish you could afford
>paying out the ass for tiny vials of "gun oil" instead of using cheap synthetic motor oil that has better lubricity and is rated for temperatures higher than your gun will ever be
>buying LARPy tactical man-purses to hold your guns when things like tennis racket bags are cheap, widely available, and don't attract attention
>paying to shoot at public ranges or buying expensive memberships to NRA-funded clubs instead of mortgaging a few acres for about $100 per month
>paying some tryhard $500+ for "training" to shoot steel in his backyard for a weekend while he homoerotically yells at you
>buying a facsimile of a gun you already own in .22lr for cheap "training" when you could have just used that money to buy ammo for the gun you actually want to use

Attached: 1561699997913.jpg (1125x762, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoland.com/2019/06/cmmg-ar15-22lr-bravo-rifle-conversion-kit-3-mags/#axzz5seGEB44G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>paying some YouTuber Patreon money every month so he can have fun shooting guns you wish you could afford
these people are the biggest suckers ever! imagine giving money to some millionaire... nothing could be dumber.

(well, maybe giving money to all those online thots is dumber...)

Just reap the benefits of guntubers and e-girls' Instagram accounts while letting the people with more money than sense finance them.

Attached: 6238404.jpg (500x567, 53K)

>buying remanufactured ammo to save money when any cost savings vs factory ammo would be negated by just a few defective cartridges

Attached: 1558654878671.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>buying a shit-tier AR-15 and then upgrading it little by little instead of just saving your money for a good rifle in the first place

Attached: 1557516995532.jpg (182x268, 9K)

>paying to shoot at public ranges or buying expensive memberships to NRA-funded clubs instead of mortgaging a few acres for about $100 per month
I go shooting like once a month lol. Why would I buy land when it's like $10 for an hour at the local range?

You sound like a cuck desu

You'd probably shoot more if you had your own private land to set up how you want. Most public ranges charge by the hour. You also have to deal with the idiotic general public waving loaded guns around and magdumping.

I hate Canadian gun laws

>paying out the ass for tiny vials of "gun oil" instead of using cheap synthetic motor oil that has better lubricity and is rated for temperatures higher than your gun will ever be
My gun oil bottle cost maybe a dollar in a pack of cleaning supplies. Motor oils use the same base but the additives are completely different and affect shearing, viscosity, etc. Doesn’t mean you can’t use motor oil, but gun oil is a little more tailored. And honestly my motor oil, when I actually have to pay for it, is much more expensive than my gun oil

>>paying to shoot at public ranges or buying expensive memberships to NRA-funded clubs instead of mortgaging a few acres for about $100 per month
It's like only a 15 min drive for me to be innawood enough to shoot.
>paying some tryhard $500+ for "training" to shoot steel in his backyard for a weekend while he homoerotically yells at you
I wouldn't pay that much, but a good instructor can open your eyes up to new techniques that can improve you, he can also watch and see how you're shooting, give you tips to help improve stance, grip, some people go to learn how to shoot, cause they got no friends to who have guns.
I agree with every thing else.

>Fireclean AKA glorified vegetable oil: $7.50 per ounce
>Mobil 1 5W-30: $0.14 per ounce

Attached: KTlw.gif (300x126, 859K)

I can cherry pick too bro

>paying some YouTuber Patreon money every month so he can have fun shooting guns you wish you could afford
$1 every month will not get me a G11. If a million people give Ian $1 a month, maybe we can see him shoot a G11. It's simple distributed economics.

Now if you're giving like, $50/mo to be a "Super Duper Supporter" or whatever and you aren't rich yourself, you're a moron

I go mostly on weekdays, and it's pretty quiet and chill. Maybe I'd go more, but I also have work to do, jogging to avoid obesity, and video games to waste my free time on.
Post guns.

People have given money to charities and churches forever.
This is better because it supports something tangible that you enjoy.
Fuck off with your teenagers view of the world.

Jokes on you. I use mint flavored coconut oil.

What's your gun oil of choice then? I guarantee it's snake oil that's a lot more expensive than motor oil.

>Motor oils use the same base but the additives are completely different and affect shearing, viscosity, etc. Doesn’t mean you can’t use motor oil, but gun oil is a little more tailored.

I literally have no reason to believe they actually spent R&D money "tailoring" anything and any effect on shearing or viscosity you might want probably already exists in conventional lubricants trusted to operate in machines that cost millions of dollars and operate in harsh environments.

Attached: 1328652012713.jpg (350x360, 20K)

You mean Frog Cum?

Attached: 1561996968396.gif (128x74, 21K)

>patreon is stupid
Agreed
>use motor oil over gun oil
Stupid unless you own an ak
>tennis bag
just wait for a sale lul
>public ranges or clubs
>100$ land
You could just have a friend and use his land pleb
>pay some try hard
Agreed this shit is dumb
>just buy the ammo bro
You do understand some of us blow 300+ rounds at the range per trip .22 is a lot cheaper all around

>Stupid unless you own an ak
Why though?
>just wait for a sale lul
Not really the point. I don't want to carry around a case that screams "THERE'S A GUN IN HERE! PLEASE CALL THE COPS OR STEAL ME!" Them being overpriced just makes them worse. I can fit a fucking Vepr with a bipod, scope, and drum magazine in a tennis racket bag. AR-15s are a little more difficult since their stocks generally don't fold.
>You could just have a friend and use his land pleb
This is Jow Forums. We don't have friends. You could go halfsies on some cheap land with a hasguns friend if you ever found one.
>You do understand some of us blow 300+ rounds at the range per trip .22 is a lot cheaper all around
A Shit and Wesson M&P 15-22 costs more than 1,000 rounds of 55gr 5.56 NATO. I mean, yeah, you'd eventually save money if you shoot religiously, but is it really "training" if you're shooting .22lr instead of 5.56? You can't drive a race car just because your played Forza on Xbox. Nothing wrong with shooting .22lr, but don't shoot it to justify a lack of real training.

>mortgaging a few acres for about $100 per month
Around here? Maybe 50 years ago lel

ammoland.com/2019/06/cmmg-ar15-22lr-bravo-rifle-conversion-kit-3-mags/#axzz5seGEB44G

I'm in Tennessee, and my boomer coworker found some land on realtor.com out in the countryside for like $23k where the expected payments were $90 per month. The land around here only gets really expensive if it includes a pond or a lake, since people want to fish.

>1000 rounds
user stop looking at low amounts
Think about it you spend x on a .22 which = 1000 rounds of 5.56
Then once those thousand rounds are gone you have to buy 1000 more rounds
Or 5000 rounds of .22
The longer you shoot/more you save more even if the initial investment or 5.56 is cheaper

That's a bit more palatable, but I have a lever action to scratch my .22lr itch. I like being able to use those powderless Aguila Super Colibris for quiet shooting.

Yeah I understand that .22 is cheaper than 5.56, but I just enjoy shooting .22 for the sake of what it is. I want the fun of shooting 5.56 out of my AR.

Those are a blast.
Recently got my hands on a box of those sniper subsonics. 60gr in a .22 has an unusual recoil.

I never said anything about spending R&D money and yes anything your gun oil does is not revolutionary. Ignoring your non sequitur, we pretty much agree completely

>I never said anything about spending R&D money
but user, how would a company know what's best to lube guns without spending money researching it?
if you believe the marketing hype you should at least be confident that the brands know what the fuck they are doing

Attached: 1524006510987.png (1070x868, 157K)

>motor oil
Fuck you nigger I huff Ballistol err day.

Ballistol is for cleaning, not just lubrication.

i started giving him 5 a month after the south africa series.

Gun oil is usually just some mineral oil. Nothing special to it and it’s cheap af

>Waiting a year to get a silencer instead of having some fun looking around the pirate Bay for a while
>Having a 500 dollar car payment for some 30,000 dollar liability instead of using a 4,000 used car paid in full and using your funds to invest and buy guns
>Buying greentips instead of blackhills
>Not shooting in the rain to avoid fudd infestations
>Not getting into metal foundry and using the lost pla method along with 3-D printing any gun thing you want (and destroying them easily until making another one
>Not getting blackpowder conversation kits to go with a 12 H&R topper for like multiple guns in one

i only magdump when people shoot my target with their scattergats. i love annoying people with ym obnoxious muzzle brakes.

FUCKING BASED
Who the fuck gives these people money when they're already loaded from youtube? You want them to send you their fucking used underwear while they're raping your wallet too?

>they're already loaded from youtube?
user I'm not condoning ebegging but you should know youtube doesn't pay shit anymore, the golden days are over

Froglube?

Did this when I lived in the south, can't really do this in PHX