Don't mind me just fueling the war on drugs with my cheap ar-15

Don't mind me just fueling the war on drugs with my cheap ar-15.

Attached: 1549377828702.png (350x172, 56K)

>not draco

Go on.

Attached: 1562014534194.png (500x372, 80K)

all drugs should be legalized and taxed by the government

>He blames cheap firearms instead of the CIA and DEA niggers setting up (((stings)))where they give the beaners explosives and machine guns
Okay libtard

Thanks for making the staple of the American military available for any household with a modest income PSA! There's literally no reason not to have one nowadays.

>fuel the drug war
Maybe in mexico, but here in America the vast majority of gang violence is done with hand guns, because Cleetus, Pablo, and Lamar aren't fitting a normal carbine easily into their waistbands, even if MC Hammer pants come back. As far as Mexico, our government gave cartels guns anyway. And weed and coke is a decade behind in the times, its all about that cheap chinese fentanyl and opiates nowadays.

Why would they tax something they sell themselves?

Attached: letthatsinkin.jpg (500x548, 76K)

fuck you the govt makes more money off the weed I grow than I do

>all drugs should be legalized
yes
>and taxed by the government
you're a moron

>He thinks cause the CIA and DEA give them full auto, they don't buy cheap guns.

>implying the drugwar instead a USA/MEX front.

> USA: we need to stop the contra
>CIA: sell the drugs in the USA, make niggers deal them on the street
>USA:Ok, we will do that and sell missile to iran.

>USA: I NEED DRUGS I LUV THIS SHIT
>MEX: I got you, I know so Colombians, just give money and guns.

>taxed

Attached: 1562044668963.png (1280x1000, 380K)

what is it with these tax niggers always demanding more tax? fuck off.

Attached: the-state.jpg (600x300, 100K)

i feel like people who hate taxes, are hypocrites if they vote republican or dem.

You ain't wrong. Also there's a big difference in understanding between realizing taxes that pay for infrastructure like roads and pipes and national security are fine, but every other government expenditure from HUD to gibs for the poor to politicians salaries and pensions and every government employee in any of those unnecessary sectors is a total waste of money that doesn't benefit the all citizens that are paying for it and "tAXaTioN iS THefT"

>pretending conservatism is anti-tax
Lol you niggers love taxes, how else will you fund your endless wars and your continual enslavement of black and brown people through the prison system? 2.4 trillion in tax dollars going to fund a war on amorphous ideology that cannot be stopped, great work. Retards.

idk, I would say too much spent to much on national security, for non-security reason. Mostly because contract get split among states, and help give jobs to constitutions.To of course secure votes.

I don't mind giving to the poor, I just wish that it was not as easily exploited.

I think what America needs is trickle up economic. People are the ones who give profit, and sell their labour, and citizens forget that. When the poor have more money or anyone that is not rich,they will spend more money, and thus corporations gain more profit, and can expand. I think the give corporations a tax break will help us all is miss guided notion.

Yeah I completely agree. The wastful spending goes on in the entire government, every department. Also yeah definitely about the poors. They spend money they cant afford to so if they had it, it'd be even more

Most people don’t mind taxes when they go to roads or wars,etc
They mind them when they go to the atf(you know the dog shooters), abortion clinics,etc

there are two type of poors, honest poors, and dishonest poors.

Honest poor will feed on the American dream, thinking if they get more cashing and become a working poor, or middle class they will be set. The dishonest poors known that after you leave poverty if you are not making as rich, you just gonna get fucked by the system, and you lose your benefits, so they will try to maximize the benefit system. these are the ones who will probably buy 200 dollar air jordons or some other shit, because thanks to gibs, and exploitation they can have cash to spend it on retarded shit.

i don't non-gun people care about the atf. hell most gun people don't know that the atf has to use analogue equipment to get gun info. They don't use computers, they have micro film slides that a person must search.

I bought one of their AR-9 Gen 4s for $519 on a drunkin purchasing binge. I FUCKING LOVE THIS THING!! Despite not having last-round hold-open, everything else is rock solid! I've put like 500 rounds through it so far and its had precisely ZERO issues so far.

>implying the government isn't making money off of selling drugs right now

all druggies and drug dealers should be gassed

I don’t want browns enslaved, I want them gone from my nation

JUSTASGOOD!

infrastructure and roads are MAYBE 3-4% of the federal budget. The mass majority is spent on old fags, sick fags, wars for israel and out of work niggers.

Attached: 2017_budget_federal.png (1003x915, 169K)

Don't mind me just fueling the war on drugs

Attached: svg cringe.png (885x768, 32K)

PSA has the antidote for Nike.

Attached: istand15-new.jpg (2100x1500, 190K)

>spending almost 9.5x on interest alone than science
Jesus

Attached: how to vomit while driving.jpg (728x546, 51K)

A lot of science R&D is corporate funded, done in state grants, or is military R&D not shown. Example: the USAF space program is allegedly better funded than NASA's

are you posting from 1990?

Right. They should stick to infrastructure and homeland security. I guess agriculture. They mess up everything else. Kinda fuckin up infrastructure lately. And they spend pretty wastefully on that

wait, so that chart only counts nsf grants and nasa budget or something? that's pretty deceptive if that's the case

meant for

Yeah but without psa how will niggers tongue my anus

Brave of you to assume non-leftists must by necessity be neocon """conservatives""". Interventionist war should not be the purpose of the military, it aught to be reserved exclusively for the defense of the US border and population from organized external foreign threats. Endless warmongering is a perversion of this purpose created by globalist aligned power brokers and monied interests. The prison system has nothing to do with slavery, more black and brown people are in prison because more black and brown people commit violent crime, and the drug war is a national embarrassment and anybody who's truly interested in conserving American ideals knows it. It's an exercise in authoritarian policing of individuals which is fundamentally anti-American and all of those who support it betray the ideal of America. The Democrat party has always been a gaggle of treasonous anti-American backstabbers, however the Republican party has over time completely discarded it's fundamental mission to conserve the values of the system for which their party is named. Both aught to be broken up and reformed, or if that fails the people aught to stand up and absolutely refuse to support them both and thus usher in a new crop of political parties.

All drugs should be legalized, and the citizens should tax the government.

>Most people don’t mind taxes when they go to roads

Attached: roads.png (562x504, 146K)

>nation
Not, a geographical term. You suck at this user.

Stop raiding

All drug dealers should be shot

Correct

this desu. to pay us back for all the years of wasting tax payer money terrorizing people and destroying lives and property with the Drug War prohibition

All drugs and drug users must be incinerated.