Can a helpful treadhead identify the objects underneath each number?

Can a helpful treadhead identify the objects underneath each number?

#4 is the little tan object on top of the gunner's primary sight, not the sight itself

More pictures here:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7209163/Park-Service-diverts-2-5-million-funds-pay-Trumps-Fourth-July-extravaganza.html

Thanks in advance. Or should I say...TANKS IN ADVANCE HAHAHAHAehehehe. heh. oof.

Attached: bradley.jpg (962x831, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2CnRhgZK0Y
raytheon.com/capabilities/products/lras3
afvdatabase.com/usa/pics/m2bradley.html#M2A3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEaTxrds6rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oops and I meant to say that #5 are those boxes to the right of the number.

Now I wanna know, too. So bump

I was mech infantry in the same division, but I got out on 05, so I'm not even sure. #4 looks like part of the integrated sighting unit (ISU), and #5 are the boxes for smoke grenades, #3 I believe is commanders periscope, the rest is new to me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2CnRhgZK0Y
#6 is the DVE system in an armored box.

1 is the commander's independent viewer. 2 and 3 are transparent armor for the commander. 4 is the blue force tracker tranceiver. 6 is the driver's thermal camera.

raytheon.com/capabilities/products/lras3
#1 is CIV - RTN thermal viewer/turret.

Thank you!

>2 and 3 are transparent armor for the commander

What exactly is this?

I love Jow Forums

>>What exactly is this?
bullet-resistant glass see afvdatabase.com/usa/pics/m2bradley.html#M2A3 for example

Ahh OK, thanks!

You missed a feature, up and right from the driver is the TOW missile launcher. Reach out and touch someone!

probably because everyone knows what that is

1: Commander's Independent Thermal Viewer
3: A screen that lets the commander poke his head out of the hatch without it getting shot off
2: a piece of cardboard taped over 3
4: GPS antenna
5: smoke dispenser
6: driver's thermal camera

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEaTxrds6rM

ok.
1 - wide beam laser dazzler (taped with cardboard so it doesnt blind random people)
2. radioisotope emiter source using caesium-137 (also taped shut to prevent repeat of goiana accident)
3) gunners auxilary colimator sight - due to manufacturers incompetence instead of 0.02 inch wide cross they used 2 inch one. See pentagon wars documentary for more details.
4: weaponised 5g node , emits cancer mindcontrol waves
#5 antipersonel fragmentation explosive device
ad.6 low diameter EFP warhead, it uses self-forging projectile to intercept and destroy any ATGM in thats coming from the front . Its very effecctive, but it only covers about 5 moa radius from the front.

I can tell that you spent a lot of time writing this and I feel bad for you

y-you too

*pats head*

A for effort.

1: CIV, Commander's Independent Viewer. Basically a little Thermal/Day mini-turret that spins around and lets him see 360 while the gunner does his dakka dakka.

2-3: It's the same piece of equipment. It's a ballistic glass shield so that the commander can look outside the vehicle without getting shot in case he has to.

4: Transceiver, it's basically a piece of sophisticated tracking equipment. It gives the internal computers the locations for other Bradleys. I'm not sure if the Abrams tanks have them, but I know for Brads, it allows them to essentially "talk" to each other over the computer.

5: Smoke Grenade Launcher. When they're in use, you can press a button on the center console within the turret next to the gunner's station and it'll barf out smoke every which way. I've never had to use one, never seen one used, and I only ever see them broken, rubber-capped, or taped off.

6: Thermal camera for the driver. Allows him to see at night with the hatch buttoned-up. Notorious for raping your depth perception and not actually allowing you to see jack shit except a white-hot screen with various squiggles that MIGHT be the road/path. Might.

I like bradleys, they're my favorite tank.

>Smoke Grenade Launcher
>smoke dispenser
see:
>#5 are those boxes to the right of the number.

>Bradley
>Brits
Phil what's it like being retarded?

/raises hand

Why does it have riveted fucking armor? Isn't that *bad*? Didn't the Brits find that out in a big way in WW2?

Before I clicked on it I assumed it was a Brit vehicle. That had that big Tankapalooza event a day or so ago. Brainfart.

>riveted

What are they then? An attachment system for... something?