Realistically speaking what would happen to you if you got shot in the head by a 9mm while wearing this?

Realistically speaking what would happen to you if you got shot in the head by a 9mm while wearing this?

Attached: images (35).jpg (554x554, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTkhRhFg0Js
youtube.com/watch?v=C_jg3BW0PGM
youtube.com/watch?v=vACYA1Ay8iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It'll feel like getting punched in the head by a martial artist while wearing a helmet

it probably wouldn't be pleasant

Nothing, you would not even notice, same is true with any helmet...give it a try

You wouldn't feel anything......its a very strong helmet...just try yourself
...its a good gear

It'd probably snap your neck. There's a reason nobody but """russia""" fields that garbage. Would you rather live life paralyzed from the next down, or just die on the spot?

>t. absolute retard

Do you know how physics world or are you just trolling

You are a pussy.....you have neck muscles.....well maybe you dont

Actually the force of the 9mm has nowhere to go bc the hemlet is metal so it translates totally to the visor forcing it downward and instantly decapitating you. This is a well know phenomenon for users of this helmet. The helmet is designed only to work against light shrapnel, hence why it is called a "flack helmet" in Russian.

I didn't know you could decapitate yourself with a 9mm handgun.

Do you think putting a handgun against your neck and firing it would snap your neck? They why would getting hit with a 9mm do the same thing?

Definitely gonna need a couple Alec’s liqui-gels

You're so stupid...take a physic class....dumb stupid

Shut up, 9mm has about as much energy as a punch from a trained athlete the idea is that since it doesn't penetrate, it dissipates that force over a larger area of the helmet. Assuming the bullet doesn't glance off, and deflect while retaining energy, a direct hit would be like a trained fighter punching you in the helmet. It won't snap your neck, but you'll definitely feel it. The helmet is purposefully curved, and a glancing shot will transfer much less energy.

>.....
>.....

use commas or get better at writing sentences you fucking dork

Dumb shit.....you need education....because youre dumb fuck......decapatited no you are stupid

Schizo or Chink

Attached: 1562199938849.jpg (598x788, 170K)

Actually it decapitates you.

youtu.be/nTkhRhFg0Js

It will feel you got popped with a hard jab from a boxer probably. as you can see from the vid, the head snaps back from the impact and he groans, but that's about it.

It would be extremely painful

this vid is fake stupid nigger

Best bait I've seen all week. Great post man.

Attached: 617.gif (391x365, 890K)

Probably life long EEEEEEEEEEE, a ruptured ear drum (or two), and probably permanent hearing loss. Imagine putting a bell on your fucking head, and then having someone shoot that bell on your head. Fucking Christ, imagine doing that with a hangover!

Attached: 1559750692873.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Yeah, its almost twice the momentum of a 90 mph baseball

You would probably have to stop welding.

or 55 year old arfcom poster

>Realistically speaking what would happen to you if you got shot in the head by a 9mm while wearing this?
Nothing
>It'll feel like getting punched in the head by a martial artist while wearing a helmet
You really don't realise how anaemic the vast majority of handguns are do you?
>Nothing, you would not even notice, same is true with any helmet...give it a try
This, from a rifle you would feel it and it would not be pleasant but from a handgun...no more than the equivalent of someone slapping it open handed
>It'd probably snap your neck.
Please lurk more. You know nothing about gunz or physics irrespective of the fact vatniks are fuckwits

>Actually the force of the 9mm has nowhere to go bc the hemlet is metal so it translates totally to the visor forcing it downward and instantly decapitating you
You have a vivid imagination an know nothing whatsoever about guns.
>Probably life long EEEEEEEEEEE, a ruptured ear drum (or two), and probably permanent hearing loss
Another hypochondriac nogunz faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=C_jg3BW0PGM
oh wow so devastating

>Probably life long EEEEEEEEEEE, a ruptured ear drum (or two), and probably permanent hearing loss.

Just so you know how fucking stupid you and your tinnitus obsession are with your whining overmothered precious faggotry, I spent my teenage years shooting 12 gagues with zero hearing protection and only every bothered with it when shooting boxes on clay or with centerfire rifles (not 22s). 20 years later and my hearing is fucking perfect. You're a fucking s o y faggot bore, using headphones regularly to listen to music or going to raves (as if you would ever actually live life)and standing beside speaker stacks is more likely to cause than the shooting sports

This thread is nogunz cancer to the maximum

>You really don't realise how anaemic the vast majority of handguns are do you?
It's roughly equal kinetic energy, Google it.

>>You really don't realise how anaemic the vast majority of handguns are do you?It's roughly equal kinetic energy, Google it.

What are you even trying to say you spastic? I actually know someone who was shot in the head wearing a dome mk 6 which is far shittier and weaker than this and he did not even notice until someone told him. But you...you'll keep dribbling on ignoring the fact that if your view of the laws of physics existed people would break the bones in their hands even firing 9mm. And what a fucking surprise you really on a fucking search engine run by wankers for your understanding of the universe. Stupid little prick.

For

Probably because the projectile glanced off.

>Probably because the projectile glanced off.

Just like when you were created by a crowd of tramps cum dumping on your mothers arsehole

youtube.com/watch?v=vACYA1Ay8iQ
The guy in the video says that his ears are ringing, but he's shot with a nagant

absolutely based ellipses poster

Attached: tobias-w-ls57-5-copy.jpg (1313x679, 145K)

youtu.be/nTkhRhFg0Js
Probably this

>if your view of the laws of physics existed people would break the bones in their hands even firing 9mm.
Different surface areas, and durations. A bullet hits a small area and dumps it's energy almost instantly. A recoiling handgun moves more slowly as powder burns. Velocity also has a greater impact on kinetic energy than mass does. So a small object moving quickly will have more energy than a bigger one moving slowly. E=mv^2.

This is accurate, looks like he just got punched in the face. That's what happens when 300+ ft-lbs dissipates almost instantly across a small area on your head. Awful lot like a hard punch. Fortunately the helmet effectively increases the surface area the energy dissipates across.

Your wrong. Won't stop you repeating your stupidity like it means something. You are a testament to the failure of public education in

If you think 9mm and 7,64x54 have anything incommon you are just a wanker

>tfw the guy calling you an idiot is probably just pretending to be an idiot himself but you can't resist the bait
7.62x38mmR, weaker than 9mm

Attached: 1561451107431.jpg (637x1024, 130K)

>7,64x54
7.82x54 v 9mm
two and a half thousand ft/lbs Vs 400

Possibly an indented skull if at the least, but your neck joints are so fragile it might just break your neck. The human body is vastly weaker than you can imagine.

wear a neck helmet then

that's just an mp5 with extra steps

what if you wore it upside down

A 9mm has about 5 Newton of kintetic energy. That hitting the helmet alone will result in acceleration of about 0.4 m/s^2.
That is not a lot for a person to withstand. You can move your head with faster acceleration than taht on your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg

Dont talk about shit you dont understand mate. People survive getting punched full force in the head so why would a bullet with less energy do more damage?

If you wear this helmet without anything soft object between your head and the helmet, you gonna have a realy REALY worst case of skull frecture

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

The bullet would stop or bounce off, you'd feel it impact the helmet but it wouldn't hurt since it can't move the helmet any more than the recoil of a 9mm moves the gun.

This thread is filled with retards who don't comprehend ballistics.

Attached: heavy armored russian qt.jpg (1357x1920, 429K)

The helmet is filled with padding and doesn't fit close enough to the wearers head to dent into their skull, it is impossible to get a fractured skull from a 9mm wearing that helmet.

Thx to tell me that.

I think you'll find that you don't comprehend ballistics
Recoil impulse is non instantaneous

The bullet is receiving energy transferred to it over the entire window it is within the barrel giving a more gradual energy transfer which - then the slide mass gets accelerated by that fact which is then decelerated over time by the recoil spring and buffer before the slide reaches full stroke and what you have left is felt recoil
3 different mechanisms that reduce the felt impulse by spreading the force out over a 1/2 second or so

The bullet has only air resistance acting on it until the target and then has 1 unbuffered impact hit on the target instantaneously

What you just said is pants on head retarded

Holy shit the stupidity in here, your fucking head weighs as much as a bowling ball, shoot a fucking bowling ball and see if it flies into low earth orbit like you think your head will retard

That helmet weighs 3 times more than most 9mm handguns it's going to be shot with, if you sat it on a table and shot it, it wouldn't move much whereas if you fired a 9mm handgun not held in place by anything it would fly backwards a small distance, certainly more than the helmet.

9mm hitting that helmet won't break anyone's neck except maybe your flimsy faggot neck, nerd.

ah yes, here it, the running commentary no one asked for or gives a shit about. your opinion here is as worthless as irl.

>user explains the truth to your dumb ass
>n-no one cares what you think
Stay mad retard

Attached: IMG_8087.jpg (609x1279, 346K)

Lol what is this post? i love it!

Attached: 1558610973207.gif (360x176, 2.65M)

>hurr nogunz faggot
>anime
nice explanation of how retarded you are, you stupid fucking dumbshit. do you ever stop and think before opening your stupid fucking mouth? every time a man has a stupid thought he ought to post it on the internet for all to see

Remain upset, nigger.

Attached: IMG_4310 1.jpg (544x604, 68K)

The amount of people thinking real life physics work like in Hollywood movies is astonishing.
Try to shoot things other than paper sometimes. I've shot 12g at barrels, and they barely move when they get hit. Nowhere near a Mike Tyson punch.

>12g at barrels, and they barely move when they get hit. Nowhere near a Mike Tyson punch.
Cringe, because the pellets go through. Watch A 9mm has 300-400ft-lbs of kinetic energy, comparable to a punch from a trained athlete. That full force is dissipated on a direct hit. Of course, wearing a heavy padded helmet would protect you from much of it, but acting like it would be so insignificant as to he unnoticeable is ignoring physics. It won't rip your head off but you're going to feel it.

dilate

>Cringe, because the pellets go through.
Only a few of them do, at least with 0 buckshot shells. Buckshot doesn't penetrate that much in general.

you know if you wear a bullet proof vest and you get shot your pretty much dead. thats why niggers dont wear them

youtu.be/nTkhRhFg0Js
some random Russians tested it

>if you like anime you're a discord tranny
I'm le Jow Forums bogeyman that the trannies hate, and you're an idiot.

Attached: 1544068136679.jpg (600x967, 214K)

I thought there was a way to lock the visor.
Fucking russians, always up to some crazy shit.

You are desperately trying to throw insults in, it'd be cute if it weren't so pathetic.
So how about talking like a grown up?

No, it's not moving the entire helmet, and it's silly for you to pretend that's what i'm saying and again shows a lack of understanding of kinetics
And I have no idea where you think I implied it would break someone's neck

The bullet acts primarily on the impact area, roughly a 1 inch disk for the majority of the force
That force will be transferred into the immediate impact area as concussive shock
Concussive shock will do one of 3 things
1. Move the object shocked - we already stated that would not happen in a meaningful way.
2. Deformation or penetration of the object - this takes the majority of the force in a non penetration but there is a notable extra that is the danger
3. Concussive blowthrough - the impact will have a secondary effect within the helm - especially in a non deforming non penetration.
In a similar manner to the fact you can hear sound through something solid the impact is essentially a singular vibration and will carry through a solid.
If the helm is allowed to deform it will absorb more force but then you risk direct trauma from the deformation making contact, if not then local shock trauma will result from the concussive blowthrough which will is enough to concuss most people and depending on how flush the strike is can result in skull fracturing below the helmet.

You're complaining that people post occasional anime pics.
On Jow Forums.
You must be new here.

This is what happens
youtu.be/nTkhRhFg0Js

>1. Move the object shocked - we already stated that would not happen in a meaningful way.
Ignoring the video of the slav having his head thrown back from a round 2/3 the KE of 9mm? Okay lmao

That was his reaction, the impact itself didn't throw his head back, did tilt the helmet back on his head though since it didn't seem to be strapped too tightly

>did tilt the helmet back on his head though since it didn't seem to be strapped too tightly
And a 9mm is roughly 50% more energetic

>You really don't realise how anaemic the vast majority of handguns are do you?
You really don't realise anything going about 1200 fps and coming to a stop on your head is going to fucking hurt do you?

tilting a loose helmet resting on a round bald slav head doesn't take much force, and on closer inspection i think i was wrong about the whole thing tilting back, if you slow the video down you can see the visor flipped up from getting hit.

>coming to a stop on your head
If it comes to a stop on your head then the helmet failed.
>is going to fucking hurt do you?
No because it doesn't deliver much force to your head through the big fucking helmet with padding on the inside.

This is like the stupid shit people say about getting all your ribs broken from getting shot on your plate carrier

>user's closer inspection discredits physics
Kek, 9mm would surely be like a fly to the face

A headache

Attached: 31_Chappelle_s_Show_1_1.jpg (400x300, 60K)

It'd feel like getting punched in the head by a manlet. Otherwise you'd probably be okay.

how would you get punched in the head by a manlet? Like if I was laying down?

Yes because the world is a childish zero sum game.
You obviously can tell that there is going to be some kinetic transfer but not enough to be meaningful in would analysis other than whiplash from your reflex reactions exaggerating the impact as you flinch from any impact to the head

Wound analysis*

A 9mm. But what sort of 9mm? AP? HP?
At what range?
From what angle?

From what I've read, the Lynx-T protects quite reliably against anything up to 5.45×39mm from an AK-74.

Its got titanium (not steel) and aramid fibres. So generally speaking, 9mm shouldnt pose a real danger.

That said, shit does happen, so I wouldn't recommend wearing this and letting your buds ding you in the head just for shits and giggles.

Attached: s-l225.jpg (212x225, 7K)

remain upset, nigger

LR300+MP5=cute

>Your wrong.
>Your
> You are a testament to the failure of public education in

rather ironic

>if I shot you in that helmet, would you die?

Attached: drpavelimseeayegay.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

ebin

here u go famsquad

Attached: K6-3 headshot (no audio).webm (640x360, 1.38M)

Looks fake. Shoot helmet in advance, fake getting shot. Done.

Idk it looks ok to me. the way the guy looks who got shot is like" you said it wouldn't do shit" and is pissed it hurt.

desu i think his head rocking back is just him being real surprised

I mean when it hit it didn't just bounce off and knocked his head back from the weight of the helmet. it is kinda like hitting your head wearing that.

It’s rated for 9mm so it would feel like getting punched in the noggin real hard while wearing a football helmet made of steel.

why is it hard to believe that a helmet with a 4 inch thick visor can withstand a handgun round?

>There's a reason nobody but """russia""" fields that garbage.
It was based on a Swiss design you retard.