Why isn't anyone producing bullpups that use Glock mags? Keltec makes bullpups in practically every other flavor

Why isn't anyone producing bullpups that use Glock mags? Keltec makes bullpups in practically every other flavor
>inb4 sub 2k is a bullpup
You know what I mean

Attached: X17-9.png (1828x868, 1.64M)

Bullpups suck

why has anyone made a modern sten style 9mm pcc

Maybe if you're doing tactical reloads at a target half a mile away, but they seem well suited as a HD or truck gun, they're small and the long barrel means less hearing damage for a given OAL.

>but they seem well suited as a HD or truck gun

I'm going to let you in on a little secret: you can still shoot people even if you have an extra 8 inches of barrel on the end of your gun. people have been doing this for hundreds of years. so can you.

>wants to shoot 9mm at people from ten feet away
>thinks he needs a rifle-sized gun to do this

Handguns exist. Just buy one of those. They're a lot cheaper, too.

People have also been killing each other with rocks for even longer, doesn't make it ideal while there are other options.

nobody asked you to buy a rock...are you mentally disabled?

But people have been it for hundreds of years user, so can you.
Sure, but rifles are easier to shoot especially quickly and for follow up shots. I think practically anyone who has to use a gun to defend themselves would rather use a rifle, the extra points of contact are valuable. Handguns stand out in terms of carry, not in usage.

Shitty argument, you fag

>truck gun

shut the fuck up please

Attached: 2137535.gif (240x180, 1.44M)

You suck because a Windham AR is all you can afford, therefore AR is the best platform, therefore bullpups suck. Kys.

would be cool in 10mm or .357sig, the extra barrel length would make for a practical pdw, but 9mm fizzles out way before 16"

bullpup in pistol calibers arent that common to begin with. glock mags aside, i just dont see the demand for it. in fact, this is literally the first time ive ever heard anyone say they want this configuration.

There's a demand, it's just currently met by conversion kits since not many people are willing to drop north of a grand on one.

Attached: high-tower-armory-hi-point-bullpup-carbine-f.jpg (1000x564, 60K)

>Sure

Thanks for agreeing with me. Now go buy a handgun and delete this shitty thread.

I already have a dozen. Variety is the spice of life.

>There's a demand
what do you base that idea on? im not arguing, its a legitimate question.

Even PSA carries the 9mm tavor, but the $1749.99 price tag certainly isn't inviting. I believe some anons on here even have the bullpup kits. It may not be a huge demand but they're in enough demand to be manufactured and listed for sale.

>Why isn't anyone producing bullpups that use Glock mags?
They should.

I'd much rather Kel-Tec make a 9mm bullpup than the sub2000, it won't be much larger overall and would surely be a more durable and robust design.

FP def BP

>I already have what I need

Good.

>People can't want nicer things.
Let me guess your pistol, a Makarov?

It looks retarded but they exist.

Attached: DSC0724-750x400.jpg (750x400, 70K)

Is it that difficult to make something that isn't ugly?

Attached: MSAR-MCS-glock-mags.jpg (575x260, 13K)

>Just to give you guys some info on the new MCS (Modular Carbine System). To answer your questions this is a modular carbine that can be converted throughout a host of calibers of your choice... 9mm/10mm/40SW/45ACP/45GAP/357SIG. All it takes to do so is a barrel, bolt face, and a mag well adapter. The removable adapters are available in two sizes... one size for 9mm, 40SW, 357SIG, 45GAP, and one size for 10mm and 45ACP. This is all converted without the use of any tools.The target weight will be 4.5 lbs or lighter. The MCS will have an external bolt release, cross safety, quick detach 41V50 chrome lined barrel w/ removable flash hider so a suppressor can be used. Action is a mass blowback system. The MCS uses any of the hi-cap glock mags of which there are millions in circulation. All of the MSAR rail accessories will adapt to this system. MSRP on any caliber variation w/1.5 optic will be $1259.00 Any carbine with a 9" inch top rail and no optic will MSRP for $995.00 making this system probably the best value you will see on any firearm in a long time. Notice the new/additional sling quick detach points in the pics.
Wonder if they could have came up with a more refined action.

Attached: 0114091919.jpg (639x479, 121K)

>bullpup glock

Attached: 720X720-20180711-225713.jpg (720x720, 68K)

Kinda cool but without the extra barrel length it seems like you might as well go with a roni

>Variety is the spice of life.
so what you're saying is, you occasionally like traps.

I'm white, Mayo and water are spicy. A trap is at least jalapeno spicy.

So they can sell their own proprietary faggot mags

That is too expensive. Something more compact and affordable would be nice.

Post the qt tavor-fu and there will be an end to the horror

>not wanting tinnitus
What a fag

Why can we not have this?

Attached: BZzCmhuanWB7jES4xCr1A7pInez7lridSwwSfBdZOyjmLkShFi7zEAb8Z8veTEugNU1BjyUAlSYnRRr_fAwEhA.jpg (300x225, 11K)

yeah

because shouldering anything below .308 makes you a massive faggot. enjoy your ethnicly diverse multigender offspring

Fag

FeatherUSA my dude.
It was a flop