*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
*draws knife*
*walks toward you shouting "DO IT!"*
what do, k?

Attached: druggie with a knife.png (461x506, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NwWado4SVY
youtu.be/wj23_nDFSfE
youtube.com/watch?v=5zexg3wFN70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O-blige him!

Yellow shirt? Get the fuck out of here Charlie Brown before you come down with sudden fatal lead poisoning.

Do it

source:
youtube.com/watch?v=9NwWado4SVY

Shoot him in the dick.

Attached: south-park-s12e08c08-thats-just-weak-16x9.jpg (960x540, 61K)

What is wrong with white people

this

really depressing hearing the emotional pleas of the officer but holy shit they almost killed one of their own by not continuing to shoot that retard.

he dropped the knife when they shot him i was wondering why he didnt stab the cuck he ran up on in the neck

>those armchair BJJ red-belts in the comments

Attached: dike.jpg (272x299, 18K)

yeah if he hadn't dumped the knife that other cop would have been done. what a shitshow. I hope those guys got plenty of counseling afterwords.

Why not a 12 gauge with a rubber baton round?

Skip rounds off the pavement so they spall and contact the target... When he goes down injured, run up and snatch the knife, punch his bitch ass 10 times or so...the plant the knife through the forearm of the dominant hand...spit in his face and call him a neckbeard cuck

Try to de-escalate the situation because the person is probably trying to commit suicide, but if it comes down to being either me or him then yeah he gets shot.

Just saw that there's a video. I have to say, I think they waited way too long to kill him. They did their best to talk him down but it became pretty clear he couldn't be reasoned with in any way. When the one cop said to taze him, they were already way beyond that point.

What was this man on that he could take 7 rounds and get back up again?

>rubber baton round
Fucking hippie

three verbal warnings are enough to justify lethal force, came close to having a fellow officer seriously injured. Lesson learned though.

Attached: 1561214564931.jpg (2000x1330, 1.68M)

>white people
>perp is Aaron Hong
>Hong
Yeah sounds like a white guy..why are you so fucking stupid?

Shit sucks but when he grabbed the other guy, fuck em.
Magdump

adrenaline is a bitch

That being said it's definitely understandable why a cop would be so reluctant to shoot someone. Given today's political atmosphere. You're a cop and you shoot someone in self defense, you're immediately drawn and quartered by the press.

use my 8 year krav maga experience and blackbelt bjj skills to execute a two leg takedown and shoot him in right in the cock

Holy shit. What even is Asian Chad called?

The guy was Asian. Remember it's the Mongoloids who love knifing people.

>lol9mm

I'd have blown his fucking head off with a 10mm Buffalo Bore round. The cops seemed hell-bent on talking him down, and the rubber rounds from his Glawk did precisely dick.

If you are going to use less lethal weapons on someone with a deadly weapon you need to have at least one officer covering you with a real gun.

Prove it.

>what do, k?
it

Asian

Prove I'd blow his head off or prove the handgun less-lethal rounds were not effective?

Yeah. Do it. What, are you scared?

kek

Hung Dong or some variation of that

pop
pop
pop
till he drop
and make sure he stop

>Skip rounds off the pavement so they spall and contact the target

j-just shoot him in the leg!

STAY BACK STAY THE FUCK BACK WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES

Attached: file.png (1069x608, 423K)

>what do, k?
Ignore him.
He wants to die, but he won't kill himself for reasons, so he's unlikely to kill someone else for the same reasons. Just ignore him lol.

>Skip rounds off the pavement so they spall and contact the target...

(you)

Attached: 1543814278447.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

probably because neither of those cops had a 12 gauge in their hand you fucking fruitloop

did you even watch the video

Was also thinking about this. Never call the cops if you're pulling out a gun 2bh

Idk about you but I live here in the other side of the ocean and I had gypsies fight in the middle of the road with sticks and knives but watching something like that must be fucking weird.

Would there be any charges if one of them got hit by a car?

>Would there be any charges if one of them got hit by a car?
>I live here in the other side of the ocean

Honestly just being a law-abiding citizen is enough for the authorities to execute you in the street.

Have you ever considered moving to a country where the rights of its citizens are privileged above the criminal class?

>cops give the guy 3 minutes of verbal warning while retreating
>2nd officer switches to taser after multiple rounds fail to stop the threat
>they both allow the perp to get the 1st officer in a chokehold

Amateur hour

I mean each EU country has it's own shitty laws regarding stuff like self-defence.

I live in Portugal, from what I had my law friends tell me if have some sort of "escalation" rule where if the guy is throwing just fists you can also go with fists, if a guy pulls out a knife then you are allowed to pull out yours, etc. I think there is the expection for if something is threatening your life.

Yet at the same time we have a lot of old non registered guns so most people don't get cocky around the interior where almost every grandpa has some mauser rifle or a beretta shotgun.

Oh and ofc, I love my country. I wouldn't leave it just to try and adquire something like that, I would rather try and grow the gun culture here instead.

I mean I can't really say for Portugal, but in Andy Warski's case he made the mistake of thinking Florida cops would actually back him and his buddies up. A lot of people were shitting on them for being idiots and it was monumentally stupid to start following them after they left, just assuming the cops would then arrest them; but they were obviously just trying to get the dudes to fuck off (dudes who came looking for them to start more fighting).

Nah here it would just be a matter if there was any blood and how quick a guy could run away before anyone found his license plate. But isn't Florida just Boomerville? Wouldn't the cops be more lenient in helping them? I mean I saw the whole thing and that whole threat with the Taser and shit probably would make it worse for them.

Hit him with two Nike shoes. Good old fashioned double tap.

>Just do it!

The cops ended up arresting Andy's friend, the one who had the gun (who was also the one trying to stop Andy from being an idiot). And to my knowledge, they classified him pulling out the gun on them and pointing it as aggravated assault (and I think pointing it is what specifically places it in that categorization).

What a shitshow, at least only the fat retard got hit

youtu.be/wj23_nDFSfE

Attached: 9e831534f1f02d8d.png (500x786, 205K)

Begin cackling maniacally while I draw my gat.

Attached: 1460150410028.png (150x170, 19K)

>I would rather try and grow the gun culture here instead.

You are already fucked.

Just move, dude. Your entire culture is dead-set against you. Just move, and join the rest of us who aren't cucks. We'll accept you with open arms and forgive you for having been born in an inopportune place. This is our way.

Man, other than -trying- to taze him or shooting him in the legs, i don't think there's much that could've been done. Down here in Brazil i don't think cops would be as tolerant, even though our law often actively seeks to fugg cops who use lethal force.

bro

Shoot myself! Can’t suicide by cop now sucker

>when the perp isn't black

I AM TELLING MOMMY AND SHE IS GONNA SHOOT YOU

>Your entire culture is dead-set against you. Just move, and join the rest of us who aren't cucks. We'll accept you with open arms and forgive you for having been born in an inopportune place.
Unless that inopportune place is California.
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Shoot in the dick and pretend in the report that you were trying to make a center mass shot.

>rest of us who aren't cucks
nice meme

youtube.com/watch?v=5zexg3wFN70

Is there an uncensored version?

>Steps into morgue
>Openforbusiness.wav

I'd wait till there's 40 feet between us before I stop to make my play

6/10

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)