Hezbollah

Give me a rundown on these guys
I know they're best buddies with Iran and they fight isis/taliban/al nursa and have a hate boner for Israeli Diaper Forces which angers Johnny "yum yum israeli cum" Bolton and fight the FSA/YPG

Attached: Is that a white guy.jpg (1000x541, 141K)

They use human shields and can't defeat an army of bed-wetting inbreds.
I'm from Buenos Aires.

They're pretty much Iran's version of a foriegn legion.

Israel's America basically?

>a hate boner for Israeli Diaper Forces

What's wrong with adult wearing diaper OP? Its comfy, padded and you can pee and poop anywhere, any time you want. You'll never know the pleasure of being cummed inside diaper until you try it yourself.

Attached: ptkcb3hbAG1w4orrl_640.png (568x928, 589K)

>Do I even need to say it?

Attached: d7up7qa-c933947f-b67f-48e4-9023-25ef53f533ee.jpg (543x960, 112K)

they're really good light infantry for that region of the world with decent equipment supplied to them and plenty of experience against a range of different forces ranging from shit head militias to columns of israeli tanks and they've given the idf a few black eyes.

I'd rather have hundreds of degenerate diaper posts than one airshit post
kill yourself

They're a Lebanese political party representing Shiite interests with a well armed, Iranian trained paramilitary arm

Some Lebanese and Syrian Christians are aligned with them too.

>what is shitposting

out of pretty much any terrorist group active today, they're among the most competent. they've given Israel, a pretty tough army, a bloody nose during the 2006 Lebanon conflict, and they have a massive arsenal including fairly modern stuff like:
>RPG 29's
>ATGM's including BGM 71's/Toophans, Kornets, and MILAN's
>a shit ton of Iranian missiles
>literal tanks like T-72's and T-62's

obviously they aren't quite a modern military, but considering that they're still non-state actors it is quite impressive. on top of htat they have their own media and social services that govern a large portion of Southern Lebanon.

also forgot to mention they have pretty good experience fighting against ISIS and Israel.

Hey shareblue

Did they ever fight the ypg communists?

Not that i know of, we fought against turks, isis and thousands of sects cant recall any DIRECT action against hezbollah

Attached: CIQlvgMUAAAC3pg.jpg (720x540, 93K)

but like i said, kurds and hezbollah arent friends they just happen to not be in each other way for now

>we
Found the nogunz tranny

Not as much as other Christian-dominated parties in Lebanon.

I see, so you're salty about the strike on your community centre

theyve been doing a damn good job expanding iranian influence throughout the middle east last I heard they where moving their focus on a more light mechanized fighting force

Attached: hezbollawoo.jpg (1024x724, 61K)

They took such massive casualties during 2016-2018 that they're basically an empty shell now. They're recruiting and rebuilding as fast as they can but morale is rock bottom.
Despite's Jow Forums boner for them they are pretty much a spent force.

>Despite's Jow Forums boner for them they are pretty much a spent force.

Oh, I'm not Jow Forums, I just like how they stand up for themselves and others.

was meant for fuckin box wine

Attached: 911 4.gif (369x266, 2.2M)

>Hezbollah
>Stand up for others
Wow. You've sucked a lot of Jow Forums dick, huh?

>kills kikes and doesn't afraid of anything
sounds pretty based to me shlomo

Attached: 1527493840866.jpg (469x600, 245K)

>unironically believing the Iranians and Shia Muzzies are the bad guys in all this

Attached: lolplane.gif (1200x787, 385K)

>Unironically believing in "good guys" and "bad guys"

Kikes are definitely the bad guys if there ever was one.

>I come to Jow Forums to complain about Jow Forums and contribute nothing else

>I come to Jow Forums to complain about da jewz and contribute nothing else

Good posts. Good thread.

Attached: 1494818652450.png (384x390, 175K)

Now hold on a second chucklefuck, someone asked about hezbollah and I was giving my informed opinion. See right here So basically you came on Jow Forums to not even read discussions and just stoke arguments, and feel superior?

when did I complain about jews? I literally only said that hezbollah are based because they kill kikes. go back to plebbit you whiny kike faggot.

Attached: 1532001016858.jpg (454x340, 88K)

hello newfriend

>informed opinion
kek

way to prove the point, faggot.

Attached: 1502604756771.jpg (500x377, 28K)

I said nothing about Jews either. All I said was that the Iranians weren't the bad guys. Are you trying to tell us something or what? Honestly, you coming out of nowhere and linking what I said to Jews is kind of suspect.

They're basically a militia loyal to iran that operates in some mideast countries and has a political wing most active in lebanon.
they're decently equipped

Greed brother!

Attached: command and conquer kike game.jpg (898x668, 82K)

Agreed*

Cringe

Box wine? poor and gay...

Attached: 1562123138261.jpg (600x800, 97K)