West Papua Liberation Army/Guerillas with Old Guns Thread

West Papua Liberation Army has been in the news recently for ramping up attacks on Indonesian troops. Goal is a free and independent West Papua.

A large portion of their force is armed with spears and bows. They've captured some semi-modern weapons from the Indonesians after successful ambushes but the rest are WWII or earlier castoffs. Grease guns, Mauser rifles and the like.

thenewsrep.com/115592/this-group-of-rebels-took-on-the-indonesian-army-with-medieval-weapons/

Attached: WPLA1.jpg (720x394, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2bqBcYnh6U
youtube.com/watch?v=XHaQUdsKKtY
youtube.com/watch?v=nBSG2SyWR70
foxnews.com/story/indonesia-vp-encourages-arabs-to-pay-for-temporary-marriages-to-local-women
arabnews.com/node/323345
iiste.org/Journals/index.php/JEDS/article/viewFile/17530/17914
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2006-06-30-0606300386-story.html
arabic.arabianbusiness.com/content/333723
hindustantimes.com/india-news/arabian-nightmares-hyderabad-still-a-thriving-bride-bazar-for-rich-sheikhs/story-dcLypwP6lk5l4Lh8dT5fYI.html
dandc.eu/en/article/indian-city-hyderabad-sheikh-marriages-are-never-meant-last
reuters.com/article/us-india-trafficking-marriage/indian-child-brides-sold-in-package-deals-to-men-from-gulf-states-idUSKBN1CF1F7
indianexpress.com/article/india/contract-marriage-raids-police-arrest-eight-arab-sheikhs-in-hyderabad-who-wanted-to-marry-minor-girls/
indiatoday.in/india/story/hyderabad-arab-sheikh-oman-minor-contractual-marriage-bride-selling-1029976-2017-08-17
indiatoday.in/india/story/hyderabad-oman-sheikh-child-bride-ameena-case-1030217-2017-08-18
thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/marriage-most-foul/article19646124.ece
thenewsminute.com/article/dirty-old-men-aged-arab-sheikhs-caught-while-trying-buy-child-brides-hyderabad-68725
blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/57445/indias-contract-marriages-when-sheikhs-marry-rape-and-divorce-child-brides-all-in-one-week/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misyar_marriage
islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/12/superiority-of-the-race-of-arabs-over-non-arabs/
islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/13/non-arab-men-are-not-suitable-for-marriage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafa'ah#The_Hadhrami_Controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Surkati#At_Jamiat_Kheir
islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/02/benefits-of-drinking-the-blessed-urine-of-our-holy-prophet-s/
scholarspen.blogspot.com/2005/05/prophets-urine_10.html
islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/25/killing-non-muslims-and-slaves/
islamicvirtues.com/2014/02/01/scientific-miracle-islam-meat-spoilage/
yuki.la/his/5904856#p5905122
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakdiyah_Ma'ruf
thejakartapost.com/news/2014/11/04/the-angry-hijabi-who-finds-solace-comedy.html
huffingtonpost.com/sakdiyah-maruf/muslim-comedienne-in-indonesia_b_5590076.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Yemen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Malaysia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Indonesia
islamqa.info/en/answers/45528
islamqa.info/en/answers/60314
islamqa.info/en/answers/9412
islamqa.info/en/answers/82859/is-there-any-saheeh-hadeeth-about-the-circumcision-of-females
islamqa.info/en/answers/46849
islamqa.info/en/answers/1188
yuki.la/his/6331983#p6336632
yuki.la/his/6243923#p6245865
yuki.la/his/6331983#p6336624
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/his/image/1553/20/1553204267069.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakar_Ba'asyir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Sungkar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemaah_Islamiyah
youtube.com/watch?v=PHoNTpDtyQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7D9h9z0Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE9yCKfpOjw
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-04/pressure-to-paint-over-west-papuan-flag-mural-in-darwin-cbd/7477968
smallarmssurvey.org/fileadmin/docs/C-Special-reports/SAS-SR05-Papua-New-Guinea.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First two pictures are what they refer to as their "8th Company." FN FNC looking things are Pindad SS1s, standard issue Indonesian rifle.

Attached: WPLA2.jpg (720x397, 90K)

Are they abos? They could make more money by selling their antiques

Attached: f-indochild-a-20190625-870x653.jpg (870x653, 121K)

Note that they can't get a group of 5 or more together without at least one having an obsolete weapon or no weapon at all.

Attached: WPLA3.jpg (620x400, 109K)

They're native Papuans, same culture as the people of Papua New Guinea so related (I guess). They've been fighting a low intensity conflict since Indonesia took over in the 60s. Pic you posted is definitely from 2019. Indonesian gov't claims they're child soldiers but they look more like adult pygmies to me.

>pygmies
Are those the super manlets?

Attached: West-Papuan-rebels-680wide.jpg (680x520, 321K)

Shifting gears we have a Haitian policeman armed with an M1 Garand in 2012, note the improvised sling.

Attached: garand2012.jpg (628x420, 48K)

Wiki says adult Pygmy men are under 150 cm (4'11) so yeah, super manlet would be an apt description.

One more from Haiti, new Haitian army being issued with Garands in December, 2017.

Attached: New-Haitian-Army-marching-in-Gonaives-in-December-2017-696x392.jpg (696x392, 66K)

These the same niggas who went wild in Bougainville in the 90s?

Meh...They couldn't even match the might and strength of mighty INDONESIA. INDONESIA is the BEST armies in whole Asia. Even famed SAS or SEALs or Spetsnaz were defeated by INDONESIA KOPAKSUSU! INDONESIA armies the great even Israel feared to step even one toes on INDONESIA soil. Even American General said one INDONESIA soldiers is much much worthy than whole regiment of US Army DELTAs.

Attached: Indonesia Delusion2B.jpg (1295x857, 290K)

Different side of the island but very similar. The guys on Bougainville resorted to stripping downed WWII U.S. bombers for the M2s and actually got a few working and even got a 25 mm Jap AA gun they found in the jungle working again. Got so bad the PNG gov't called in Executive Outcomes to finish the job in exchange for mining concessions but the media got wind of it and the plan blew up before EO touched down.

Attached: Bougainville1.jpg (809x647, 199K)

Look at that guy on the bottom left. Straight fucking baller.

Anyone has contacts with the West Papua Liberation Army?

I'm planning on volunteering to fighting but I've been getting a lot of bullshit on FB by either fake contacts or self-righteous hippie moderators that think they can fight a conflict with a pen and paper and the magic of love.

Damn, they must've put pretty much all their skill points into scavenging. Smart move.

Especially when you consider that they didn't just have to bring the gun back into working condition but they also had to scavenge every single round of 25mm they fired since nobody had made 25mm Jap since 1945. Here's a scavenged M1919 from the BRA as well.

Attached: Bougainville2.jpg (510x457, 46K)

Is that an FR8?

Eh, now that I look at it there's no way. What is it then?

I'll dump the rest of the crazy Bougainville Revolutionary Army salvaged guns. Here's an AN/M3 from a turret on a downed US bomber.

Attached: Bougainville3.jpg (306x217, 23K)

Here's some sort of abomination. Rusty Bren with maybe a M1919 melded on? That or an WWII Japanese gun. Note the rusty Bren front site put back on the new part of the barrel in its proper position.

Attached: Bougainville4.jpg (653x521, 97K)

Here's a Sten with some other random parts added on. Pretty standard compared to some of the other stuff they were fielding.

Attached: Bougainville5.jpg (407x466, 63K)

This is a homemade 37mm cannon they built to use spare US WWII ammo they found.

Attached: Bougainville6.jpg (429x280, 60K)

And lastly here is the pinnacle of their firearms industry, single shot bolt action shotgun. They actually were able to assemble a press to make 12 gauge ammo. They took powder from unusable WWII ammo to fill the shells.

Attached: Bougainville7.jpg (606x463, 66K)

based. literally ork-tech

That must be their SF right there.

They're the same genetic group as Australian abos

just fly there and ask around, im sure the locals are happy to help. i mean, whats the worst that could happen

Love this christmas wrapped looking rifle.

Attached: West Papua Liberation Army.jpg (1400x933, 743K)

These kind of threads are the best threads on Jow Forums. Thanks OP, I'd suck your dick if I knew where to corner you.

Here is the firefight between them with Indonesian police
youtube.com/watch?v=b2bqBcYnh6U
youtube.com/watch?v=XHaQUdsKKtY
youtube.com/watch?v=nBSG2SyWR70

Dat improvised selfie stick

Attached: lach bäuchlein.png (493x402, 8K)

That poor guy with the bow and arrow in the line

More Bougainville Revolutionary Army. They're supposed to have a referendum on independence this year.

Attached: bougainville-543914610-resize-2-1564x1143.jpg (1564x1143, 257K)

The man on the right has clearly figured out the advantage of tactical short-shorts. The PNG army sent 5 Hueys to fight the BRA, representing almost their entire airworthy helicopter fleet. They lost 4 to accidents and the BRA shot one down.

Attached: Bougainville8.jpg (600x320, 87K)

YWN charge into battle with nothing but a Claymore like the dude 2nd from left.

Attached: Bougainville9.gif (1225x460, 429K)

L1A1's and FALs with 30 round mags plus a beat to shit M60 and some homemade weapons.

Attached: Bougainville10.jpg (1250x460, 655K)

Oh gods, imagine a reconquista of the Ambonese islands, Papuans and in the end the retaking of Const.. I mean Batavia.

Attached: 19601085_10158977370200010_716835767615111323_n.jpg (720x960, 126K)

Beretta BM59, just with no magazine in the action. That gas system is pure Beretta.

Definitely not an FR-8; the front sight profile is all wrong and it doesn't have that Mauser bolt handle.

yeah i do

West Papua leader Jakob Prai is based in Sweden. Benny Wenda is based in UK.

The most useful thing the average westerner can do is to spread awareness, tape West Papua genocide signs and posters everywhere spread it on the internet and boycott Indonesia.

Unless you have super tactical and technical expertise the West Papuans don't have and which they need.

Do the West Papuans know how to make IEDs and mines? Are there engineers among their fighters?

I think the scope dawg in the center is my favorite

Here's another shot of this guy from the BRA

Attached: bougainville.jpg (250x330, 29K)

I hope they win.

That's a nice setup with the 20 round fixed.

From what I understand they're mostly rural hunter-gatherer types living in small communities in the jungle. They're pretty much limited to weapons they can carry off dead Indonesian soldiers after successful ambushes as they don't really have a reliable supply line to the outside, which makes you wonder just how limited their ammo supply is for calibers they can't capture off the Indonesian army (.30-06, .45 ACP, .30 Carbine, 8mm Mauser, 6.5mm Dutch, etc...) is as well.

The Bouganville rebels were being tacitly supported by the Solomon Islands government, who looked the other way and allowed supply canoes to travel to the island with weapons and equipment. They also captured a massive copper mine early on and took all the explosives they could carry, along with some heavy vehicles. There was also a crazy ass Aussie aiding the BRA, helping them make Killdozer type armored vehicles and helping with IEDs and the like. The fighters in West Papua don't have any of those resources yet.

Attached: Bougainville15.jpg (1023x576, 86K)

>There was also a crazy ass Aussie aiding the BRA, helping them make Killdozer type armored vehicles and helping with IEDs and the like.
Fuck yea.

Wouldn’t it be smarter to sell their garands to western audiences and upgrade to a cheap m4 variant
>iq of 65
Oh yeah nvm

Asian/african guerrilla warfare is some shit straight out of cod

I was about to ask where the hell they got the cartridges from.

Look at his fucking arms. The man's built.

How would they contact westerners willing to buy them? It would make sense if they had tons and tons of garands, but if it's just a couple, it's probably not worth the effort.

Me too, fuck the Muzzie shits

The guys name is Harry Baxter, there is almost nothing known about him other than that he's an Irish-born Australian. There's a couple news interviews about him from the 90s and a few hit pieces from the mining industry but nothing else. He just kinda fell off the face of the earth.

Attached: Bougainville14.jpg (200x150, 14K)

And here is one of Harry's improvised armored vehicles.

Attached: Bougainville11.jpg (604x453, 82K)

Some third worlders scavanged m2's and rare Japanese AA guns and every round of ammo from 50 years ago

And Americans can't start a fucking civil war

Not bad. Very anarchistic, but it makes sense, since they were the first humans to migrate out of Africa.

Maybe we might see four-winds and luty guns in the future (if they know how to cut and rechamber barrels). And maybe volkssturm rifle copies to boot.

And if they're short on weapons, spears and maquahutl (from razor blades) with the profile of a short sword. Keep them for the reserve units.

Indonesians are among the worst. Indonesian Sunni Muslims practice female genital mutilation (FGM) cutting their daughter's clitorises off. They also rent their girls off to Arab pedophiles.

They are basically a sex tourist female genital mutilation center.

Arab Sunni Muslims use Indonesian Sunni Muslim girls for sex tourism as encouraged by Indonesia's vice President.

foxnews.com/story/indonesia-vp-encourages-arabs-to-pay-for-temporary-marriages-to-local-women

arabnews.com/node/323345

iiste.org/Journals/index.php/JEDS/article/viewFile/17530/17914

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2006-06-30-0606300386-story.html

This old Arab man sired 40 children from Indonesian women.

arabic.arabianbusiness.com/content/333723

Arab Sunni pedophiles do the same to Indian Sunni girls.

hindustantimes.com/india-news/arabian-nightmares-hyderabad-still-a-thriving-bride-bazar-for-rich-sheikhs/story-dcLypwP6lk5l4Lh8dT5fYI.html

dandc.eu/en/article/indian-city-hyderabad-sheikh-marriages-are-never-meant-last

reuters.com/article/us-india-trafficking-marriage/indian-child-brides-sold-in-package-deals-to-men-from-gulf-states-idUSKBN1CF1F7

indianexpress.com/article/india/contract-marriage-raids-police-arrest-eight-arab-sheikhs-in-hyderabad-who-wanted-to-marry-minor-girls/

indiatoday.in/india/story/hyderabad-arab-sheikh-oman-minor-contractual-marriage-bride-selling-1029976-2017-08-17

indiatoday.in/india/story/hyderabad-oman-sheikh-child-bride-ameena-case-1030217-2017-08-18

thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/marriage-most-foul/article19646124.ece

thenewsminute.com/article/dirty-old-men-aged-arab-sheikhs-caught-while-trying-buy-child-brides-hyderabad-68725

blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/57445/indias-contract-marriages-when-sheikhs-marry-rape-and-divorce-child-brides-all-in-one-week/

Indonesian Sunni Muslim and Indian Sunni Muslim parents pimp out their daughters as young as nine to 80 year old Arab Sunni men in exchange for money and have their Imams make a misyar marriage contract. They write up the divorce contract on the same day.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misyar_marriage

Hadrami Arab Sunni Shafi'i Muslims in Borneo were slave traders and raiders. They captured and sold the native non-Muslim Dayaks from Borneo as slaves and did FGM on Dayak slave girls when forcing them to convert to Sunni Shafi'i Islam and selling them as sex slaves. The Hadrami Arab Sultan who founded the Pontianak Sultanate was a big slave trader. The Japanese beheaded all twelve Arab and Malay Sultans of Indonesian Kalimantan and beheaded and shot thousands of Malays and Arabs to death in the Pontianak incident or Mandor affair in 1944. They also beheaded two Arab princes of Pontianak.

Circumcision thus became common, notably in Shafii areas, when slave women came over to the faith (Clarence-Smith 2006, 81, 158). Thus, animist Dayak women, stolen in raids or purchased from the interior of Borneo in the 1840s, were circumcised on conversion (Low 1848/1968, 119).

slave girls from the interior of Borneo were circumcised as part of their conversion to Islam in the nineteenth century.

Even worse as the enslavement of free Muslims in raids, common in Southeast Asia.209 At best, captors were more likely to ransom Muslims than infidels, and they released pilgrims and descendants of the Prophet.210 The spread and deepening of Islam in Southeast Asia from the seventeenth-century led to a growing insistence that slave should only be taken from unbelievers.211 Early Modern sultans of Jambi in Sumatra, priding themselves on orthodoxy, thus sought to redirect their razzias.212
Pious descendants of the Prophet, immigrants from Hadhramaut, were agents of sharia-minded reform. They insisted that slaves be taken from groups such as Hindu Balinese and Animists from the Lesser Sunda islands, who, 'being infidels, are considered fair booty'.21* One Arab publicly disowned his own son, Sayyid 'Abd al- Rahman al-Qadri, for ravaging the coasts of Borneo in the 1760s. After founding the new state of Pontianak in 1770-1 , the sultan regularly visited his father's tomb to pray for forgiveness.214

The Yemeni Hadrami Arab Sayyid merchants had sex with daughters of Malay and Indonesian Muslims and forbade Arab girls from marrying Malay and Indonesian Muslim men. Look up kafa'ah among Hadrami Arabs in SEA.

islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/12/superiority-of-the-race-of-arabs-over-non-arabs/

islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/13/non-arab-men-are-not-suitable-for-marriage/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafa'ah#The_Hadhrami_Controversy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Surkati#At_Jamiat_Kheir

islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/02/benefits-of-drinking-the-blessed-urine-of-our-holy-prophet-s/

scholarspen.blogspot.com/2005/05/prophets-urine_10.html

>This article is written in defense of al-Seyyid Muhammad al-Yaqubi’s subsequent statement which he expressed during His talk on the national Mawlid gathering in London, ‘I wish I was His urine which passed out of Him; pure and a cure’
>‘I wish I was His urine which passed out of Him; pure and a cure’

islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/25/killing-non-muslims-and-slaves/

islamicvirtues.com/2014/02/01/scientific-miracle-islam-meat-spoilage/

yuki.la/his/5904856#p5905122

This is kafa'ah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakdiyah_Ma'ruf

thejakartapost.com/news/2014/11/04/the-angry-hijabi-who-finds-solace-comedy.html

>'For Hadrami-Arab men, it is OK to marry outside their community, but as women, we have this burden of upholding our identity, whatever that means. We don't even speak Arabic for heaven's sake,' said the woman, who learned English on her own by watching TV shows.

huffingtonpost.com/sakdiyah-maruf/muslim-comedienne-in-indonesia_b_5590076.html

>Comedy found me in 2009. I have been enjoying U.S. sitcoms and comedy features since I was at elementary school. Little did I know that this will be one of my paths of devotion to God, my community and my country, Indonesia. In 2009, I found the DVD of Robin Williams’ Live on Broadway, watched it several times and immediately knew that “this is it.” Comedy is amazingly subtle, yet profoundly controversial, in its wordplays and wit. From then on, I started doing stand-up. Stand-up teaches me to be completely honest with myself, my experience and my flaws. I remember starting mild by talking about myself being an old-maid in the eyes of Arab descent community, but that Javanese men also have no mercy as they firmly belief that I should and will marry someone from Arab descent community. No hope, no boyfriend, no nothing. I then gradually move to addressing issues of violence committed in the name of Islam and issues surrounding the irony of Muslim fashionistas.

Arab Sunni Shafi'is from Hadramawt on Yemen introduced Female genital mutilation (FGM) and male circumcision to Indonesia and Malaysia when converting them to Sunni.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Yemen

>According to a 2008 UNICEF report, 30% prevalence;[122] in addition to the adult prevalence, UNICEF reports that 20% of women aged 15–49 have a daughter who had the procedure in Yemen.[49][161][198] In 4 of Yemen's 21 governorates, according to a 2008 report, the FGM prevalence rates exceed 80%: al-Hudaydah (97%), Hadhramaut (97%), al-Mahrah (97%) and Adan (82%); Sana'a Governorate, which includes the capital of Yemen, has a prevalence rate of 46%.[199] Type II FGM was most common, accounting for 83% of all FGMs. Type I FGMs accounted for 13%.[199]
>Yemeni tradition is to carry out the FGM on a new born, with 97% of FGM being done within the first month of a baby girl. In 2001, Yemen banned FGM in all private and public medical facilities by a government decree, but not homes. The Yemeni government did not enforce this decree. In 2009, conservative Yemeni parliamentarians opposed the adoption of a nationwide criminal law against FGM.[200] In 2010, the Ministry of Human Rights of Yemen launched a new study to ascertain over 4 years if FGM is being practiced in Yemen, then propose a new law against FGM.[201] A 2013 UNICEF report claims Yemen's FGM prevalence rate have not changed in last 30 years.[202]

Attached: Composite_FGM_world_map.png (1600x821, 216K)

Arab Hadrami south Yemeni Sunnis introduced female genital mutilation to Malaysia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Malaysia

>Female genital mutilation Type I is prevalent in Malaysia, where 93%[246][247] of females from Muslim families (about 9 million females) in an unpublished study have been mutilated.[248][249][250] It is widely considered as a female sunnah tradition (sunat perempuan), typically in the old days done by midwife (mak bidan) and now by medical physician. It is either a minor prick or cutting off a small piece of the highest part of clitoral hood and foreskin (Type I).[251] Malaysian women claim religious obligation (82%) as the primary reason for female circumcision, with hygiene (41%) and cultural practice (32%) as other major motivators for FGM prevalence.[248][251]
>Malaysia is a multicultural society, FGM is prevalent in Muslim community, and not observed in its minority Buddhist and Hindu communities.[251][252] Malaysia has no laws in reference to FGM.[253] The Malaysian government sponsored 86th conference of Malaysia's Fatwa Committee National Council of Islamic Religious Affairs held in April 2009 decided that female circumcision is part of Islamic teachings and it should be observed by Muslims, with the majority of the jurists in the Committee concluding that female circumcision is obligatory (wajib). The fatwa noted harmful circumcision methods are to be avoided.[254] In 2012, Malaysian government health ministry proposed guidelines to reclassify and allow female circumcision as a medical practice.[25]

Arab Hadrami south Yemeni Shafi'i Sunnis introduced female genital mutilation to Indonesia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Indonesia

>Female genital mutilation Type I and IV is prevalent in Indonesia;[231][232][233][234] 97.5%[234] of the surveyed females from Muslim families (Muslim females are at least 85%[235] of females in Indonesia) are mutilated by age 18 (55 million females as of 2018). In certain communities of Indonesia, mass female circumcision (khitanan massal) ceremony are organized by local Islamic foundations around Prophet Muhammad's birthday. Some FGM are Type IV done with a pen knife, others are Type I done with scissors. Two Indonesian nationwide studies in 2003 and 2010 found over 80% of the cases sampled involved cutting, typically of newborns through the age of 9. The surveys demonstrated that circumcision among girls and boys is a universal practice in the study sites, in all of which Islam was the primary religion. Across the sites, among all the children aged 15–18, 86-100% of the girls were reported already circumcised. More than 90% of families visited in the studies claimed they wanted the practice to continue.[232][236]

>Historical records suggest female circumcision in Indonesia started and became prevalent with the arrival of Islam in the 13th century as part of its drive to convert people to Islam. In islands of Indonesia, where partial populations converted to Islam in the 17th century, FGM has been prevalent in Muslim females only.[237][238]

Medical benefits of female circumcision - Islam Question & Answer

islamqa.info/en/answers/45528

>Circumcision is prescribed for both males and females. The correct view is that circumcision is obligatory for males and that it is one

Circumcision of girls and some doctors' criticism thereof - Islam Question & Answer

islamqa.info/en/answers/60314

>This hadeeth includes circumcision of both males and females. 2-. Muslim ( 349) narrated that 'Aa'ishah (may Allaah be pleased with

Circumcision: how it is done and the rulings on it - Islam Question & Answer

islamqa.info/en/answers/9412

>It is mustahabb to circumcise females provided

Is there any saheeh hadeeth about the circumcision of females? - Islam Question & Answer

islamqa.info/en/answers/82859/is-there-any-saheeh-hadeeth-about-the-circumcision-of-females

He is twenty years old… and he has not been circumcised - Islam Question & Answer

islamqa.info/en/answers/46849

>Circumcision is one of the Sunnahs of the Fitrah, for both males and females, but it is obligatory for males and a Sunnah and an honour for women.

Ruling on female circumcision - Islam Question & Answer

islamqa.info/en/answers/1188

FGM is endorsed by hadith, by fiqh especially the Shafi Madhhab, in Shafi fiqh books like 'Reliance of the Traveller and Tools of the Worshipper' and by Sunni scholars who are honest.

yuki.la/his/6331983#p6336632

Sunni Islam promotes female circumcision aka FGM.

yuki.la/his/6243923#p6245865

yuki.la/his/6331983#p6336624

Malay Sunni Muslim women endorsing FGM.

s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/his/image/1553/20/1553204267069.jpg

So this is the "honor" South Yemeni Hadrami Arab Sunnis brought to Southeast Asia.

Cutting clitorises off.

Parents pimping their daughters to geriatric Arab pedophiles for money.

Arabs taking Indonesian and Malay women but not letting Indonesian and Malay men marry their daughters in full accordance with Kafa'ah in the Shafi'i Sunni Madhhab.

Oh wait we forgot something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings

>The 2002 Bali bombings occurred on 12 October 2002 in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali. The attack killed 202 people (including 88 Australians, 38 Indonesians, and people of more than 20 other nationalities).[3] A further 209 people were injured.[4]
>Various members of Jemaah Islamiyah, a violent Islamist group, were convicted in relation to the bombings,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakar_Ba'asyir

>Abu Bakar Ba'asyir (/ˈɑːbuː ˈbɑːkər bɑːˈʃJər/ (About this soundlisten) AH-boo BAH-kər bah-SHEER; Arabic: أبو بكر باعشير; Indonesian pronunciation: [abubakar basir]; Arabic pronunciation: [əˌbuˈbɛkər ba:ʕaɕir]; born 17 August 1938) also known as Abu Bakar Bashir, Abdus Somad, and Ustad Abu ("Teacher Abu") is an Indonesian Muslim cleric and leader of Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid.[1]

>Bashir was born in Jombang on 17 August 1938, to a family of Hadhrami Arab and Javanese descent.[4][5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Sungkar

>Abdullah Sungkar (1937 – November 1999) founded and led Jemaah Islamiyah, an Islamist terrorist and separatist organization. He was of Hadhrami Arab descent.[1][2][3]

>Jemaah Islamiyah[a] (Arabic: الجماعة الإسلامية, al-Jamāʿah al-Islāmiyyah, meaning "Islamic Congregation", frequently abbreviated JI)[2] is a Southeast Asian militant extremist Islamist rebel group dedicated to the establishment of an Islamic state in Southeast Asia.[3][4] On 25 October 2002, immediately following the JI-perpetrated Bali bombing, JI was added to the UN Security Council Resolution 1267 as a terrorist group linked to Al-Qaeda or the Taliban.[5]

That was a good fucking read

A West Papuan's toenail has more honour in it than an Indonesian cuck who mutilates his nine year old daughter's genitals and sells her to eighty year old Arab pedophiles for a week.

West Papuans are literally fighting against cuckcolds who let Arab pedophiles take their girls and cowards who cut girls genitals. Indonesian girls work as maids and sex slaves of Arabs.

Haiti has been under an arms embargo for most of the 20th and 21st centuries so that complicates things. When the U.S. invaded in '94 they found that pretty much all Haitian heavy equipment had been left to rot, including 80+ year old 75mm shells for the French M1897s they had just piled up outdoors. U.S. got a couple of nice museum pieces out of the abandoned M3 Stuarts they found. When Douvalier founded the Tonton Macoute (sp?), his Voodoo militia, they got any of the good guns left (mostly G3s, FALs and UZIs from unknown sources) and the army kept Garands and BARs. Pic is Haitian military from late 80s or early 90s.

Attached: Haiti2.jpg (713x447, 82K)

Absolute madman.

Based and Schizotank pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=PHoNTpDtyQM

Here he is in his own words. Some speculation he might have been former IRA. Definitely got some training along the way

He made at least 3 or 4 different types too

Attached: Bougainville13.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Another one of Harry Baxter's designs

Attached: Bougainville12.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Here's a little more Haiti stuff, photos taken by US troops in 1994. 1903 Springfields and FN Mausers were still issued to 2nd line units at that time.

Attached: Haiti4.jpg (640x465, 77K)

And a rack of Garands, a fair amount were supposedly looted by locals after the US invasion.

Attached: Haiti1.jpg (491x467, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7D9h9z0Mk

We've now reached the point where people literally living in jungle huts can film their firefights and have them on YouTube within a week.

Here's the video it looks like the pic in the OP comes from. Pretty shoddy filming for a "declaration of war"

youtube.com/watch?v=PE9yCKfpOjw

>Flying this flag in Indonesia will resulting mandatory death sentence and minimum 15 years of jail time.
>Even painting this flag on other's sovereign soil will cause diplomatic shitstorm from Indonesia shithole government.

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-04/pressure-to-paint-over-west-papuan-flag-mural-in-darwin-cbd/7477968

Attached: 2000px-Morning_Star_flag.svg.png (2000x1333, 22K)

>The Japanese beheaded all twelve Arab and Malay Sultans of Indonesian Kalimantan and beheaded and shot thousands of Malays and Arabs to death
That's cool. I wonder how the muslims felt when they got a taste of their own medicine.

The ind*nesian cowers at the sight of the CANNIBAL WARRIOR

>iq of 65
What has YOUR iq to do with the viability (or rather, lack therof) of Haitian police selling their guns to the open market?

>Asian/african
Tell me you're trolling and/or falseflagging to make Jow Forumsomandos look as retards.
Otherwise, fuck off, retard.

This is why you should never trust Americans on foreign policy

>The eastern half makes up most of the country of Papua New Guinea, which is considered part of Oceania (not a continent, but the pacific islands as a whole). The western half is part of Indonesia (now called Western New Guinea, formerly called Irian Jaya), and Indonesia is considered to be in Asia.

Are you retarded?

I imagine these improvised armored vehicles would have actually been pretty effective at scaring the poorly trained PNG army considering the heaviest weapon they possessed in the early 90s was an M203.

smallarmssurvey.org/fileadmin/docs/C-Special-reports/SAS-SR05-Papua-New-Guinea.pdf

According to this by 2004 the PNGDF had lost 82% of FAL/L1A1s and 55% of M16s given to it by Australia over the years. They were also missing 145 pistols, over 100 GPMGs, 12 M2HBs, a 20mm AA gun, 6 81 mm mortars, 10 RPG-7 launchers and 52 grenade launchers.

Death for just flying this flag? Jesus Christ... Thought freedom of expression were still alive in Indonesia. Guess Jakarta is afraid of the natives freedom.

You can get charged for blasphemy in Indonesia for quoting the Qur'an "the wrong way".

Lol are you actually retarded.
Do u have negative iq

Fuck Indonesia viva revolution kill em all

Papuans are a mix of farmers (garderner horiticulturalists, pig raisers) and hunter gatherers.

Boycotting Indonesia and destroying their economy will help unravel Indonesia.

Gorillas*

I've been wanting to do the same but for the Amazon.