Netflix’s Dope: this show is bullshit, right?

youtu.be/SnZiNpJwhVo

The camera crew literally gets swatted in one episode

Attached: 3CF6E0F0-562D-4391-AC64-313B5B1190E9.png (1334x750, 1.76M)

Well the cop is clearly a phony, despite what his vest days he doesn't seem polite at all.

thats a big cop

The trailer has a dude in the car with a bunch of AR s but the show never features him

Wow thats fake as shit lol
Might be really cops and gear but 100% fake staged

Attached: 1540951478536.jpg (999x985, 642K)

Read the description. They bugged one guys phone during a previous arrest and saw an opening to go in.

So the cop pull out his gun after entering the house
Seems legit

>Read the description
>Believes everything he reads on the Internets
Leave to Reddit

This segment appears real. Genuine police report and trial.
They were released after a few days. And the coke was mostly mixed with sugar to appear bigger, gun on table was fake.

Well, I'd rather believe the local news report than a random retards opinion on 4chin.

For you

what is this?
the latest generational round of social conditioning propaganda to reinforce the idea of the War n Drugs crusade?
and that police and govt belong in your living controlling everything thing you do at the force of death and violence?

guy just walks in there without a gun in his hand like he owns the place hahahahaa

Even with the subtlety of reefer madness and the honesty of the D.A.R.E. program, people still confuse this nonsense with real events.

Dude, the perp is literally talking about how pussy the cops are immediately before they breach. The place is considered so dangerous they had to do a tactical breach yet they didn’t enter with guns drawn. It’s fake as shit or Dutch cops are confirmed retards

On a different episode they interview a gun dealer and the stuff he says is 100% bullshit. I posted some hilarious screen caps from it a while ago on here

Euros are such faggots. Who does a entry on a drug house with no gun drawn. Gay.

Repost pls

The guy with a full auto Mac 90 uzi for $1700?

>one guy walks in alone with his shield and no gun drawn

My neighbor in my apartment complex got raided by Dutch police while I was sleeping at around 6 in the morning. Apparently he was fire arm dangerous but those guys didn't look anything like this. They used battering rams to open up locked doors. They looked more like the german siege operators with jeans and trainers, im not meme'ing. pic unrelated

Attached: xcomspark.png (720x1080, 658K)

Ooh, I wanna see. Post 'em!

Attached: 890ff191.jpg (477x720, 34K)

The guys in the video have jeans as well.

>and that police and govt belong in your living controlling everything thing you do at the force of death and violence?
> #

They might kill you, in order to "protect" you.

Yeah

Attached: 1CDB9755-0D69-4648-BFE4-86A8FAD02217.jpg (4032x3024, 1.01M)

Attached: 735DC549-59CA-4D0B-B07B-36DB48370790.jpg (4032x3024, 998K)

this.
plus, isn't the dude with the shield supposed to be in the front?