Honestly looks like the perfect gun for close encounters

Honestly looks like the perfect gun for close encounters.

Attached: 66CDE906-A491-4110-9E7B-1B3DBD6B5107.jpg (1300x387, 40K)

what if hypothetically you have a close encounter with something with acid for blood?

And you would be right

Attached: 1561827721413.png (900x675, 1.03M)

Imo there is no reason not to have a folding stock/brace. Even with stock deployed, hip fire you can easily tuck the stock under your arm and gain better control. brought up to the eye to aim, a stock is much better and also more compact because you dont have to have your arms extended forward. Just like how shouldering an sbr is more compact than having a pistol with arms extended to aim.

Inrange did a pretty good explanation video. Karl is always a little cringy to listen to tho. Its still a viable weapon with the bird head grip. Ive seen people on jewtube hunt with it in that configuration

This tapestry looks like a fake. The authenticity... ... ...I doubt it.

They didn't use that type of crossweaving back then. Fake bullshit. Also, the texture of the paint used looks like the wrong base was used for the time period claimed. Second post proves op is a faggot.

Attached: 1475613703188.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>Implying a Shorty AR isn’t better.

Attached: 9587A737-F8E2-45FF-98F3-EC1AEDC94AB3.jpg (2048x1054, 460K)

Always thought that these would be perfect as a breaching tool

Is this supposed to be trash posting?

The shotty from Aliens was an Ithaca Stakeout (SBS).

it's not very good for the third kind.

The conclusion on inrange was that accuracy is surprisingly bad without a buttock and coach guns are cool.

>people are STILL citing the InRange videox where they don't use a birdshead shotgun and come to the conclusion that birdshead shotguns are bad
PROTIP: The ~45° difference in grip angle between a birdshead grip like the "raptor" that Shockwaves come with and a Cruiser-style pistol grip means that ergonimically they don't have very much in common.

Attached: ass.gif (500x382, 125K)

Attached: Close Encounters.gif (500x270, 1.92M)

Can confirm, ive seen a few shoops in my day

No this is. OPs guns is for bootlickers and poorfags

Attached: E225C040-A584-4B98-8114-DA9D1EFADF79.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

Attached: 27B57096-7885-4012-98C6-3D36E3226BD3.jpg (828x1090, 609K)

This. The inrange video wasn't even about the shockwave or tac 14. It was about pistol grip shotguns like the mossberg cruiser, which feel completely different.

You should be a detective user that was some serious sleuthing

Cucked and bluepilled

>The inrange video wasn't even about the shockwave or tac 14. It was about pistol grip shotguns like the mossberg cruiser, which feel completely different.
Now, to be fair, it was absolutely about the Shockwave and Tac14. They released it right after a video of them being cocks to the Mossberg rep at SHOT.
I like Ian and Karl but they either did not think there was a difference between a Cruiser and a Shockwave (retarded) or made it as a troll video like muh mud tests.

I know but what I meant is that the video wasn't relevant to the shockwave or tac 14.

My God, Holmes... You've cracked it wide open!

Attached: not-funny-didnt-5cbbe4.jpg (800x599, 244K)

Inrange did a retarded video, what the fuck are you smoking?
>Pistolgrip totally = birdshead
>Hurr durr lets fire from the hip with one and aim the other and be surprised when aiming wins

Go fucking hipfire with a rifle to compare to an aimed handgun and tell me all about how rifles are inaccurate and stocks are just a meme, retard.

i plan on getting the 20. more controllable, i have more experience with 20 from my youth and also i own other guns. straight up stash weapon.
btw
>just image search
>its the 20

I put a SBA4 brace on mine. Its pretty nice. In waiting on a castle nut to come in the mail to secure it. I like it a lot now. The birdhead was a meme. But it wasnt as bad as satanist and frankophile implied.

Attached: 20190702_160849.jpg (1377x2448, 592K)

Think this the route I'd go with.

now all you need is a flashlight attachment and slugs

I dont doubt it

Attached: dumpster patrol.png (341x506, 361K)

This is illegal. Enjoy visit from ATF and RIP doggo

I want an Ithaca 37 sbs so fucking badly

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 504K)

Checked.
Stand up and claim your right as an american. Become human again stop being weak. If a man calls you a loser or a faggot weakling, fight him! Be a man and fight back. You owe it to yourself and the world around you to be the bigger man.

Except it's not so long as the OAL doesn't change.

No it is.. it amazes me how stupid some of you are

I hope you get fucked in the ass with that SBS from the ATF

Tempted to get pic related for the aesthetics. (and no, I wouldn't try to spin-cock it)

Attached: chiappa_1887.jpg (860x230, 26K)

pls explain

>Actually hoping a fellow firearms enthusiast gets raped by the alphabet.
ISHYDDTIRL, NGTMI, Why are you even here?

Birdshead grip makes it legal. I'm not here to argue it's logic I'm just telling you.

Have you ever fired a short-barrel shotgun with no stock? It fucks your wrists up.

He makes us all look bad because he can't read

Then why bother getting it?

I'm not trying to argue and I'm not the other guy. Just curious why the bird head grip is fine but the brace isn't. I was under the impression that the overall length of the weapon just had to be over 26" and couldn't have a stock.

Cuck

This /\

The birdshead gives it a way to meet the OAL for that barrel, while allowing the argument that it isn't designed to be fired from the shoulder. Brace provides the same solution. It's why you can build AR pistols with braces, because it's not a stock.

I like mine

Attached: 20190704_225209.jpg (3612x731, 1.37M)

It's a "firearm" not a pistol or shotgun or rifle. If you put the pistol grip on it becomes SBS

This would be true if the barrel was 18" but it's not

It doesn't though, as it holds the requirements for the firearm, I.E. OAL requirements and that it isn't designed to be fired from the shoulder (nor is the brace a stock). This is such an established deal that even some of the Cucked states are having braced ARs sold as "others" legally in spite of AWBs.

Source?
Everything I'm reading says it's fine and black aces tactical have been selling a similar "firearm" that comes standard with a pistol grip brace for about a year now.

Stop comparing these to AR pistols

The comparison is to illustrate that braces are well established as not counting as a stock/shouldering method. Therefore it doesn't violate one of the main points that makes the shockwave and tac-14 Firearms and not shotguns.

Prove your claim. Where in any law does it say you can't have a pistol grip brace on a firearm like the shockwave?

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-230512.png (1152x2048, 221K)

It's not illegal, it's still a "Firearm" not a pistol, not a shotgun, not a short barrel shotgun. It's still over the length of 26 inches overall, and has never had a full stock on it. It's a brace.

Attached: d8f81a3fa6[1].png (1191x467, 68K)

If you are aiming a long arm why not have a stock

I'd doubt it.

Cramped confines/vehicles/concealment/etc.
You could argue for a folder though, especially for the tac14 from rustington. Using a brace on a shockwave makes the safety really goddamn annoying though.

Sir Bitchwrist Nevershot of Faggia, Capital of the Rainbow Empire/10

He could be Canadian. It's actually legal there. I think. Their long gun laws aren't as cucked as ours in some ways.

Yes, but actually no. If you change it in any way it's a NFA item because they say so, even if your argument is technically correct.