How do shoestring mg's work? Does anybody have any good pictures or videos...

How do shoestring mg's work? Does anybody have any good pictures or videos? I'm simply curious from research perspective.

Attached: shoestring-machinegun.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43P8PHKTny0
youtube.com/watch?v=FSUKKHt95Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do apostrophes work?

Charging handle comes forward after cycling
This tugs string which pulls trigger
Lots of boobytrap designs for stens and other shitty gorilla guns work in a similar way

>please post graphical evidence of you violating the federal firearms laws
it glows

>implying there aren't people stupid enough to pay 200 dorra for a piece of string

I wonder if there are actually any transferable strings

This is legally a machine gun, meaning it can't be manufactured since the registry is closed. There aren't any (to my knowledge) actual registered instances of string mgs, so making/using OPs pic is guaranteed illegal (unless you're an SOT).

"Constructive intent" does not exist, but once the setup in OPs pic has been made and attached, it qualifies as actual construction/possession of a unregistered MG.

Its not a law everywhere. Surely someone like a brazilian has done it. Right?

Belt loops are still legal though, right?

>How is this a machine gun?
the trigger actuated for each shot the string is no different than the bump stock or a belt loop
The main difference is instead of recoil being the force that reengages the trigger it's the Op rod that pulls the string tighter

Yuup

Attached: 1556633200565m.jpg (1024x632, 79K)

According to the ATF letter regarding OPs pic specifically, once the string and loop are attached, the loop which the user pills back becomes the "trigger", no longer the actual trigger on the rifle. Since the loop is the trigger and is only pulled back once and held, it meets the definition of an MG by firing more than one round per "trigger" pull.

We all know that's ridiculous, which is why OPs pic is the famous go to for ATF shenanigans.

G U E R R illa

OP ROD

youtube.com/watch?v=43P8PHKTny0
youtube.com/watch?v=FSUKKHt95Ow
First page of results for "shoestring ak" in Youtube search. Why is Jow Forums flooded with clueless retards who think sharing information that's been out for decades is a deep state op? You know how much you out yourself as a newnigger when you say "GLOWNIGGER HONEYPOT" every time someone simply talks about how a suppressor or auto-sear works?

Attached: califirecorpse.png (450x508, 259K)

And remember to buy your NAPA brand solvent trap through Ebay of Wish so you can pay using PayPal. Don't even think of using cash or not having the totally legal solvent trap mailed through the USPS to your home address. For reasons. You are a cuck and a bitch if you don't have an illegal DIAS. Oh, and remember *wink*, there is no ATF here.

It is stupid obvious that the Texas church burners frequently post here. It is unreasonable to believe that an organization so involved with gun shows and their associated parking lots would be lacking the manpower to shitpost here.

>doesn't know about gorilla warfare

Attached: jimmies.png (800x450, 648K)

I know this is used as an excuse for how dumb american machine gun laws are. And youre right. It is dumb. But this simple mechanism actually works. The retarded congress and senate with the president of the time passed this law. The atf just has to interpret it.
So this string thing is legitimately a machine gun in every interpretation. Its not an overstep of alphabet agency regulations. However, bumpstocks absolutely were.

Do you guys keep a drawer of strings for a boogaloo

I cleverly hide my shoestrings on my shoes. Nobody will ever look there!

What if the string was manufactured before 1986?