HELLO MY FELLOW AMERICANS, AND MY FELLOW AMERICANS ONLY

HELLO MY FELLOW AMERICANS, AND MY FELLOW AMERICANS ONLY.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

itt: Today we remind the American Satelite States (the entire world) just how great we are.

Attached: 885AC23E-CBD9-4018-9C79-B92F7833C4E1.gif (400x244, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8
youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
youtube.com/watch?v=LrAZ2yH_Pto
archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript
archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript
archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we remind the American Satelite States (the entire world) just how great we are.
Not necessary, that truth is self evident. The butthurt foreign swarm that will invade these threads today is proof of that.

Breath it in user, foreigners will come to Jow Forums to boast their non existent guns then claim they’re here for military history and tactics as a last stand to justify their worth

>then claim they’re here for military history and tactics as a last stand to justify their worth
kek. how they contort and stretch to save their precious little pride since the truth is too painful for them and they lack the american grit needed to do anything about it. goddamn i wish i could bayonet a filthy redcoat right now, dying is merciful compared to living on that pitiful rainy island anyways.

USA: Israeli puppet state. Cucked.

Post guns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E

youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8

youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0

Attached: Smith & Wesson Victory Model U.S. Navy Issued Pistol Rig.jpg (2400x1800, 567K)

Keep going. What else? Btw what country are you from. Never mind, you'll probably lie because you can't face your nation being eviscerated.

Because of America, we are speaking English.

Besides the Constitution, things that make America great. In no particular order.

God
President Trump
Firearms
Freedom
Air Conditioning
Food delivered to your house
Apple Pie
Trucks
Lightning things on fire
Winning
The Pledge of Allegiance

Attached: 20BB27A9-980B-439A-B150-2A5D0702F943.jpg (3350x1112, 903K)

Attached: kek.png (707x490, 12K)

We invented the godamn internet. Should've never let the greasy malnourished foreigners have access to it.

Don't forget - rock n roll and barbecue

You forgot medicine, not having global communism, not having Germans take over the world, having actual rights, the UN, the only economic development, and peace to have occurred on the African continent since the dutch colonized it, a underappreciated feat of missionaries. Still working on saving china from its dictatorship though.

Although this American timeline is pretty great, we can't forget what we lost thanks to (((lincolnism)))

OH I WISH I WAS IN DIXIE

Attached: 1562044899591.jpg (1024x702, 117K)

MIGA

Oh well. Can't fix the past. The best thing about the civil war was that, at least an american was going to win and survive. It may not have been the most based faction but still incredibly based relative to the world.

Poor Dugan :/

Happy birthday, Americabros!
youtube.com/watch?v=LrAZ2yH_Pto

Attached: artsfon.com-7000.jpg (1920x1080, 654K)

>Trucks

Didnt the germans invent trucks?

We have a second opportunity coming soon, though. Thanks to the catastrophe that is the current politics.

Daimler benz invented the first car so probably (then again there was that french steam car before that but that was a steam locomotive style engine on a wagon, not technically the first automobile) But henry ford produced them en masse and cheap enough for the common man to own first.

Attached: DMG-Lastwagen_von_1896.jpg (1920x821, 295K)

You speak of freedom and superiority when your AR is limited to 16 inches and lacks select-fire without a tax stamp (registration) and tens of thousands of dollars more than what either is actually worth. Meanwhile, we Europeans enjoy sophisticated and large scale airsoft matches with our quality kits/equipment
t. actual paraphrasing of Eurofag

Attached: 1552237381974.jpg (750x864, 178K)

Is this the official AMERICA thread? The other one(s) seem to get deleted.

Attached: port_bow_view_uss_iowa_bb_61_nov_30__1987_by_desertstormvet-d8j8ih5.jpg (953x589, 133K)

Every thread is an america thread

At this point, Independence day is just a reminder that the present state of America would warrant another insurgency, but we are going to instead make loud noises and overhaul grocery store business for a day

Fuck these stupid chink mods who keep deleting the most Jow Forums threads on the site. They keep those shitty chinese "F-35 REALLY DOES SUCK ASS" fake news links and temp ban you for posting the chink deletion copy pasta

Attached: 1550255515319.jpg (1360x850, 268K)

>Jow Forums
>fake news (unironically)
Or maybe your posts too often lack a second thought

Nothing less american than committing violence against another american on the day we celebrate our inception. Peace today. War tomorrow. Savor living in this country we cherish. Rash acts of passion endanger us all.

Canadian here.
Please invade us.
plz gib Charters of Freedom.

By the by, Independence Day is not only a day of celebration, but also a day on which you should take a moment and read these documents once again. What good is it to call upon the Spirit of (y)our Forefathers if you can't even recite these documents by heart?
>archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript
>archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript
>archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript

Attached: charters-of-freedom.jpg (490x150, 20K)

Soon. Once more americans find out about the greatness of poutine and hockey.

crash_override

Attached: Frees Eagle With A Gun.jpg (575x635, 49K)

>rampant degeneracy
>pro lgbt orange nigger president
>only western country that gets its infants circumcised
>aids, hiv, diabetus and other diseases
>majority non-white
>wars for israel
>the mother of cultural marxism
>ruined europe

USA, not even once.

Attached: E591693B-7670-4CB4-A93B-228F98093CDE.jpg (750x710, 291K)

Attached: USS_Missouri_(BB-63)_RIMPAC-90.jpg (2800x1890, 1.65M)

Keep reposting you seething Chink

The Declaration of Independence was a literal death warrant for everyone who signed it, "give me liberty or give me death" is not some poetic waxing, the Nation's existence is a death pact

Attached: 1471452864710.gif (600x940, 281K)

Post tits or gtfo.

Attached: 1510084846133.jpg (640x640, 47K)

>>aids, hiv, diabetus and other diseases
One of these isn't a disease. Another is the affliction caused by the last.
>ruined Europe
To be fair, how the fuck could we have known they'd get high on their own farts and kick their own legs from under themselves?
>rampant degeneracy
I'll give you this one.

Today doesn't have to be the day. If you were 1 iota serious you would know in order to be victorious elaborate ground work (that hasn't been established yet) needs to be laid. Enjoy the 4th and look on the bright side.

happy fourth

Attached: 1444171326959.jpg (640x640, 173K)

>the mother of cultural marxism
Focault. Dumb foreigner.

Attached: America_af6fce_7172175.gif (701x367, 701K)

ALL HAIL SINFONIAN BRRROOOOOOTHERSSS
ALL HAIL WHO'VE GATHERED HERE

Based.

Basically every country has HIV and AIDS user. Maybe like Faroe islands dont

just...kek

Attached: cheers.jpg (554x499, 36K)

Sadiq Khan has logged on.s

.38 and Special-pilled.

Attached: RO635 Bullhorn.jpg (1138x1193, 139K)

Attached: Yuro Mads.png (838x983, 58K)

Top fucking kek. You americans are funny. Truth is: we are both fucked. We here in europe will turn into Eurabia and you on the other hand will turn into some South Africa tier nigger/spic shithole with the declining whites living in gated communities.

You know it's true. Deep inside you know that the west is fucked.

>whites living in gated communities.
if you think about it this has always been the case even before America existed
that's just how we operate
we'll carefully manage it and maintain control as usual