Why does no one talk about the VP9? It seems like an awesome gun

Why does no one talk about the VP9? It seems like an awesome gun

Attached: B&T VP9.jpg (920x613, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bt-ag.ch/shop/eng/bt-vp9/bt-veterinary-pistol-vp9-suppressed-cal-9-x-19-bt-410000
youtu.be/sI6aCnh-99o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I'm not a veterinarian nor do I kill horses as a pass time

Attached: below-rams-horn-paul-krapf.jpg (900x674, 186K)

Yeah, because that's Totally what its intended use is for..

dumb phoneposter

Didn't know typing like a nig was required to post here now. blow me faggot

It’s an unreliable gun who’s MSRP is way to high for what it is.

I don't believe they are sold in the USA

It is an awesome gun, but we can't get them in the US currently. The reason is that it is packed in a kit with two suprressors as well as spare wipes, and the ATF considers every single one of those to be a "supressor", so you'd have to buy a bajillion tax stamps to own one. They are, supposedly, designing a different version that will be more friendly for US law.

I would fucking love one. I'm not a vet either, but this is the closest thing one can get to a Welrod. I'd love an original but I sure as fuck can't afford that so this is the next best thing.

Unreliable? Lol, it's about as simple as it gets. It's manually operated bolt-action.

>Unreliable? Lol, it's about as simple as it gets. It's manually operated bolt-action.
so it's a modern welrod?

That's pretty much exactly what it is

Yes, exactly. It's a modernized Welrod.

Buying one of these to placate myself. I’d love a VP9, I’m pretty sure they’re way less loud compared to a gemtech gm9.

Attached: E84F77F2-24B1-450B-9438-865B127F9519.jpg (1882x1125, 394K)

On a side note: how dope would it be to be some euro vet having one of these for capping horses with broken legs and shit? Career goals

Literally exactly.

Where the hell can i fucking get one??? Maybe if they actually marketed it I would get one

bt-ag.ch/shop/eng/bt-vp9/bt-veterinary-pistol-vp9-suppressed-cal-9-x-19-bt-410000
If you're LE or a Vet you can probably get one. Other than that I'd say you're SOL unless you contact them and they give their blessing.

Read the thread. Specifically Here's what I heard back when I contacted B&T in February:
>At this time the B&T VP9 is not currently available in the US market, we’re in the process of redesigning and manufacturing a new VP9 that will meet all compliance laws in the United States. If you would like to provide your contact information I can add it to our VP9 waiting list. As soon as any information on this platform is released I’ll send out an email blast letting everyone on that list know. Thank you for your interest and have a wonderful day!

I'll have to get on that waiting list.

What is the price? It’s not on the website. Also, we Americans can get that silenced enfield in .45 so that’s cool

>i want a single shot suppressed pistol so i can play with it at my desk and fantasize about all things i'll never get to do with it

1,800-2,000 USD is advertised prices i've seen

>that silenced enfield in .45
What are you referring to here? What is the model number? I'm not aware of any B&T arm that meets that description, and unless I'm being a mega retard I can't find it on their site either.

It’s not by B&T. It’s a repro of an old OSS gun used in WWII to assassinate from up to 300m

first handgun i ever fired. only put 2 mags through it but it was was fun and felt great in my hands. got a bit of slide bite but that was my own fault

oh nvm i was thinking of the other VP9 lmao

Ah, OK, I know the one you mean. I misunderstood and thought you were talking about a B&T product.

Attached: BT_APC45SD.jpg (770x530, 70K)

This one, right? DeLisle carbine.

Attached: delisle1.jpg (800x332, 75K)

You didnt see that from the looks?

Modern day version would be excellent at taking out unfavorables
youtu.be/sI6aCnh-99o

Speaking of a modern day version, how's this.
12.7x48mm. Uses .50 BMG bullets loaded into smaller cases. Subsonic.

Attached: 50snipec.jpg (575x231, 35K)

they couldn't get these past the (((sporting purpose))) requirement for importation so they are going to take another year to try to make them in the us

Sporting purpose doesnt apply to pistols, i thought
Then again AP pistol ammo only applies to calibers greater than .22 and 7n6 was banned, pretty clear ATF does what they want

>pass time
You could of paid more attention in english class

My understanding was this:
The VP9 is sold in a kit with the gun itself, a training suppressor which does not use wipes, a more effective "use" suppressor that does use wipes, and a bunch of replacement wipes. The ATF considers wipes to be "suppressor parts", so you'd have to have a tax stamp for both cans and every spare wipe, which would be wildly impractical.

>Paid attention
Speaking of which, isn't the word "English" typically capitalized? And doesn't one use punctuation to end their sentences, professor? I don't think "could of" is grammatically correct either.

to me its to much money for a single activity pistol, you cant do rapid mag changes, it doesn't hold 15+ rounds, fixed non up-gradable sights, cant ccw with it. It doesn't look like i can use the mags on a normal pistol rig for spares. cant mount a light, laser ect.
if i was gonna have an ultra quite sneaky toy id want an IR laser on it so I can be sneaky in the dark right?
I dont know if you gave me one Id love it and thank you alot. but I couldnt see buying it.

ohhh shit what is this 2006ish are the English Gestapo back on the board, fuck me no one cares about your writing skills on a french cave shit painting art forum.

it would be trivially simple to bolt a small section of rail to the side of the receiver just behind the suppressor, then you could mount your IR toy.

>>tells the other guy to pay more attention in english class
>>gets buttmad when the same gets told to him

if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen nogunz

Attached: nazi.jpg (600x719, 59K)

>could of
looks like you took the remedial class

the whole guns a toy dude dont get all high and mighty on my IR one.

bad spelling = no gunz?
k dude

Attached: 53365529.jpg (500x375, 132K)

Because it's not available in the US, where 90% of this site's traffic is from.

I wasn't trying to get high and mighty with you user, I totally agree that it's a toy.

My point was that if the IR mount was a hangup for you it's easily addressed. I was trying to be helpful, I wasn't criticizing you.

Wew lad

And what the fuck is wrong with that? Playing with guns at your desk is probably 80% of the the time firearms even get used on this board.

It's been done

Attached: zByVneF.jpg (852x639, 111K)

Wait wipes? I thought those had fallen out of use by the end of the 70s?

Wipes are extremely effective, but only for the first few shots.

Go read up on the VP9, it does indeed use wipes. It's basically designed to be as quiet as possible; the trade-off is that you only maintain that extreme silence by replacing wipes. That's why it comes with two different suppressors, one has wipes for maximum sound reduction, the other does not. Pic related is the kit. You can see a stack of spare wipes in the bottom right corner.

Also note that it comes with a rail mount!

forgot pic.

Attached: BT-410000-4.jpg (478x500, 202K)

retard

Is the VP9 a real HK?

Attached: 93602_2.jpg (828x603, 42K)

>boomer fudd durr huntin' scope
>only allowed to shoot a couple rounds
>guy gets pissed off because he isn't saving the brass
These people deserve only to be on the business end of such cool weapons

If it's coming in a kit I could definitely see it