What are some spook spots near you?

What are some spook spots near you?

>The Warrenton Training Center in Warrenton, Virginia, has served multiple roles, most notably as a Central Intelligence Agency signals intelligence facility, numbers station, and communications laboratory.
>The center also houses at least one underground "relocation" bunker that serves U.S. continuity of government purposes, and is a communications and signals intelligence training school for various federal departments and agencies, including the CIA, National Security Agency (NSA), Department of Defense and Department of State.
>The United States Army administers WTC on behalf of the U.S. government.

Attached: 319C73C7-8543-4765-8EEA-385095F95DD5.jpg (975x600, 62K)

Im pretty sure VA is just one giant glow-in-the-dark compound.
T. Virginian

>mount weather
yep

Checking out old Nike Missile sites would be cool but they've all been torn down in my area

Attached: Cleveland_Defense_Area[1].png (819x651, 39K)

UTTR (Utah Test and Training Range). I've heard shit about there being chemical weapons...? I could be completely wrong though.

I didn’t even know nike made missiles

You from NOVA? In addition to liberal transplants their primary resource is spooky spooks

Can people actually just walk into abandoned missile silos in Wyoming or wherever the fuck they all are?

I don't know of any round here. Anyone got anything for LA

Nah, I'm by the WV state line

Yeah, but thrust vectoring with a waffle iron is difficult.

I remember seeing some silos that were on sale. Makes for a neat bunker with a little (read: fucktons) of work.

I live sorta kinda near a cool one.
Its the Bently testing facility they test .mil vehicles so ive actually from a hill side seen all the Hummer replacements moving in scrub brush. The Oshkosh is the coolest looking.

Damn I was living in mentor for a while, I can't tell exactly where they would have been. Im back in Bula now.

I imagine it’s a prepper’s wet dream. Sink all your money into it and just live down there. Although commuting to work would be a bitch since they’re all so isolated.

>Im back in Bula now.
God damn dude I’m so sorry, hopefully you’re at least not near geneva on the lake

There was a UFO somewhere near San Andreas

There really isn't any sort of significant military/federal prescience in LA itself. Only thing I can think of is Edwards in the High desert and the Fallout shelters up in the angeles national forest

I live about an hour away from CFB Trenton, apparently JTF2 is based out of there.

The Oak Ridge National Labs

>JTF2
No such thing :^)

>Fallout shelters up in the angeles national forest
Sounds neat, are they open to the public?

There's a radio station downtown used to communicate with spies or something. It's not secret but it's not very obvious. I wouldn't trespass.

I live in NV so theres area 51 (will post pics of the "they can't stop us zerg rush") and other testing areas.

Anyone from Colorado? I hear that’s where all the relocation bunkers are now

Warrenton Training Center site A

Attached: 8F6818A5-16D7-4CC2-AB55-8068ADBC51D6.jpg (600x400, 107K)

Attached: 9B8CB04F-E2C3-4069-BDC1-164FA3C9F5B3.jpg (300x300, 21K)