Thoughts Jow Forums? Can a 12y.o. girl shoot a rifle like that?

Thoughts Jow Forums? Can a 12y.o. girl shoot a rifle like that?

Attached: 1562245911917.jpg (1500x1080, 673K)

What is this gay shit?

She's only 50 feet away so it can't be that hard

Is this darker than black? I remember there being a girl with a ptrd but i never actually read the manga, assuming there is one lol.

It's attack on titan.

>darker than black
Looks like it.

Attached: darker-than-black-ryuusei-no-gemini-6.jpg (400x225, 19K)

Wtf, when is this panel from?

Looks like Darker than Black.

Attack on Titan last chapter.

That doesn't look like attack on titan at all.

if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about like the rest of us, you could just reverse image search and find out it's from the manga about dramatic screaming giants and shit

I own a ptrd and I've fired it, a 12yo could shoot it but it's very awkward to carry around, I'm not sure she could use it offhand like in the anime.

Attached: 20141010_133419.jpg (4128x2322, 831K)

I just looked up darker than black and the manga art style is completely different. Who are you trying to impress with your expertise on anime?

It looks like Zeke, Eren, and Mikasa

/a/ is literally shitting its bed right now (when this was released) so I wondered how does this scene look to you.

Where did Mikasa find a World War 2 gun?

Have you not been keeping up with the manga?

And the next page

Attached: 1562250033743.jpg (1495x1080, 660K)

I take it this means no restoration of the Eldian Empire.

Attached: 1560132310395.jpg (300x300, 33K)

I know two kids, 10 and 13 yo who both can shoot a single hole with five shots through a beer can from 5 meters with my Manurhin MR73 .22lr revolver. My nephew and niece, respectively (I have more nephews and nieces). These two ones like things going bang. :DDD
I have my Haenel made Ilves custom shop rifle next for them. It's suppressed and scoped. Maybe I need to get another, as a caring uncle.

>hahaha epik! I'll pretend to be retarded

Eh.. what?

I don't like anime/manga with guns because is the cringiest cope of Japanese people not being able to buy funs

She was a trained soldier/conscript, plus its not a hard shoot at all. No idea her age but I thought it was older than 12

More like Eldian genocide

>he doesn’t know

You fucker. Did this just come out right now???

Technology in the AOT world is in the WW1-WW2 era.

Hnng I want to be shot by a cute 12 yr old girl