Why do people think that using the magazine as a bipod is such a bad thing...

Why do people think that using the magazine as a bipod is such a bad thing. Its way more stable than just using your weak hand

Attached: Kate-rifle-as-a-monopod-670x447.jpg (670x447, 101K)

old fuddlore thinking holding the magazine hurts reliability

whos the girl

they have a point if your magazine is shitty. if you're aluminum black-follower M-16 mags your dad found in the woods in Ft. Benning, you might want to baby them a little bit.

It’s one inch by one mm of surface touching the ground. It’s not ideal but it’s better than nothing. Personally I hate shooting laying down with a large magazine. I’d rather stand or find some cover

Must break the bones and suck the marrow

Attached: A8218C0B-082F-4760-8C3D-B458B13E88D6.png (565x765, 180K)

i got a bone you could suck, it's already got a hole in it, no breaking necessary.

Lol

Don't worry about it

because people are dumb
next question

Me

I think youre really pretty...

because smacking your magazine around and breaking it is dumb when you could just use your hand as God intended

also, the only people who do this are weak sissy children. are you a weak sissy child?

That was true back in WW2 when guns and magazines were made out of pipes and pot metal. Not so much in the current years.

Misfeeding.
>fuddlore
Believe what you want to believe.

Why is the spiral fluted barrel so sexual?

probably reminds you of your dad's penis

>as a bipod
THAT WOULD BE A MONOPOD YOU ABSOLUTE BRAINLET

>smacking your magazine around and breaking it
Something is wrong with you mags if you cant monopod on them

Hello Kate

IT'S NOT FUDDLORE GUYZ I SWEAR!!! YOU'RE THE ONES THAT ARE WRONG!!

Attached: Lol.gif (200x100, 1.11M)

leave her alone incel. she wants a real man. ill take good care of her

Stop hogging up your retirement home's wifi

You seem to know quite a bit about my dad's penis.

stfu noguns. you can't use a proper 2 elbow down prone position with an AR and anything larger than a 20rnd mag. your left forearm gets in the way

maybe if you're 5 feet tall

those of us with an average to above-average height and wingspan can hold a tiny gun like the AR15 perfectly fine. have you considered that this is simply God's way of telling you that you are unfit to reproduce?

Who says it's bad? I've over heard a dozen different combat instructors saying it's a valid technique. I've never heard anyone say not to do it unless you don't want to.

bullshit, you have to do weird shit with your wrist. it's not locked in, and stops being proper form.

How in the hell are you short enough to be able to use the mag as a rest? You have to be like 4 foot something. I practically have to take yoga classes and practice stretching to even get into a low enough position to use the mag as a stand and it still fucks with my sight picture having to roll my eyes into the back of my head to see.
Have you tried chicken winging? You're not suppose to do it when standing but it's kind of the optimal position when prone. The more you spread out the more stability you can get. Your wrist is just there to yank the thing into your shoulder and that's not really an issue if you lock the gun into place with the mag on the ground, it doesn't recoil enough for the pistol grip to make any difference, only your front wrist makes any difference for holding it in place prone.

fight me

Attached: 1351116944182.jpg (620x406, 39K)

Attached: 1502903694145.png (587x807, 27K)

nope try again while consuming less tide pods

Technically I think the magazine would act as a monopod, not a bipod.

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

based

zozzle

I’m on the marksmanship team for my unit. Our team’s SOP is to use a PMAG with a magpul floorplate for prone shooting. We use M16A4s, and it lines you up just about perfectly when prone. Never had any issues

i already said this above you retards

((41951771))
attention. whore. that is all.