FREEDOM AND MONEY

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SALE THREAD

Attached: agilitegear.com-4th-july-sale-1.jpg (1483x1067, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gun.deals/
gun.deals/product/eotech-512-holgraphic-weapon-sight-65-moa-ring-w1-moa-dot-backorder-33399-shipped-after-code
eotechinc.com/holographic-weapon-sights/model-exps3
eotechinc.com/holographic-weapon-sights/model-exps2
abcrifle.com/ar-15-semi-auto-5-56-nato-rifle-16-nitride-barrel-m4-stock-12-quadrail-handguard.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dunno but post em! Already bought a soft case. Need ammo now!!!

I too think of guns as ammo for my cases.

Literally just go here gun.deals/

PSA AR15'S GOING DOWN TO 150 USD DOLLARS $$$ CHA CHING CHA CHING GET EM WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

only good for the ocasioanal stag. Generally its the same thing posted over and over again. Better than wikiarms atlesast

Is a gun just a case for your ammo?

Post link

Foot knives was allegedly going to do a sale but I haven't seen them post any codes

My local academy had great deal on the Pelican V800. On sale from 200 to 149 and I used a coupon to get another $20 off. It was great. Best case I own. I only have to bring one case to the camp now. Holds My Benelli, AR, MPX, SCAR-17, and couple pistols with room to spare. The wheels on the bottom make it perfect too.

Attached: 61vNZRU6BfL._SL1200_[1].jpg (1200x534, 77K)

Great find! Off to look.. I have a Storm iM3100 in cart right now but need to compare here

I think it's too long for my little Jeep :(

Attached: dead.jpg (481x784, 93K)

Anyone seen any good two point QD slings on sale. Either the magpul MS4 or similar? $60 seems like a lot for just a sling.

fake and gay

You sure? its a long case but your jeep should have at least 53" if you lay it horizontally.

I bought a new vedder holster last week hoping it would get here before the 4th.
It gets here friday... They have a 4th of July sale today.
Hold me Jow Forums

Lancer has purple mags for sale again on the website.

bump

Anyone found a deal on a Type-2 RMR RM06?

>Amazon has some decent Prime Days deals on magpul furniture
>bought a waterpump to flush my water heater
>entire mailbox was inundated with fucking penis pump for 2 weeks until I managed to unsub from their mailing list
Not worth it no matter how cheap.

haleystrategic. com
15% off all orders and a freedom patch

>haleystrategic. com
Hey thanks, shame all the damed classes round me are filled up

anyone ever shoot this? buncha junk or what
Legend Elite 5.56NATO Lake City SS109 62GR

EXCLUDES TRAINING

Attached: 6E820621-2B1F-4E2D-B1C0-B1BE1A8849E1.jpg (849x1200, 291K)

gun.deals/product/eotech-512-holgraphic-weapon-sight-65-moa-ring-w1-moa-dot-backorder-33399-shipped-after-code

Is this a good deal friends? Im building an ar and l dont want to skimp on optics

I say finish the gun before you get accessory

No. Get EXPS or fuck off.

No idea what that is friend

eotechinc.com/holographic-weapon-sights/model-exps3
eotechinc.com/holographic-weapon-sights/model-exps2

Christ optics are absurdly expensive

Come hang out in /arg/. Optics get discussed a lot. Eotech isn't great. Save up for an Aimpoint T2 or CompM5
Otherwise grab a used PRO for like $275

This individual receives money from Aimpoint to shill their products:

TNTE sales has 17.76% off your order over $90 or something.

MOAR

How the fuck do you manage to fit all of that in there?

liberty prime inst wrong though.

I'm not going to click the link but it looks like it comes out to 333.99 after the sale, I would just spend or save another $100 and get the xps2.
Contrary to what those links say you should be able to get them for a bit under $450 unless they have got stupid expensive in the last few years.

its a good case

Attached: 20190704_215817.jpg (2592x1260, 1.73M)

abcrifle.com/ar-15-semi-auto-5-56-nato-rifle-16-nitride-barrel-m4-stock-12-quadrail-handguard.html
>299 usd
pos?

Stainless steel lined barrel for 299 is pretty cool. Cant speak for quality though. Never used anything from ABC

Ummm buddy.

You are supposed to cut out. In doing so you really need the 1 inch gap they recommend. At this point you just bought a $100+ duffle bag. By the time you reach "camp" they are going to be all jumbled up.

i do the same shit with my 100$ harbor freight knock off and it doesn't jumble them up. maybe stop buying cheap wally world trash?

if your okay with a canted rail and a trigger group made out of plywood, it's a great deal

nope. Already thought of that switched out the foam to take out anotjer half inch temporarily. Looking for the divited foam to repace the top and bottom. As now there is zero movement. The only issue is if decide to leave pistols in. they move a bit but thatll be fixed with the diveted foam. Doesnt matter as I dont plan on putting pistols in there unless I absolutely have to.

Just bought an Aero Precision AR10. Whole website is 15% off for a few more days. I didn't buy the BCG, CH, or a lower with a stock because even with the discount, they're jewing you.

So you bought an upper...

Why not just say "I bought an upper".

You do also realize that with AR10s you are gambling mixing and matching. DPMS or AR. Every manufacturer is slightly different. There is no standard. You risk parts not fitting regardless I'd its all DPMS standard. Fuck even DPMS the brand have lowers and uppers that dont match well over the years.

I bought a lower too, just not one with the stock. Sorry I'm tired, I could've worded that better. They were charging 75 more dollars for the same lower with an ugly ass M4 carbine stock than the one without.
I'll be fine. Seen plenty of people online that used Toolcraft BCGs and Aero parts.

That’s gonna be a big yikes from me

Attached: A7AE3556-0BE3-409F-9DB8-38B1112CF8A4.gif (517x328, 1.69M)