How does Optics planet get away with selling stuff so cheap plus all the extra discounts...

How does Optics planet get away with selling stuff so cheap plus all the extra discounts. I want start buying a few things from them but seems kinda fishy.

Also general online store experience thread.

Attached: optics-planet.jpg (900x900, 83K)

like what exactly?

Attached: 1550471438216.png (1063x1079, 1.33M)

They're a huge company that sells a massive amount of volume. They make their money on volume rather than margin, and the fact they sell so much probably gets them better pricing from their wholesalers.

It's the same reason why the big gun shops like Bud's can undercut all the local shops. I have an FFL. I can buy guns straight from the big wholesalers. But because I'm a little guy my discount sucks compared to what Bud's and their ilk can get. It's often cheaper for me to buy at retail from Bud's than it is to buy wholesale.

optics planet is very legit. great place to buy a lot of accessories. they have a really good safariland holster selection, too

They skimp out on their customer service and shipping staff, evidently. Every single time I order from optics planet my order either gets swapped with another person's order, comes incomplete, or gets shipped to the wrong address entirely. Their customer service is absolutely terrible to deal with.

Optics isn't bad, they got a few rarer items that are difficult to find elsewhere. Box has their logo on it so if you get it mailed to you just keep that in mind if it's sitting on your door step or anything. If anyone recognizes it they might wanna snatch it if they're into that sort of stuff.

Thoughts on Greystore? I have an itching for a Gorka.

Oh, and I forgot to mention I've bought a ton of stuff from Optics planet ranging from little AR parts up through $2k+ scopes. Their customer service is fantastic. I only had one issue out of dozens of orders, and it was a really minor one: the part I ordered was out of stock, which they told me when I placed the order. They estimated it would take a week to ship, it ended up taking three, but you can hardly fault them for that.

>tfw got a sig romeo5 and a $50 gift card for like $106 shipped, and then spent the gift card on a set of reloading dies, which also shipped free

honestly I suspect that was a mistake on their part but hey, they honored it.

Actually, let me correct that. I've never actually talked to their customer service people. All of my orders were perfect the first time with no need to get any help. I've only ever bought optics, optics mounts, and a handful of AR parts. I perhaps they handle other kinds of things differently? they do have a fuckhuge variety of shit that they sell

Holy fuck I sweat to god every fucking week there is at least 3 newfags asking about the borderline scam that is grey-shop.
Lurk moar you tard.

Yeah. I just bought a $2k scope and it came with a discount card for the next order, pretty comfy

tRussian MREs for $16 though?

is t to good to be real?

looked good until read the contents: entree ingredient " Sow belly"

barf

Sorry for asking a simple question about online stores, in a thread for asking questions about online stores.

>Reddit spacing and unnecessary details

They used to have good deals, but now there's tax on every order and it almost completely negates the actual discount codes they have which are pretty much always 10% off. So in reality it's only about 3% off at least my state tax is 7% anyways, might be better if you live somewhere where it's lower. I've bought a ton of stuff from them because of the savings in the past but now it's just kinda meh.

Like there triggers specials. Ive seen them even cheaper than this before. Even without the holiday coupon they are always cheaper then everywhere else.

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-135614_Chrome.jpg (720x343, 123K)

>"Warning: Sow Belly"
>unnecessary details
your and idiot

cool. im browsing now. they got some sweet deal on lights and optics looks like

Their customer service used to be the worst I the business. Then it was on point, now its hit or miss.
Ive ordered a few things from them, usually at good prices. If you order something that's low stock, make sure to call and verify its in stock, I know quite a few people who have been burned on that. Saying 20 left in stock or whatever, and after they order they get an out of stock notice. Had that happen once to me. Cancelled the order and ordered a different part, 6 weeks later my original order comes in the mail. I got charged too, luckily I could still use it so all was good, but i had emailed them, as well as called them to cancel that order, so thats a worrying sign.

Tldr: verify low stock by calling, but they're good. Nothing special about them other than having really good prices and owning 20000 other websites.

>$300 for a meme trigger

Better buy than the Meme stocks.
I wont be surprised when they ban these triggers either.

>closest to burst fire without tax stamp
>meme
You can pick both yeah but don't be a dumbass and totally write it off because they're popular

>buy shit
>comes with a ton of junk mail including those retarded 100$ off 160$ in shitty wine vouchers
>my address is now in 500 other databases

ez

ive bought a laser from them and a monocle it showed up and worked and my card number wasnt sold off as far as I know so id say get what you want.
you need gen3+ NVG's btw even if only for larping they are so sweet.

Yeah, that's actually an issue I have when shopping with them. You don't know what's out of stock and what's not. If something has a 3 month backorder, you won't get charged for it until 3 months later.

they teach you bad trigger control

>switch to semi
>do good trigger control

Here dude let me help you out.

start the order with shipping to Oregon, process order, immediately call them and say you need to change the shipping on your order to your home , say it auto filled your brother/homie/moms address and its the wrong place.
the nice girl on the phone says ohh thats cool we havent boxed it up yet and changes the shipping to your house.

tax free bruh

The last 2 weeks I've bought off OP:
Trijicon suppressor night sights
Leapers bipod
Yesterday bought PA 4-14x44 FFP scope
for 219$ after 10% coupon

Only negative is they allow you to buy things not in stock & you may have a long delivery wait.

you are nuts I have both a BFS and the ECHO I can start and stop, shoot burst or single rounds. I think they are the future of shooting mark my words they are more than a meme. also you know the military was or is looking into their use.

Are you a jew or a muslim?

fuck no
whats that got to do with now wanting to eat sow belly?

Hi optics planet marketing team! Welcomd to 4channel. Have you ever seen a testicle outside the ballsack?

Attached: 1317624487161.jpg (613x585, 53K)

>*not* wanting

MODS!!!

Begone, lying kike/mudslime.

I've never had a problem with opticsplanet customer service, their free shopping is just slow as shit.
I stopped buying from them once they started collecting sales tax in my state though.

They are far from the cheapest.
The last thing I tried to order from them, they were out of stock, but it was still listed.
They are the last co. I would deal with, if given the choice.

cool, didn't know they were that whitish color.

I've only ordered from them once, and it took like 3 months to ship my "in stock" SBA3. I'm sure they got like a million orders since they were the cheapest price around, but they didn't even let me know it was going to take so rediculously damn long to ship.