Reminder that you only need one pistol, one rifle, and one shotgun anything else is just unnecessary

Reminder that you only need one pistol, one rifle, and one shotgun anything else is just unnecessary

Attached: IMG1268569024925223887.jpg (1512x2016, 614K)

Duh

Fair enough. I agree.

Attached: airborne.jpg (564x564, 46K)

two pistols and two rifles bro. one for the spouse. hell another pistol for your kid.

Hey I own the same .50 bmg

Well if they ban guns you’re fucked if one breaks

>you only need
rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1557404836578.gif (300x400, 946K)

this. you own spare tools don't you?

For the price of that overrated Benelli M4, you could buy 5 Palmetto AR’s

What if you shoot a barrel out, cracked lower received, or have a squib load? Tools can’t fix that.

the point is that you keep tools so why wouldn't you keep spare guns.

>He doesnt turn his own barrels as needed and cant jb weld a reciever back together

>fakecog

Hey I’m buying my first gun and I’m going with a pistol, probably used glock and then ar15 and then a remmington870 but probably a 500. I did good homework?

Only one of those optics reflects light in that shot. Only one of those optics is real. But it's fun to throw the fakecog on stuff

Attached: 2019-06-05_20.12.42.jpg (850x2469, 1.51M)

2 of those would be a reasonable thought. The 500 is a full on departure from that but do you man I buy weird shit all the time

Attached: 2019-02-25_20.20.14.jpg (1933x1782, 2.63M)

What shotgun then? general hunting and self defense. More of a shtf type gun

Dude my bad. I was reading it as buying a 500 for a handgun. 500 is fine. 590 is better

who makes that .50? Been in the market for one just for keks

>you only need
stopped reading right there, take your .50 and blow your brains out.

>being married and having kids

lmao goodbye fun money

Fun is necessary.

Also I have a big family, it calls more guns.

You're right dying alone and leaving nothing behind is the ultimate Chad move

trips of truth

>leaving anything of worth for this ungrateful world to enjoy after you die
>not just maximizing your own enjoyment
lmao, what a cuck

Seconding this, I love my 590

youre a stupid hedonistic virgin who only finds value in self indulgence. let me guess, you smoke weed too right? you can a be a bitch all you want but don't try to tell other people what they can and cant value fucktard

>use pistol in self-defense
>gets confiscated during investigation
>you now can't conceal carry and might face reprisal attacks

Great fucking idea having only one handgun, bud

you still need a semi auto rifle.

lmao, this brainlet cuck doesn't even see the irony in his post, hopefully your wife's son values you enough to put you in a good home that only had 3 cases of elder abuse in the past 5 years when you start shitting yourself

>No fun allowed

Attached: A903A12E-9984-4625-9B15-F5BE7B928304.jpg (3998x2831, 2.77M)

It's my disposable income don't tell me what the fuck to do with it

Pistols, rifles, yes. I honestly don't understand why fudds think that shotguns are "necessary" for anything, though.

>you can shoot birds more easily with it
OK.... I don't really care about killing canaries, bluejays or the like, though. And even if I did kill some flying bird with it, I value my dental integrity enough that I'd never put that meat anywhere close to my mouth. Why the fuck do rednecks like chewing on lead BBs, I'll never understand.

>you can put buck shot in it and protect your home with it
Or I can just use a rifle, thus avoiding the reliability problems and low capacity inherent to shotguns.

>you can use slugs to hunt durr with it
Or I can just use a rifle, which is a better tool for the job anyway.

>it's just....fun!
So are pistols and rifles.

>no pistol
>carbine
>anti material rifle
fuck you

Attached: 37wpb6l1nwr21.jpg (960x540, 72K)

>you now can't conceal carry and might face reprisal attacks

yeah that sounds like something that happens all the time

>he can’t save $500 per month
Are you poor?

>There are people who unironically think like this
You'd better be underage or this is just sad user.

LAR, but Remington bought them out and then proceeded to close up shop.

Pretty much everything they made was good quality. I have one and it's a very accurate gun, and a lot more compact that almost any other action type. It also has a 36" barrel so the ballistics are better than most 50s.

Necessary? Do I drink my own urine because it's "necessary"? No! I do it 'cause it's sterile, and I like the taste.

How did you get that hk mp5?

Wrong

Some of us have kids. We also have well paying jobs, basic life skills, and can stick to a budget

You don't have friends to share with?

lololol, filthy BREEDERS!

>the autism in this post

>he doesn’t have a bunch of sons that are going to learn squad tactics in 10 years once they’re old enough

I’m gonna have my own fire team. What do you have?

>can't answer a simple question
>but *I'm* autistic

It's just a sp5k

Attached: 2019-04-20_16.31.33.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

>implying they're your sons

Attached: 1561951435584.jpg (716x724, 20K)

"how" you just buy them?

Yeah but you still only need 3

Attached: 2019-04-01_20.35.44.jpg (1618x2166, 3.01M)

The best answer I can give you is

Who the fuck cares.
Shotguns are great
Shotguns are super versatile and super easy to reload
All guns are great and you should be proficient with every kind of firearm if possible
Being autistic about this shit is the dumbest thing ever

Do you even need that, though? Can't you cover all the bases with a Taurus Raging Judge (tm) with a pistol brace?

>you only need
I only need one of each but that doesn’t mean I won’t get more

Shotguns are stupid and I have yet to find a caliber that's good from 0 to 2000 that shoots soft and is available in a semi auto for less than $5,000.

Shut up OP, you're incorrect.

>NEED

Fuck off, you commie shill

You dont need a shotgun they're useless.

>using a barrel

Attached: pT4ybMl-660x426.jpg (660x426, 60K)

>implying not wanting to give your time and money to some whore's crotch spawn makes someone a hedonistic virgin

>uzi and sterling
muh dicx

>why buy anything other than a PSA AR-15s
maybe because its fun to buy things that aren't minmum viable product ars?

Attached: 1540764471219.jpg (990x500, 57K)

You don't need a shotgun.

I unironically like pineapple on pizza, am I the .001% too?

>projecting your cuckold fantasies onto other people

Yes correct, but don't worry because nobody will care since you and your impact on the earth willl be forgotten in a matter of days.

Some of us aren't complete failures and have social skills to attract more than dirty whores user. keep coping though

the fucking incel retarded rage in this thread is insane. Jesus...

Its just the influx of noguns summerfags

Just threw a tax stamp at my vertical sten

Attached: 2019-06-23_11.40.21.jpg (870x1920, 1.23M)

Facing spic.

>op doesnt own a pistol
the absolute state of 4channel

Im 870 guy. 500 good too. Make rifle #1 friend

>he needs a family to have an impact on earth
pathetic

Make more money. Wife makes you stable. Then you focus on the money.. buy the weapons..wife understands i need weapons, supporting my decisions. Try to break into house or steal livestock, dogs attack , night fighting capability emerges..white man #1 role is to provide and protect living things, then earn, then stabilize surrounding areas. Resist me and die. I was bred for this.

Attached: Noveske-KX3-flaming-pig2.jpg (1024x555, 73K)

You paid too much

All you really need is a Glock 19
>comfortable enough to be carried discretely but fired for long periods of time
>big aftermarket and support
>carbine conversions available so it can be optimized for HD when you get home(or mount stock, happystick and suppressor)
>.22 conversion kits for pest/varmint control purposes around the property

Prove me wrong

I'd rather have a good bolt gun with a fixed 10x then a scattergat

The sp5k is literally a pistol

Attached: 2019-07-04_19.53.27.jpg (993x693, 615K)

I actually agree desu, if I had to pick one group of firearms to give up it would be my shotguns.

*technically

>need

>need

I've been looking at getting a 590a1 and throwing wood furniture and a bayo on it. I've been meaning to get a shotgun for a while and based on research that seems to be the way to go. Any tips on any other addons? I assume the irons/ghost ring are decent enough?

Guns aren't "necessary" for virtually anything that people utilize them for. People got on fine with bows, swords, etc. So that's a pretty moot point.

>chewing on lead BBs
You're actually completely uninformed on the topic you're posting about, aren't you? Have you ever tried rabbit? It's really good, and so are many birds and other small to mid-sized game that you can easily take with a shotgun.

Also, you remove the pellets during the process of food preparation. It's really not terribly complicated. People with sense use things like steel, copper, bismuth, etc. shot as opposed to lead, these days, for shooting game they're going to eat.

While we're on the subject, does simply owning a shotgun or hunting make one a "fudd?" And what's wrong with eating duck, rabbit, etc?

>Or I can just use a rifle, thus avoiding the reliability problems and low capacity inherent to shotguns
Yeah, your Frankenstein ar build is way more reliable than a pump action or even semi auto from the likes of benelli.

>Or I can just use a rifle, which is a better tool for the job anyway
You're the kind of guy who takes out your .300 win mag with a $2000 Swarovski on it to shoot a little doe 50 yards away on a food plot aren't you?

Forgot to link

don't act like youre doing anything more than shitposting on this board with your life loser

>the pistol used in a homicide isn't evidence
okay retard

>built as a pistol to legally CC
>quick change to long barrel for rifle distances
>hold down the trigger for shotgun

Attached: hk23ek2.png (1233x882, 520K)

Glad the Bill of needs protects my needs to have one of each.

reminder that you should have enough rifles and ammo to arm your neighbors that were too stupid to buy them when they were legal

Only buy the 870 if it's an older wingmaster. Marine (as in ocean) and police are also acceptable.
I collect Remington's and I won't touch their new pieces (although quality is improving, but not there yet).
Look on GunBroker.
Check the barrel code for production date AND learn to recognize the different checkering patterns they have on stocks and fore grips.
I've seen fake TB grades on GunBroker before (wood was mismatched and the "TB" on the serial number was a slightly larger font size).
Field grade, TB and TC are grades. Prettier wood and closer tolerances on the bolt and trigger group as you get higher. Although a 1970 field grade is still leagues above any mossberg or current remshit.

>bismuth shot

thats a thing?

Can't eat rabbit because it's my spirit animal.
Can't shoot doves because they mate for life (a lot of birds do) and that's fucked up of you only get one of them. Next time you see a dove, look around. Chances are he's sitting overhead on a power line or tree branch watching for danger while she eats.
But I'll totally blast a squirrel for dinner.

Fake acog

Preach son *sips*

How can I trust my neighbors in a shit hits the fan scenario? Most people will go right ahead and blow your brains out the second they realize it is in their best interest, you don't have to be a psychopath, and for most of the nerdy losers here their neighbors probably see them as expendable outsiders, not part of their "tribe", psychologically speaking.

What about the 88 for poorfags

Attached: 768aW1r.jpg (529x598, 36K)

>not having kids
lmao goodbye genetic line and worthwile existance

>CCing
>shoot someone
>pistol is taken for evidence
>go to gun shop
>buy another pistol

If he wants to be that bitter about life's greatest experience then his genetic line isn't valuable and his existence isn't worthwhile