Why did shootouts stop being a thing?

Why did shootouts stop being a thing?

Attached: noho-shootout-infographic.jpg (650x619, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-aa-police-shooting-names-20181106-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v8CZ7fH7i_M
google.com/amp/s/reason.com/2019/05/14/forensic-experts-find-no-evidence-that-houston-narcs-who-killed-dennis-tuttle-and-rhogena-nicholas-encountered-gunfire-as-they-entered-the-house/?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they didn't. cops get in 24 hour+ long shoot outs all the time.

well more like 8 or 12 hour but they do happen when people barricade their houses

actually come to think of it cops killing people in stand offs in their own home is kind of fucked up. it should really be brought to light that police are an occupying force that are armed like a tyrannical military meant to oppress the rights of citizens.

>Commit a crime
>Retreat into my house
>Laws now don't apply to me

What a great system you've thought up

This. They just don't get much national coverage because the media knows that would make resisting cops more popular, and they don't want that.
(Compare mass shootings.)

when robbing bank vaults stopped being viable

>A SWAT team eventually arrived and fired at Mătăsăreanu with their AR-15 assault rifles for two-and-a-half minutes. They noticed that Mătăsăreanu wasn't wearing any armor on his legs and fired under the vehicles, hitting him over 20 times in the legs.

Attached: ca9f565f227331f31c677434a569e0f2.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Anybody here remember that episode of COPS with the standoff inna woods? I've been trying to find it but to no avail.

>guy kills someone
>burns trailer home
>cops chase him inna woods
>He keeps police and film crew pinned down till morning
>Ghillie suit sniper crawls past camera
>flashbang goes off, officers take him into custody
>"That was a great shot!" gunman yells as he's taken away

take the television show COPS for example
that's the shit they want America to watch and sample
never showing you how dirty that they really is
and that they hide behind their badge and are really bitch

>hoes mad
>hoes mad
>hoes mad (x10)

If you're so salty get a badge and join the games, user.

you actually don't have a right to break the law and shoot at the police

most normal people agree that doing that means you should die

stop huffing whipped cream

Attached: 5467254745754725478.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>Claiming a harmless act is a crime gives me the legal right to murder you

Found the pig.

seriously stop huffing whipped cream bro this is why your IQ is in the high 30s

Most banks have a fairly paltry amount of money in them at any time nowadays, and way more security. It's kinda like how there are the "only security guards can open the vault" lockboxes at stores nowadays; no one is committing a robbery when the Brinks armored guards show up, but that's the only time to get to the $900 stashed in the McDonalds'. We are long past the era of tens of thousands of dollars sitting in your average bank, and now that the methods of security have tightened it's now easier and more worthwhile to just take someone's credit card and make a few purchases before it gets cancelled.

Also, as North Hollywood, Miami, and even Dallas shows you, the second you get outnumbered and pinned you're doomed. Period. At best you can surrender, but no one or two people are going to break out of a scenario where they are outnumbered by 10:1 or 20:1 or even 100:1 while surrounded when the cops know where you are. There are always more cops in the country and surrounding counties as backup if things get THAT bad.

>Commit a crime
Which crime, bootlicker?

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’, because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
— Thomas Jefferson

When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law.
— Frederick Bastiat, The Law

Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.
— Friedrich Nietzsche

>robbing a bank or holding people hostage is a harmless act

A SWAT team isn't showing up to deliver a speeding ticket taken by a traffic camera unless you have some known history of violence or start the shootout first user

He's talking about cops going to someone's home and then killing them. The end result is some guy losing his life and a lot of devastation for something really petty that wouldn't involve a death penalty, life imprisonment, or a massive fine anyways. Cops act like retarded dogs in such situations, putting themselves and everyone around them in far more danger than the suspect ever would, and they get off scot-free in the end.

Ok, give me your sisters address so i can rape her brains out, and then we can talk

Gary Willis. Remember that name? Wasn't too long ago that he was murdered for refusing to comply with a blatantly-unconstitutional seizure of his firearms. But no, I'm sure he was a dangerous criminal in the making.

There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.
— Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged (1957)

So what is your solution? "I did a hit and run, led the police on a chase, and have barricaded myself in my home. Also I am a known gun owner, and refuse to surender"

Edgemaster, you wouldn't even be able to get it up before dying bloody. By all means, though, keep on justifying your cowardice. It will make the pain so much sharper when your based boys-in-blue turn on you.

No one mentioned someone fleeing to their home retard.

>limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others
>interprets this to mean raping someone is okay
Wow sure is subhuman in here.

This
>commit a serious crime knowing full well the implications of it
>do not comply with the law
>resist any sort of attempt to peacefully surrender
>not a single time did you offer the police to surrender yourself and accept the consequences of your actions after almost 12 hours
>your cuck shed gets breached after several warnings
>you still resist with lethal force against the police
>you get shot to death
wow how could this ever happen . Jow Forums is full of delusional retards. It really doesn't take any special effort not to break the law and you certainly dont accidentally end up in a 12 hour standoff with the police. You retarded snow flakes seem to forget that for every right you have you also have a responsibility. Your right for freedom is directly tied to your right to respect the law and the freedom of others, if you fail to do it your freedom is forfeit. Doesnt take a genius to understand it. Dont like it? You can always leave the country.

You do realize policemen don't create laws right?

Why on earth would anybody want to join a system that is institutionally corrupt?
>hurr durr fix it from the inside
Thats aint how it works chief, you act out they plant some shit and you get fired. Or they dont provide back up (funny how the brotherhood falls apart when you wont play ball) and you become a hero in the line of duty.
Take your fucking bacon ass and go back to your private badge and id only cop forums where you shit on the public and make jokes about corrupt you
>best gang ever

Attached: 20190630_172537.png (500x528, 434K)

Yeah, they just signed up to enforce them.

Stop huffing whipped cream.

Bitchmade cop x24

Attached: 1561983125300m.jpg (1006x1024, 104K)

They don't follow them either, and when it's brought to light, they're a protected class because nobody does the right thing.

Almost good saves. Keep being retarded.

>Your right for freedom is directly tied to your right to respect the law and the freedom of others

while there are laws that are worth not conplying with, you still have to at least act the part of a law abiding citizen. Otherwise youd get fucked like the guys buying glock auto sears on wish

First
>Ayn Rand
lol

Second
>Baltimore
No one has ever claimed Baltimore is an effective example of anything in the law and order system

3rd, the baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-aa-police-shooting-names-20181106-story.html article clearly states that he pulled the gun on them first. Heck they may have been there to seize, maybe they were there to talk before the Boating Accident speech and be on their way, but one thing is for sure he drew first. We also don't know what the red flag was for, like if he was threatening to shoot a neighbor or something. Hard to know without any more info from the state but that's unlikely

Because most people who want to do that are terrible at shooting and don't have access to good guns.
While the cops because of the first couple shootouts started issuing bidy armor, high capacity pistols, and AR15s to every squad car.

I'm a teller at my small town (30k people) branch. We have around 500k in the vault in any given day. You need two people to open anything.

How is one a retard for pointing out that cops have moral agency? The "hurr durr they don't make the laws" excuse doesn't work because they signed up to enforce whatever laws are on the books whether they like it or not. If you don't like the law, or fear future laws, don't sign up. Stop making excuses for people who, I hope, have a brain and a moral compass of their own.

It doesn't matter what the red flag was for. They came to unconstitutionally seize the weapons from a man who had committed no crime and, when he chose to resist as he had every constitutional right to do, they killed him. And got away with it, because people like you are more willing to accept their word and the word of the media which has been increasingly bold in showing its own particular bias.

You want to attack the source of a wise quote in place of argument? Attack this one. Bootlicker.

The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it’s enactment, and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law, and no courts are bound to enforce it.
— 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256

That's extremely unusual for the current era, why is that? Are you the central hub for other local banks? I guess that would make sense, but most banks are more or less just electronic banking and checking stations with rather small amounts of actual cash.

If you don't trust the media how do you know he had the red flag law called on him and that he exists at all

>Cops, paragons of honor who would never lie to save their asses, say he drew first
>Gary Willis was unavailable for comment, having recently been shot dead.
Yeah, we know that "for sure" now.
>We also don't know what the red flag was for,
No, and we also don't care. It's a flagrant violation of due process no matter what it was for.

>like if he was threatening to shoot a neighbor or something
Then you fucking arrest and try him for that, not seize his property without a fair trial.

>Murder someone
>Run into house
>Shoot at pigs
Wtf why are they killing me in my own fucking home, STOP OPPRESING ME

COPS is a fictional show

>limp wristed cuckbois of Jow Forums dont understand neither the consequence of action neither their lawful responsibilities and cry "oppresshun" instead
really fires up those neurons

Police were issued standard patrol rifles after this specific incident so engagements like this no longer lasted very long

well spelling surrender right would be a good first step. next step would be to negotiate. so you fled out of fear for your life due to hearing one too many stories about police brutality and didn't want to get ventilated when officer strokesbigcock said to put your hand on red, but you put your foot on green instead.

Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT) task forces. when things escalate and there are no hostages they just cap their ass and call it a day. swat is the step before the national guard. swat has military grade gear, but not much outside the civilian market. they use automatics, AP, have trained snipers, and use grenades.

>POLICE ARE NEVER PUNISHED
Says the retard who doesn't pay attention to the news

t. Bootlicker

>t. I hate the police because im an edgy autist who bases his opinion on the entire police force of a 300 million people country on the select few bad examples and media fear mongering
killl yourself at the earliest convenience

>>t. I hate the police because im an edgy autist
pigs and bootlickers are as bad as the discord trannies now, come up with new material

got any other buzzwords or does coming up with more require critical thinking that you are incapable of doing?

Remember Daniel Holtzclaw? The cop who got busted raping black girls because they were easy targets. No one is untouchable.

>how dirty that they really is and that they hide behind their badge and are really bitch

Blackest post on Jow Forums.

Attached: hank whispering.png (923x689, 650K)

His name was Dennis Tuttle, you statist bootlicking fucking faggot.

>Point Rifle/Pistol out of Hotel Window
(obviously this did happen because a call was made to the police)
>Shortly after Vegas
>Fail to obey commands
>Get shot

What a hero, but aside from the commands, Mr. Tuttle would still be alive today if he wasn't waving a gun around in a hotel room... sooo

>when the cops shoot so many innocents that the bootlickers can't keep them straight

>let me quote three retards to show you crimes do not exist

You’re a pussy who talks big on the internet but does nothing.

I honestly don't care. I hope they shoot (you) next.

Ancrapers/Lolberts get the bullet first.

I think it was an air rifle

>obviously this did happen because a call was made to the police
Yeah, anything said by a 911 caller is gospel truth.
It's not like there's a documented history of faggots calling 911 and lying their ass off because they want to see somebody get shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=v8CZ7fH7i_M
>inb4 I don't care about dead niggers because stormfag
The white mom with the two kids at 3:45 through 4:33 ? Yeah, she literally died of a heart attack after she panicked and ran from the shooting.

Great, fight it out in the courts, it’s what they’re there for. Don’t shoot it out with the cops, they will kill you.

>got away with it, because people like you are more willing to accept their word
No, they got away with it because society decided shooting at cops is generally unacceptable when they’re trying to enforce the law. If you don’t like the law or think it’s unconstitutional fight it out with the courts.

you would be terrified if you knew what some people are capable of.

people became more submissive and afraid, also less jail time when guns are involved. that sentiment wont last though.

I’m sure I’d be terrified to see you rooting around your fupa with cheeto crusted fingers so you can jerk it to ayn rand photos; but I’ve seen worse.

Body cams, Sjws/twitter and civilian review boards kinda ruined the fun.

Attached: 1557411184427.png (594x582, 41K)

they "just follow orders"

That was Daniel Shaver you nigger.

google.com/amp/s/reason.com/2019/05/14/forensic-experts-find-no-evidence-that-houston-narcs-who-killed-dennis-tuttle-and-rhogena-nicholas-encountered-gunfire-as-they-entered-the-house/?amp

this

You mixed up two cases Faggit

i'm in my late 20s and i work in a white collar profession. i am not who you think i am.

>Why on earth would anybody want to fix something that's broken?
Nigger confirmed.