Is quick dry cement a good weapon?

Is quick dry cement a good weapon?

Attached: antifa attacks conservatives with wet cement and milkshakes.jpg (989x556, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/wall-street-journals-andy-ngo-writes-cowardly-islamic-england-2018-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not really, it takes a long time to actually dry to the point where it will hurt someone, and if you just splash it on them and then it dries, they can peel it off of themselves quite easily.

a better weapon to use would be an actual weapon

Has chemicals in it that burn your skin and eyes.

If you pour it into a milkshake cup and let it set until its hard, yes.

what would happen if someone drank it?

just duck lmao

I've used plenty of that stuff and it's never burned me. I have no idea what you are talking about.

There’s one particular brand/type that would probably work well for this and actually be very nasty to deal with but in case any of those fucks are browsing here im not gonna give them any ideas.

maybe if youre a muslim committed to jihadi in a London. if not than just wear a face mask

It causes chemical burns, so its an okay weapon

Whilst liquid? I really hope they vomit it up fast, if not they need urgent medical attention and most likely major surgery.
even if we ignore the chemical burns inside then the stuff will set in the digestive tract and clog them up tight. They will die.

Why is violence against right wingers k?

but you just did

It wasn't used on him tho.

Tastes terrible

Yeah.

Tell me which one I thinking of and i’ll admit my folly

>mfw fag month ended with antifa gay bashing a gay asian into brain hemorrhage and the democrats cheered

Attached: 19mateen-web-articleLarge-v2.jpg (600x772, 42K)

yeah no shit retard, getting a little bit on your fingers that you immediately remove isn't a big deal.

There doesn't seem to be a clear consensus on why he was there and who actually threw the cement. There's a lot of fingerpointing and "muh martyrdom" from both sides. What a fucking shitshow.
Andy Ngo did also write this and I'm pretty sure he's not even gay.

businessinsider.com/wall-street-journals-andy-ngo-writes-cowardly-islamic-england-2018-8

its because journalists specifically get themselves in the middle of these fights so they can get hurt and get free publicity.

>its not really clear as to why this journalist was at this protest
you for real? what do you think journalists do? they report on local happenings...

Attached: 1505930746620.png (645x729, 59K)

Won't someone think of the Antifa thugs who use milkshakes as weapons? Violent people, that lot.

The boys would no longer come to the yard.

The results speak for themselves.

Attached: Masturbating pompeii man hero.jpg (1566x881, 165K)

Journalists are all bad, even the so-called ''conservative'' ones. They make up lies about our President and his agenda.

>Is quick dry cement a good weapon?
If you pack enough in the opposition's butt, yes.

Because nazis dont have human rights

user, I literally work with it every single day. It doesn't burn you. It dries your skin out a bit and feels mildly uncomfortable. That's it.

Catch a few of thes Antofagasta faggots and bury them up to their necks in cement

Ngo has also had a long habit of forcing himself into confrontations and shoving himself into the line of fire for a good while now, just waiting/baiting for something like this to happen.
Fuckin' him up ain't right, but... yeah, he ain't exactly a victim when he got more or less exactly what he wanted. Just look at the exposure and shit he's cashing out of this.

Beats tar and feather.

if you dont take care of your hands after the job daily it will fuck your skin up bad.

you're a retard. does getting a little piss on your fingers qualify you as a golden shower expert? i don't think so.

you are really dumb if you think a getting a little splash of it on your fingers is equivalent to getting it dumped on your head.

Literally all I do is wash em. Yeah, if you leave yourself coated in cement for 48 hours you'll have some problems. Same goes for literally anything. Go soak in a tub for 48 hours and see what it does.
.t retard who doesn't work with cement every day of his life claiming he is an expert, against someone who does
>little splash
lol, no. Elbows deep my man.

im just saying i work with it as. If i dont wear gloves or take care of my hands at the end of the job my hands are raw. But you would know that

might as well just throw rocks at this point

Yeah I've heard other guys say that. Doesn't really do that for me. Just makes my hands feel all dry and weird. But all it takes is washing off with some water, it's not something that you should worry about actually causing chemical burns, not in any reasonable timeframe.

>gloves
Christ, boss only buys the cheap ones. I use them, but they always rip.

Hello HuffPo.

>lol, no. Elbows deep my man.
exposed yourself, lefty journo, there is literally no fucking reason why you would have to stick your arms into wet cement.

user, I live in Mexico.

wearing them makes the job more difficult lol. I would start though. IT best to keep your self safe then have problems. Im tlaking iin general

Yes there is. Because we only use quick dry cement for smaller patch jobs, and we mix it by the bucket. Retard. Because if you mix quick dry cement in any larger amount, it will be dried before it even reaches what you're working on. Stupid fuck.

>i-isn't that what toxic masculinity makes you do?

seriously though what the hell are you working on? i have not worked construction in years but i have never seen anyone sticking their hands in it, there are tools for a reason.

>Yes there is. Because we only use quick dry cement for smaller patch jobs, and we mix it by the bucket. Retard.
are you mixing it with your hands? how much of a simpleton do you actually have to be to mix something like that with your hands? don't you have TOOLS? a fucking mixing bit? how inept are you and the people you work for that they have your dumb ass mixing quick dry cement by hand? you eat that stuff too because i think you may be brain dead.

>Because if you mix quick dry cement in any larger amount, it will be dried before it even reaches what you're working on. Stupid fuck.
yeah, no shit? when was anything else ever said otherwise?

Do you think we use tools here? Lol

I wish a nigga fucking would already

>are you mixing it with your hands?
Yep, hand and shovel
>i have not worked construction in years
Me neither
>you eat that stuff too because i think you may be brain dead.
Of course. You just have to drink a lot of water afterwards. It's a right of passage.

>>are you mixing it with your hands?
Yep, hand and shovel
fuggen hell. even the cheapest bastard i knew had us using one of these. i think your boss may have hated you.

Attached: The-Best-Mixing-Drills-For-Concrete-Mortar-Drywall-Cement-Etc.jpg (800x453, 70K)

Or he is making it up.

I really hope you are a lier at this point.
You mix cement with a shovel, not your hands.

That seems like a lot of extra work to setup, just use your hands fag.

>i think your boss may have hated you.
Nah, because it's not construction. Well, not really anyway. Septic tank installation. We also frequently do not have power for heavier power tools like that, doing installs on vacant lots before even foundations are in yet. I'd rather not burn out cordless drills for no reason when shovel and hand works fine.

But I'm also only doing a few bags per tank.
If you want to mix it up right, sometimes you have to get in there user. But don't worry, I'm now aware I'll get horrific napalm-like burns from a little rock dust.

anything is a [s]dildo[/s ]weapon if you're [s]brave[/s] dumb enough.

lol this article. London is a Muslim shitshow now. fuck off if you think anything else.

>equates ALL right wingers to Nazis
You ever wonder if you're the badguys?
Yes, that gay Asian was a Nazi...

Same argument for that landwhale in Charleston

takes less than 5 seconds, i have used that drill in the picture and it's very quick and doesn't involve twisting or spinning anything. pull the cap towards you and whatever bit is in it drops out, put the other one in and let go of the cap it jumps up and locks in place.

i guess so, we frequently needed the gas generator due to needing a jackhammer at times so we would always have a gas generator if it was needed.

quick dry cement is definitely dangerous, no doubt that you are not leaving that stuff all over your arms after you have just stirred it up with no tools, you are definitely either wiping it off or washing it off completely.

back to /lgbt/, homo

>takes less than 5 seconds, i have used that drill in the picture and it's very quick and doesn't involve twisting or spinning anything. pull the cap towards you and whatever bit is in it drops out, put the other one in and let go of the cap it jumps up and locks in place.
I can do it in 30 seconds, without having to carry some fancy tool.

>implying communists do
Oh lawd above save this lost soyl

>I can do it six times slower without the tool.

Based retard.

I know there's no standards in Mexico, but you only spending 30 seconds hand mixing cement explains why building only have a six month expectancy before they begin falling apart.

I'm not paid to do good buildings, I'm paid to do it fast and cheap.

>you are definitely either wiping it off or washing it off completely.
Of course. Like I said at the beginning, if you walk around with cement all over you all day, you'll have problems. But that's a pretty far-fetched thing to be worrying about, because it goes for anything. You'd have to be pretty committed to suffering to not go get the concrete off your face before it actually hurt you.

Tar and feathering is based as fuck

I have made whole landing pads and stair sets with quick dry cement. Maybe YOU only use it for small patch jobs but you can use that shit en mass if you are a cheap asshole.

I wonder how much lower into poverty Mexicans would be if we weren't forces to hire you by law to not even mix the cement.

my experience comes mostly from repairing sidewalks in nice neighborhoods. so our cement had to be buttery smooth and very well mixed for the finishing touches. with a tool it usually took about the same time, 40 seconds to get to a very silky consistency. doubt you could get it close to that even if you spent a few minutes with your hands.

well yeah no shit lol... the dude was getting battered and now has brain damage because he was getting beat. not to mention he wasn't aware that he had been splashed with it and thought it was just a milkshake so he didn't immediately try to hose it off.

not being aware that you were even splashed with it, and suffering from brain damage from getting beat on will certainly cloud your judgement

Criminally underrated

your posts are either all made up or you are serious retard levels of dumb

please fuck off

What would work 100x better is pure lye powder, aluminum powder, and water separated by wax paper and a small thin bag. Shake it, huck it, it'll burn the fuck out of anyone it touches

ANTIFA-tier.

Meaning is full of failure and AIDs, lots better options of nastiness to put in a cup and throw at people... which I'm not going into.

Or you could just use an actual weapon, but seeing the fail they have with a collapsible baton they'd probably just hurt themselves.

Yeah, so sounds like concrete on him was the absolute least of his problems and was rather ineffective. Beating the shit out of people remains very effective.

Fucking kek

Underrated