Happy 4th Jow Forums. I did you get any gun shit in the mail today? Just got 2 of these extended mags for the lcp 2

Happy 4th Jow Forums. I did you get any gun shit in the mail today? Just got 2 of these extended mags for the lcp 2

Attached: 20190704_171446-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 393K)

Got my muzzleloader and everything else except powder cause fuck hazmat fees.

Yesterday I got a Finnish steel ak mag with lanyard

No but I ordered some 180CC injectors, a tuner and a big ass turbo for my 7.3 Powerstroke. Going to smoke out some fags in their Prius.

Attached: America Reading.jpg (550x550, 58K)

I bought stuff, wont be here till like next friday
Fucking july 4 sales this year were weak as fuck

Kind of surprising too what with gun sales being in the toilet recently.

All we need is a dem on office to rev up those sales

I just picked up like 5 boxes of 30-30 and a dickload of hamburger and I'm going to be free at my buddies ranch for the next 4 hours

I bought a 9mm and 10mm KRISS mags, some Torkmags, some ammo, and a Vanguard 2 holster for my S&W Shield.

>to rev up those
prices

Wait, mail gets delivered today?? I stayed home from work at my new job, assuming no one would be in the office, but come to think of it, I never asked if they'd be closed. WTF????

Op here. Forgot i got 5 boxes of these in the mail 2 days ago too. This ammo looks nice, anyone tried it before?

Attached: 20190704_172906-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 478K)

Yeah fedex had my local federal mail men deliver it today. I also was surprised. I figured the government mail men would have today off given fed worker usually have 20 respected holidays. Odd

fiocchi is good ammo
also,
>shipping ammo from online order
>only getting 5 boxes
why

Thats a nice watch

Fiocchi seems reliable. Only seen one issue (today actually) with it. A friend has a Mossberg MVP and one round failed to shoot. Seemed like the primer was harder than the rest. I've shot a lot of their fuddy-five with no issues.

Yes, fiocci is good. They are an international ammo manufacturer.

It was like 65 dollars and came in 5 days. I could go to walmart and get a similar pro e but i always have to stand around like an idiot for 10 minutes trying to get assistance. I buy a lot a stuff online for the simple convenience

Ive had some failure to feeda with magtech .380 in my lcpii so i am hoping this works a bit better

Thanks. Its just a longines. Its been a great tool watch so far. Holds time very well and i never take it off. I wear it in the gym and in the shower regularly. I probably will leave it at home for my trip to the range next week thougj

Attached: 20190704_174419.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

Why does it have 2 triggers?

Its a safety blade trigger like on a glock