As a city dweller, I have a vested interest in deducing the optimal Urban Assault Rifle

As a city dweller, I have a vested interest in deducing the optimal Urban Assault Rifle.

You get one longarm for the city anons, what do you bring?

Attached: fad_large.png (500x270, 136K)

KH2002

An AR15 is fine
I'm sure others would be ok too

14.5 in AR15 or if snowflake RDB survival for the short overall length but still compatable with ar mags

Attached: 1531964423598.jpg (600x688, 257K)

An AR15 or an MR762A1 (HK)

AUG nice and smol

An 11.5" AR is p comfy

Attached: 20190420_204629.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

KAC SR-15 Mod 2.

Finest AR pattern rifle around.

X95 because I'm not allowed an AUG

Good choice.

I'd go with the AK-104: folding stock, 12.5in barrel gets almost everything from 7.62x39. Perfect for pretty much anything inside 300yds.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

FAL para with a red dot

Attached: fs2000.jpg (632x224, 41K)

You keep that indoors and sell it when the price is right.

FN2000

ASh-12.7
>The ASh-12.7 is a dedicated "Close/Urban combat" weapon for high-risk law enforcement operations, which must combine high stopping power with limited penetration and a short 'dangerous range', to avoid collateral damage to innocent bystanders or hostages.
>Ammunition for the ASh-12.7 is the 12.7×55mm straight-walled, rimless brass case based on .338 Lapua Magnum, originally developed by the same organization that developed the silenced VKS sniper rifle.

Attached: 1323112873.jpg (700x615, 70K)

Tavor SAR 18" barrel. I can vouch for it's reliability, handling, and durability. Comfy gun to shoot, and the only people who bitch about it are ARfags who can't stand the idea of any gun besides an AR. Trigger is a bitch with the extra pull weight, so I recommend disabling the extra heavy return spring unless you live/operate in a sandy environment.

If you could SBR or are okay with a brace then an MK18 clone would work too, but it'll be loud as hell. Got to shoot one at the range the other day (daniels defense iirc) and the guy who owned it liked it a lot. LOUD motherfucker compared to a rifle.

I like the RDB, but I've only gotten to handle, not shoot one. Also lelkek so idk what long term reliability is.

AUG

Attached: IMG_Huawei_HiAI_20190311_101635_processed.jpg (1924x935, 578K)

My 300blk ar suppressed. Will probably shoot 110s though. Better ballistics and expansion.

Attached: 20190626_050708.jpg (1600x900, 579K)

That looks way more heavy than it could be
Why do people love those designs because muh halo when it propbably weighs more than something as heavy as a thompson

>Farcry 2 was a great game

F(S)2000s don’t weigh much though. They are chunky and smooth though. Literally the opposite of an AR. Very much love it or hate it.

>Huawei
Ayo hol up

The loudness of an SBR is greatly overstated. With a decent flash hider instead of a brake, noise levels are manageable even when indoors. Outdoors I honestly can't tell the difference between my 10.5" or 14.5" and 16". That said, an 18" bullpup offers superior ballistics in an SBR sized package. I like them both. I also really like the easy one-handed control.

an MP5F with 9mm +P or OG federal illiniois state highway +p+, tell me whos actually going to level 4

I dunno. Just yesterday l had a brass jew trying to pick up my spent cases. So I switched from my 18.5" gun to my 11.5" I said. "Hey man you might wanna move this gun is loud."

He said. "Oh my hearing is gone anyway and it cant be much worse than that other gun."
I started firing and he flinched. Then hobbled off to his car as fast as possible.

Attached: 20190702_161131.jpg (1377x2448, 945K)

*have level4 plates

So basically a Ruskie .50 Beowulf bullpup. This is acceptable.

Yep, I'd grab my canned 300BLK SBR for sure with a mix of subs and supers based on what's going on. Got a folding stock so it fits in a backpack or gym bag no problem. Also got a 10.5 5.56 upper I'd bring for increased ammo availability.

Pic related would be ideal for a dense urban environment, since ranges would rarely be longer than 400m, it packs a heavy punch, is completely silent and at the very least minute-of-baddie accurate up to that 400m.

Attached: vss.jpg (2558x876, 190K)

from the left:
>7.62x39
>.499 LWR
>.50 Beowulf
>12.7x55 (ASh-12.7)

Attached: 1323113007.jpg (700x541, 48K)

I see that you value your hearing innabuilding

MP7A1 as the ammo behaves like longarm stuff, otherwise Magpul PDR

mp5 has literally a thousand suppressor choices

>5.7 is a dangerous space gun that defeats ALL BODYARMOR

Thanks, Can you link me to a dealer that's selling one?

>literally a thousand
Furreal tho?

you have the MP5SD, you have the special MP5 adaptor, you have flash hiders/brakes with KAC QD notches etc etc

Maybe it depends on the muzzle brake being used. It wasn't so bad when I was shooting, but god damn was it loud when I was standing to one side.

Heh, this is funny.

So.. a .510 whisper semiauto bullpup. Neat. I'd buy it. Especially since .510 whisper is a dead cartridge here in the states >.>

300 Blackout Ar15 with an 8-12" barrel and a suppressor. I'd try to give it an adjustable gas system for suppressor and subsonic ammo use. I'd also take one of those battle bar things that lets you hit the bolt release with the thumb of your shooting hand. They also make a bolt release that releases when you insert a loaded mag. Good for speed reloads.

Attached: 33680174372_9a2aaffc6b_o_530x@2x (1).jpg (1060x710, 121K)

You'll need some serious connections for that one chief

Not a assault rifle but a SBR P90 is always a good option and is classified in some states as an "assault weapon"

These are good, but I'd rather have a 9mm with a can.

SP89/MP5k clone (or Scorpion/ 9mm AK/AR) with a folder and a can for me.

Its very quiet if you are shooting 147 grain standard velocity while still being effective.

Of course the PS90 you can use .22 LR suppressors on it, and they are pretty small, cheap and light when compared to 9mm cans.

Speaking of .22s, a "Pocket Rifle" 10/22 wouldn't be bad either, and be spooky quiet.

Attached: Pocket Rifle Left Side.jpg (640x480, 137K)

It's just the filter name on the app I used. Don't worry.

>muh standard AR15
Mag dump one without earpro in a hallway and tell me if you still want one. Meme calibers aren't practical if you ever want to find ammo either, so really a suppressed 9mm subgun is ideal, an AR or MP5. But fuck practicality I want an MP7 and P90.

You dont need an adjustable gas system for any of those. I have a pistol length 8.5. It cycles subsonic, supersonic, subsonic suppressed, and supersonic suppressed.

Going the suppressed 9mm close quarters route, an MP5K PDW with a can on it. I'm not going to be engaging guys who are shooting down at me from a sky scraper and I'm not going to be engaging targets at 300 meters, most engagements in that scenario are almost certainly under 100 meters.

Don’t talk about something you have no experience with.
My FS2000 is my lightest rifle bar none. The only part that’s not polymer is the forward receiver/barrel group

>not having the correct kind of kit for your gun
You should have a suppressor AND electronic earpro that has some kind of hear-through ability. Nevermind a fucking bump helmet and body armor at the least.

>You should have a suppressor AND electronic earpro
Why? Sticks out like a sore thumb, limits your perception (electronic or not), and unnecessary even at the range with a good can and subsonics.

That rifle was just a passing FAD

Attached: carlos.jpg (400x400, 86K)

RFB, cause why not?

dont ever not post ever again

The problem with augs is they don't have a smol variant

Any good bullpup would be 4x better for muh room clearing than a normie gun

They're small enough

I'm with the others on the 14.5 AR. I'm personally comfortable with the length for room to room shit but if you wanted to go a little shorter you could. I think part of why people love SBR's is just having something you can't have without jumping through hoops (or breaking the law) but that's not to discount the real advantages of a 10.5" or so barrel for urban environments.

for general use, carbine length (or shorter) AR
for personal use, I might go w/ a Tavor
I'm comfy w/ bullpups, though

nice

bonus points for cool factor
real subgun ammo

>urban assault rifle
Battle rifle buddy armored or not you are going up against lots and lots of cover. Youre better off with a 7.62 of your choosing through a shorter barrel should you need it to be "concealable" so id opt for an ar10 that you can quickly (dis)assemble but realisticly speaking even a .22 could do the trick if you can conceal yourself and get the drop within the concrete jungle.

I'm assuming that guy is kidding or trolling.
I've only ever used them with a2 hiders and they are noticeably louder than longer ARs.

An FAL para would be wonderful, at least when your at a window or in the streets

In what fresh hell is one allowed to buy the worst bullpup but not the best?

Pump shotgun

Kek

i mean honestly with today's technology the platform of the rifle is pretty irrelevant. It would be best to pick something that has plenty of parts available in case of something breaking so an AR or AK pattern rifle would be ideal. If you pick some fucking snowflake rifle and something breaks you will play hell trying to find parts to replace.

Honestly it matters more on the cartridge you pick than the actual rifle. If by city dweller you mean a lot of high rises then your engagement distances can be fairly long easily over 300m. Personally i would take a 16" AR10 so that its short enough you can move around rooms easy enough, and still have power for longer shots.

If you just mean a dense suburbia with maybe some sparse apartment complexes but mostly just regular sized homes engagement distances would easily be sub 200m then 7.62x39 or .300 blk subs with a suppressor out of a ~8" barrel would be a pretty good choice out of either an AK or AR rifle. Personally if i could pick anything, a side folding 8" AK suppressed with 7.62x39 hollow point subs would be pretty sweet. Although this is assuming some disaster setting and not fighting off a military. If the threat is military then hollow point subsonics wouldn't be the best idea.
Otherwise if you don't have a suppressor, 5.56 would be a great choice simply because you can carry more per lb and still be very effective at

MP7 doesn't shoot 5.7.

MP7 doesn't shoot 5.7 knucklehead

it shoots 4.6x30 although it's still basically the same.

Attached: 866ca4a9491e62436e5405b55c2c7b95.png (565x438, 171K)

i don't doubt that it cycles fine, but there is such a thing as running the gas too high. It will lead to premature wearing of the bcg and buffer system. It wouldn't matter over the course of a few months, but it is possible to notice issues after say a year or so of heavy use.

you clearly have never used electronic earpro

Cans are only good if you don't want other people hearing you, if you don't care who hears you then fuck anyone else. as long as you have good ear pro you are basically a walking flashbang for anyone else in the same area as you.