People actually bought this thing

>people actually bought this thing

Attached: hudson.jpg (768x724, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kearms.com/store/Search.aspx?SearchTerms=h9
hudsongunparts.com/shop?olsPage=products
s1.webmshare.com/ojmBL.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I had for the collector value just because it will be an oddity in 30 years

its almost more amazing that they fucked it up.

As someone who owns one other and speaks on something other than meme knowledge. It actually isn't that terrible, the recoil is harsh for a 9mm it is extremely snappy and the mags are a pain in the ass to load. Other than that I don't think the trigger is nearly as bad as people blew it up to be. I like the stock dot sight. I have shot worse guns that were more expensive

Attached: 20190701_164256.jpg (2560x1440, 1.91M)

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t wanna buy one but I started hearing about issues and backed out.

this. i still might pick one up but id rather have a gun id shoot than a safe queen

I bought one, whats wrong with it?

why ? a full size meme11 with proprietary mags?
how could they not fuck up?

I thought it was probably the best out of the box striker fired trigger I've ever handled.

Just fucking kys you absolute mong.

I wish more companies would make pistols with a straight grip instead of all the retarded "ergonomic" curves, finger grooves, swappable backstraps etc bullshit

It looks pretty cool!

NO REFUNDS

daddycool pls

Wait, i thought the whole fucking point of this gun was to keep the recoil in line with the shooters hand so it would be more controllable. What the hell?

Perhaps he's referring to how the recoil felt as opposed to how it behaved

The controlability was not the issue, it is the felt recoil, I would put it on par with a 40 s&w at least. Pic related and the h9 have about the same felt recoil imo

Attached: 20190701_165244.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

where do you get magazines for it without a 3d printer and Ya Boy Ivan though

>reminder that ian shilled out to advertise this pistol

more control means that it is forcing that energy into your hand. a pistol flipping up takes time and you slow it down. the recoil going into your palm is going to be quick and may hurt a bit. I hate the term snappy. People use it to mean all kinds of things.

I feel bad for the folks who sent theirs in for RMA, then got fucked in the ass. At least the people who have broke guns, but never sent them in, still have guns and now a source for replacement parts.

they need to make this in 5.7x28.

i dont think buying it was a bad call IF it was bought before the H9A announcement and IF they honor the warranty still

The market really does just hate new things. If it isn't the same thing they've been seeing for 20 years, people will look for any excuse to hate it. If these guys wanted to make money, they probably should have just made another polymer framed striker fired pistol in 9mm

yep and I love it only paid 600 dollars for it brand new

Attached: DSC04404.jpg (1800x1200, 329K)

Only thing wrong with it is some kiddies on Jow Forums will get mad at you for owning one for some reason

It's like everything he shills for is an absolute failure lel

>40 s&w at least.
thats a bit of a stretch it idk what ammo you usually shoot but cheap fiocchi is normally what I run for plinking and its comparable to most other 9mm's ive shot
probably because it was over hyped by ecelebs and over priced for the market they wanted to get into if someone really wanted an Chapter H9 for a reasonable price they would just get a steyr m9a1.

>browse to hudson website
>click "shop"
WUT

Attached: 1549476705723.jpg (600x600, 52K)

I've been shooting one in USPSA. Works quite well.

>buying meme guns ever
>ever falling for new products
>not being a normal person and buying established product witha track record

>not buying one just to piss off kids on Jow Forums

>buying into the "internet" fad
>investing in home personal computers, like anyone will pay 6k for a fancy calculator
>wanting a cellular phone when payphones are cheap, abundant and will never go away
Kek, kids these days amirite

I don’t think that was his point. It’s smart to wait for new designs to be proliferated and have the kinks worked out before you buy.

True.

Having been through two Hudsons I can attest that they did have a lot of "kinks". My first one did. The second one didn't though, and it's a fantastic gun.

Shame the company went tits up before everything could stabilize.

this. meme value will grow

Buy stocks. Your ROI in 30 years will be considerably more than a meme gun.

PSA: aluminum frames are now available from KE Arms
kearms.com/store/Search.aspx?SearchTerms=h9
And there are currently still spare extractors and other small parts available, for who knows how long. They raised the prices presumably to slow sales.
hudsongunparts.com/shop?olsPage=products

>the recoil is harsh for a 9mm it is extremely snappy
lol WHAT
Are you shooting exclusively Buffalo Bore through it? lol

That's ridiculous, I'm a known recoilfaggot and I'd put the H9 in the top 5 of pleasant, low recoil blasters, up with the Beretta PX4, 92FS, M&P and HK P30. Especially with 115 gr.

GOD DAMN IT Hitler stop reminding us they were on liquidation for literally 3 hours!

Just normal, practical guns forever huh? 69 glox, 42 HKs, 38 S&Ws, 58 Berettas, just nothing flavorful or fun or different forever? Just always the same shit over and over, another 92, another M&P, another USP, another 19, another P320, another PPQ, just over and over and over. Die a 90 year old man with 250 guns, and all of them just the most bland mediocre nonsense imaginable?

How shamefully boring and stupid.

Attached: low bore.jpg (2100x1400, 951K)

>I'm known as a faggot

I fixed your typo

The company went belly up. Even though there's supposably some company trying to take over and gather all the designs, parents, etc. the future of the gun is uncertain. Basically you have no aftermarket and no guaranteed future part supply so if shit starts breaking or you shoot out that barrel into the dumpster it goes.

I hope they make it open source, so it'l come back like Firefox, when netscape went out.

Attached: eod_minesweeper.jpg (750x534, 322K)

>buys Hudshit
>buys Remshit
>shills to cover his horrendous hipster choices
You can do better Burt

neat gun, Id take one if i found it on the ground

That's literally what I said, you're not clever at all lol

Remington? Hipster? Hwhat? And can you even point to a post where I recommended an R51 or RP9?

Attached: another one.jpg (1800x1233, 491K)

>HK P30
would this property extend to VP9?

I've got a feeling the S333 Thunderstruck will turn out the same way, IF it actually ever gets released. Haven't heard anything more about them since January.

Attached: S333-1.jpg (1200x900, 616K)

Owner; have you tried 147s in it? There was a good stretch where most people in IDPA were using 147gr ammo for the recoil impulse.

Unfortunately no, the VP9 is not very soft recoiling. It's like the Walther P99 or PPQ that way, it's a little more snappy-for-caliber than other similarly constructed, similarly sized guns like M&Ps and glox. It's still not bad, it's lolonly9mm, I'm just speaking comparatively.

I can't quantify or explain it, but there's just something about some designs that result in more recoil or less recoil. It doesn't follow locking type, slide weight, degree of fitment, brand, bore axis, grip texture or anything. Some guns just inherently recoil more than equivalent alternatives, some guns just recoil less. For the longest time I thought rotating barrels always reduce recoil because my Boberg, my Beretta 8000, PX4 and Grand Power all have low recoil for caliber, but then I got a MAB P-15 which is borderline painful to shoot even though the gun is all steel and just in 9mm. It's just magic basically.

In my experience, I'm not an expert, take this with a grain of salt, imo, I'm a retard and a fag.

jfc is that thing STILL not out?

Mine hasn't had problems with any ammo weight, though it did become unreliable when I put the threaded barrel in. It was jamming a LOT with a suppressor, but even with just the threaded barrel and no suppressor I was getting stovepipes. I put the factory barrel back on and that seems to have gone away. *shrug*

Attached: spinbois.jpg (2700x1800, 1.69M)

hey fag: get a high-speed camera and measure the slide velocities of your guns for me

It's not about "problems", it's that if people are containing about recoil impulse my first instinct would be to try low impulse ammo instead of 115gr or 124gr NATO.

I buy Blazer 115gr for low recoil fun blasting, seems to be the "weakest"

Man that's like work or some junk

>jfc is that thing STILL not out?
Nope. Neither are their Volleyfire guns, which were shown at Shotshow 2017.

besides decent aesthetics what is the point?

wow gay

The impulse is still sharper than AE 147s, if you really wanna see how low that gun can stay, get yourself a box and compare.

It doesn't look like it at first but the bore axis is really, really low on it. It's supposed to be a pistol that can be fired accurately very quickly... and they made it striker fired.

they dont exist anymore faggit

I'll have to czech that out, thanks!

To the max

It's notaglok

Attached: hudsonlightsilencer.jpg (2000x1333, 810K)

I still want one, they seem to handle like a dream and im convinced if a better company was behind it they would have been ok
also

Attached: hudson.jpg (2000x1300, 274K)

You can always re-bore a barrel

The Hudson H9 reminds me of a cucked maxim 9 would look like. Without the semi functional suppressor. If were going off cool points, I'd take the maxim 9 for spicy halo aesthetic.

Attached: maxim9-headerimg-desktop_2.jpg (2880x1505, 891K)

I wish I could have a maxim 9 so fucking bad

I'm waiting for mine in atf purgatory 7xxx in FDE i'm giving that bitch every upgrade out on the market(mws spring kit and acro p-1)than I'm gonna spank her hard and fast until the gaston's perfect mags start to fail oh ya.

Attached: 60116385_228397188119218_4917499481982482618_n.jpg (1080x1350, 138K)

>spend lifetime tracking down one of a kind modern production guns
>30 years later, Burt's Xildren sell his guns for nothing because they are obscure MIMshit that nobody in the world will ever be able to relate to, let alone fix or find parts for

dude be honest, the number of wondernines you own does not a personality make.

Attached: 1531960113892.png (800x450, 282K)

These are definitely pimp guns.
Had mine for a few months. Love it.

Attached: maxim9+USP.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

How difficult was it to swap the sights?

>re-bore a barrel
realistically you'll never wear out a 9mm barrel.
I've seen glocks that have north of 20k rounds down the pipe and they're still accurate. I've seen rental mp5s from my NFA dealer that were still fine with the factory barrel after probably 50k rounds down the pipe.

Jesus Christ, I just checked the HMG stg still hasn't begun shipping wtf

Not mine(picture is the only one on entire google with the optic I want mounted adapter plate ordered) if you read the post I bought mine from capitol armory and still waiting on the form 3.Form 4 is on file and completed with individual Eform.

As for the front sight I managed to get one of the NFA/reddit owners to provide the only visual for the distance limit(god help us).You are gonna need the smallest glock front sight tool you can find. An ed-brown-glock-front-sight-installation-tool with chapman ratchet should do the trick. Rule of 1 and all that.

Attached: zCaaZKq.jpg (2304x1536, 751K)

just because you've got it in NFA jail doesn't mean you cant make mods to it if the dealer is local and cool with it.
Thanks for the pointer on swapping the sites.

No problem glad I could be of help, no big shot reviewer even bothers to bring this bit of info up. .It's very discouraging to running this as a night fighter side arm. Here's a rare pepe use it wisely

Attached: download (2).jpg (291x173, 5K)

You're absolutely right dude.

But wondernines with food, stand aside, personality comin thru!

Attached: extra heart help.jpg (2400x1600, 1.28M)

>Mfw finding out
>kearms.com/store/Search.aspx?SearchTerms=h9
s1.webmshare.com/ojmBL.webm

Attached: 3df.jpg (680x473, 44K)

stippling the grip on the maxim9 is pretty brave, but he did a good job.