Attached: cat.jpg (288x288, 12K)

>you don't need more than 7 rounds

Attached: 1911.jpg (674x600, 72K)

>those guys on Jow Forums know what they're talking about

Lol

>You can't trust the government!
>Except for the police!

>Hands off my guns!
>I believe in reasonable gun control. Plastic toys suck compared to real wood and steel anyway!

>Kids these days don't know what it means to be a responsible gun owner.
>*Proceeds to flag everybody at the range.*
>*Alzheimers takes over and shoots wife.*
>*Leaves loaded guns near grandchildren.*
>*Shoots grandson when the dementia kicks in.*

Attached: 1402428087824.jpg (5000x5000, 1.16M)

>you guys are going to celebrate the 4th with THOSE fireworks!
>hah! When I was your age we had fireworks THIIIIS big
>no you can’t shoot fireworks around here!
>what do you think would happen to my housing value?!

These things have some grain of truth to them that has been twisted and watered down over the years

apparently back in the day WW2 USGI helmets were not very optimized and if you strapped them on "correctly" there was a big chance that if you took a dink in the dome the forces could break your neck.

The first real experience with AKs and American GIs was Nam, and it's probably fair to say that an AK is generally less accurate than an AR platform, but not really enough to matter. I would bet a dollarydoo that someone tested this somehow in country and it got blown way the fuck out of proportion. Ironically it's about fucking comparable if not better than the M1A/M14 tho

>.22lr bounces around inside your head, it's the perfect assassin weapon
>.50bmg will still kill you if it misses by a meter, the air will rip your head off

>MADE IN TURKEY GOOD

Attached: 15d.jpg (604x550, 40K)

3pbp

>You can't hunt with one of those Ah-Saault rifles.. it'll ruin the meat.
>That 5.56 is mant to wound.
>I'm a good shot, if ders a sniper within range of me, he's dead, I'll shoot him wi ma 357

>.45 and .40 are manstoppers
>rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
>appendix carry will get your dick blown off

Attached: 1465195050868.jpg (290x324, 23K)

>getting shot will knock you down
your knees buckling and falling to the ground IS knocking you down, retard. have you ever been in even a fist fight?

>aks are terribly innacurate
they are compared to most hunting rifles and upper end M1As/ARs they are used to.

The shotgun thing isn't complete fuddlore I scared off a nigger by loading my K98 once.

>appendix carry will get your dick blown of
I'd rather put one through my calf than my dick and femoral artery. NDs involving holstering/unholstering are a real thing and especially under stress

Probably the AK thing has more to do with NVA training and shitty notch sights rather than mechanical accuracy at 100m. That and 7.62x39 has a hell of an arch compared to 7.62x51 and 5.56.

>think of the children

>NVA training
nah, most most Type 56 AKs of their era were just shit, made with crap tooling. so was the Maddi. their opinions were formed before decent eastern bloc guns hit the market. even those aren't particularly great, but at least on par with most 1st world military small arms.

>cock of a shotgun will scare of an intruder.

yes. most niggers dont want to be shot.

Attached: 5454544545.jpg (820x934, 218K)

Found a boomer retard. AKs are more accurate than new ARs by far.

>the cock of a shotgun will scare off an intruder

Heard this one recently, boomer was bragging on how birdshot was enough as he did not intent to kill

Attached: CEC4DFB6-731C-42E6-8F63-0308AF495DE5.png (720x720, 1.15M)

>reholstering after a shooting/ defensive use while still antsy

>life and death situation
>use of lethal force
>i intend not to kill
i fucking hate boomers

Your dick will be fine in all likelihood, it's the femoral artery I'm worried about

but they aren't

The best part is birdshot can and will kill you deader than shit, depending on the shot and range. Target loads can kill you point blank, but doubt aught 3'' goose shot has the penetration of 9mm at 30 yards. That's objectively superior to buckshot assuming no cover/armor.

No, no they’re not. At best they’re the same. And and worst the difference is marginal.

>different loads preform diffetently

Holy cow no way