Teach me your ways

Jow Forums help me please. I wanna be a Jow Forumsommando and a gun nut but I don't know shit about it. What are some things I can do to learn more about them and be like you guys? I'm a young guy (in my 20's) and money's not an issue for me. How do I stop being a normie?

Attached: tenor-2.gif (300x272, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LxR4SGDKX8&t=2411s
youtube.com/watch?v=N1tfsASA4Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2HdsCF1Q4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first step is to accept Jesus Christ into your heart.

Just watch InRangeTV. They are the most knowledgeable source out there and Karl is very handsome and smart.

Just walk into a gun range and buy what you think looks cool, once you have that gun your desire to know more will intensify and you'll slowly but surely build up your knowledge by using that one gun as a jumping off point and branching out real far.
That's how it worked for me at least, bought an SKS, looked up everything about it and started lurking, now I'm a complete autist.

Go away, Karl.

Attached: ezilgp.jpg (960x720, 67K)

lurk most new friend

Read the sticky

Read a book? Shoot some guns? Those are the fastest two ways. Like most hobbies you accumulate information the deeper into it you get. Unfortunately for firearms this means half the shit most people think they know is wrong. Even the "experts" make mistakes all the time. You're jumping into a pretty big pond when you decide to learn about firearms.

You need to purchase a gun and play with it (unloaded). When you get comfortable playing with it, take it to the range and shoot it. A lot of ranges have instructors who love helping newfags. Watching guntubers and lurking Jow Forums won't do shit for you until you actually fire a gun.

Let's begin by the most basic. Buy some books, or maybe the user's manual on the gun you purchase. Now, your first firearm, a .22lr rifle, a Ruger 10/22 is most people's first gun, even outside of America, or a .22 handgun, it's the most basic of firearms, low recoil, ammo is very cheap, and it's going to show you the fundamentals. Also, a 12 gauge, a Maverick 88, is a cheap basic shotty you can get and train on, get the hang of recoild and learn of shell types.
Here's some videos you can see
youtube.com/watch?v=_LxR4SGDKX8&t=2411s
youtube.com/watch?v=N1tfsASA4Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2HdsCF1Q4Y
Now that 's for owning a gun, to understand the mechanical systems, terminology, LURK, that is important, and to do research on your own, also, check the board sticky

Attached: 94c945d880bc920bfe32c1259b489df0.jpg (690x960, 159K)

Ignore everyone, but a .22lr anything and learn to shoot with it. You're not going to fuck it up beyond belief and it's very forgiving. Eventually you'll learn basic rifle fundamentals and will learn more and more through youtube and friends you make.

Begone alphabet infiltrator

Attached: hCTZXkFr.png (1456x485, 351K)

Don't expect to know everything in a short amount of time. It will take many years to get a solid knowledge of things. But really it's never ending, always something new to get into or learn.

thanks schmorky

You all know that the "guy" who makes this comic is a pedo diaperfaggot, right?

Make one post here a day, pretending you know something. You'll get a dozen autistic replies as Jow Forumsommados rush to correct you. Then read them and learn.

Read the goddamn sticky

Attached: 1555994834870.jpg (579x430, 44K)

Diaperfag artist or not, anyone who posts these meringue-people strawman comics, unironically, needs to go back.

Lurk more

Oh, pffffttt thats easy. 1. Know a little, 2. Be condescending and insulting at any oppurtunity, ESPECIALLY if you dont know much.

3. Find out what the popular opinions are, parrot them and never question them.

4. When ever someone comes up with a legit question, Derail by talking about sports teams or some other dumb shit.. Your objective is to prevent debate and facts from coming out.

5. Talk tough, but be a pussy IRL, Mean nothing yoiui say.

6. Tounge the asshole of Companies that makes expensive things , Automatically despise and belittle lower cost things, With absolutely no regard for reliablity. If poor people could possibly afford it,then its shit. Thats your line , stick with it.

7. Group think,Group think,Group think,Group think,

8. When you see a shotgun with a bayonet on it, say stupid shit like " If YOU HAVE TO BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT, YOU'RE DOING SOMETHIN' WRONG" Don't forget to be obnoxious as possible.

That about covers it, do that and your a real K/warrior .

Attached: Cynus AlpHA.jpg (259x194, 6K)

accurate

>leftists try to character-assassinate somebody who makes comics mocking leftists
Stop me if you've heard this one before. Are the uninspired edits not gaining enough traction?

keep lurking until you can anwser the following questions:

-What comes after "SHALL NOT ..."
-Why are there Koreans on the roof?
-What is the Greater Scroll of Chink Banishment?
-Why there's no such gun as AK-47?
-What is "bungaloo" and what are the two things you should do when it happens?
-Give two arguments for and against Buggin IN and Bugging OUT in case of shtf (8 total)
-What is the weapon used by Roland the Headless gunner?
-are Glocks gay?
-what is Yeet Cannon?
-Why are ATFs known for shooting dogs?
-Who are Glowniggers?
-What type of ammunition is best against skinwalkers?

You should delude yourself into thinking men in dresses are women and that you're straight despite having gay sex on a regular basis

3. Find out what the popular opinions are, parrot them and never question them.

4. When ever someone comes up with a legit question, Derail by talking about sports teams or some other dumb shit.. Your objective is to prevent debate and facts from coming out.

-----

Lol holy fuck you just described every gun forum group ever

Kiss enough ass to get mod status and ban anyone who sees the cracks in the facade

Your friends are Wikipedia, Forgotten Weapons, and Garand Thumb. Now go binge videos and Wikipedia articles like an autist. That's what I did. Once you have some knowledge, then buy a gun.

Just bingewatch forgotten weapons or garand thumb

.22 manual action > .22 semiauto
Fight me