Poopy Jow Forums mods

Dear mods. I know you do it for free, I did my fair share of moding, I know 90% of it is invisible to users.
But seriously, if you don't have time to so it, just quit.

Attached: IMG_20190705_094215_719.jpg (377x467, 69K)

What are you trying to point out here? The parody thread of the kid who runs a 16min mile and wants to be in ranger regiment? Lighten up.

neck yourself faggot i'm sick of the stupid fucking shit here too, especially with the average site user being around 30

You are very right user. I used to lurk and post on Jow Forums daily years ago, haven't frequented here in a long time. I came for some of the fun PTSD 4th of July threads but was saddened to find more of the exact same content that drove me away.

Goodbye Jow Forums, I think we need to go out own separate ways, dont be sad, this will give you a chance to mature and self improve. I'm sorry, but I'm just more happy with /o/, it's not your fault, its mine.

Are you the 16 minutes mile kid? You never answered my question. Stop being a fag.

Your'e a special kind aren't you?

>especially with the average site user being around 30
I fucking wish.

janny trannies could not mod Jow Forums and it would be fine, in fact they're the ones shutting down threads prematurely and banning people for stupid shit nobody ever gets banned for.
The discord trannies that come to try and subvert and troll based on their daily memos, get chewed out and fail. Jow Forums mods itself.

It was a lot fuckinh better beforr those retarded stickies showed up. Back before, you wouldn't get b& for an artillery thread, now the newfags here are so disconnected with what a magical place this really was that no one even gets the joke for most of the day

I remember times when 3/4 threads ware about animu robots because Jow Forums had zero mods. I don't think Jow Forums can mod itself, unless you mean one/two sensible mods who feel Jow Forums climate and only react to reported threads.
>t.op the faggit with fuckload of mod XP

Jow Forums used to mod itself just fine. The retards would go to sleep and day/k/are would close up shop for the night. This place is shit now because the mods and their faggot helpers have decided certain threads aren't Jow Forums enough because you made a joke in the OP or because you had the audacity to start a thread that's not full of trapfags circlejerking over year old content

How did it mod itself, I don't follow.
Yay!

...I were that young again.

>remember times when 3/4 threads ware about animu robots because Jow Forums had zero mods.
I remember times when people just ignored threads they didn't like.

And good threads died.

Because they had been dead for five days without any posts and made it to page 10 naturally. This is a stupid meme.

let me guess, you're from 8 chan?

Is /o/ not complete cancer anymore? Last time I was there it was nothing but meme threads and stancefags.

fun fact retard
you're violating the ToS by even mentioning that you were a 4channel moderator
the gook has your SSN, birth certificate and ID
you're fucked

We really want to know why a dude that is 5’12” and 145 pounds runs a mile in 16 mins. It’s a legit question.

>5'12"
Is he like 5.9999 feet tall or can we go with 6'

/o/ is stage 4 now
15yos still posting burgerring times, but now the zoomers hate manual, and love teslas

Jow Forums was never good, newfriends