Question for Jow Forums bro’s

Can a 12y.o. girl shoot a rifle like that? Pretty sure it’s a ptrd.

Attached: 1AEACA53-D168-4741-BB82-23E7D869B1AA.jpg (1024x737, 176K)

Result of the shot. The result seems realistic but what I’m wondering is if such a young girl can hold and shoot such a big and heavy gun.

Attached: F8F78B73-365A-4D14-841D-DB273C2B13E3.jpg (1024x740, 157K)

For the last time, your anime is not fucking Jow Forums. Get the fuck out if you're not gonna talk about weapons and be a parasite trying to force discussion about your autistic obsession, NIGGER. Anyone who disagrees needs to go back to weekendgunnit or whatever leddit shithole they came from to ruin this once great now okay board even further.

Stop being a faggot

>spaghetti arms
>braced shoulder turned away rather than leaning into
>dat scope bite
anime bitch be fucked yo

gb2r faggot

Considering most of the weight is on the bipod, it's not impossible. Would it suck for her to shoot? Absolutely.

>can a 12 year old shoot a rifle
yes
>like that
not with that form

Depends on how good they are at shooting
Pee pee poo poo suck my dick

Have you shot gun before?
Guns are easy to shoot. They are designed to be easy to shoot.
Although extremely loud, even 50bmg rifles have easily tolerable recoil.
Only caveat would be magnum revolvers and super magnum hunting rifles.

>eren dies
Thank fuck. Now Mikasa will finally love me

I've never fired a PTRD, so I can't say for sure, but there is no real reason that she wouldn't be able to. It's only 38 lbs. It would be heavy and I wouldn't count on her being able to hold it steady for very long, but I see no reason why she wouldn't be able to make one well-placed shot, at least.

Either way I'd eat her asshole with syrup.

She’s has been trained as a child soldier for years
Yes I was 14 and it was an old Czech hunting rifle my dad smuggled.

Characters have survived worse than this so I doubt he’s gonna die.
Thanks

Attached: A3B61A47-B094-4871-A1EC-A14C25422B7D.jpg (720x718, 109K)

wait, what happens to the titan power if it Eren wasn't eaten?

>your anime is not fucking Jow Forums.

Attached: weeaboos.png (600x811, 124K)

Fuck you faggot, he's fucking dead

It goes to an Eldian baby, probably to three different ones. But we doubt he’s actually dead

>anime
I just wanted to ask a question about guns you fucking faggot. I’m glad the majority answered my question and isn’t as buttblasted as you.

I don't think the artist understands how big a PTRD is. Either that or she is a 7+ foot tall amazon of a 12-year-old girl, in which case the colossal weight and recoil aren't that much of a problem.

Don't watch darker than black s2 then

I mean really don't because its shit but also because loli with a ptrd

Jean pls

Fuck off Pajeet

Kill yourself. For real.

No you didn't. You wanted to post a page out of some shitty manga that stimulated your autism, and made a forced post on here that BARELY reaches the threshold of being on-topic. Go ahead and say you make quality posts that contribute to this board, because you fucking don't, and are the cancer killing Jow Forums. Pic related is you and your discord faggots after reading my post.

Attached: 1562324415562.gif (417x317, 39K)

It's not shit its just as good if not better than s1. You fucking tards just can't handle story and character development if it's a significant change in setting.

Dude a 12 year old girl cant hold a 40 pound gun, she needs a rest

There's quite clearly a bipod in the OP's picture, although the bottom of it isn't shown. Safe to assume it's rested on something.

They can. Once.

Look at the bottom panel in op's picture.

The second it turned into magic girl bullshit it went downhill, fast.

Are you saying the recoil would hurt her really hard?
What if this 12 years old had 5 years of military training (as dumb as it sounds)?

oh, didn't notice that.
It's difficult for even a grown adult to shoulder an anti-tank rifle, so the answer is no.

Attached: 1562324415562.gif (417x317, 39K)