First AR-15. Poorfag build. ~$400-$500ish

>State?
Semi-uncucked state
>What do you want?
Obviously not picky since this is my first build. Thinking home defense/innawoodz. If I can shoulder it, I want it. AR-pistol is cool, and I kind of want one moreso than a rifle version, but from what I understand, I can't legally shoulder it(?) If I can't train with it shouldered at a range, then it's worthless to me at this moment since I'm new to ARs. If this is incorrect information, please let me know.
>You get what you pay for...
I'm positive, but it's better than norifle. I'm willing to shell out for meme companies rn.
>Poorfag. git shekelz
Working on it.

Thanks in advance, Jow Forums. You helped me get a bit more secure lately and I hope you can help me with this as well.

Attached: 1559678180976.gif (480x270, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
youtube.com/watch?v=7cr9e3N6HEw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe4GvVYNQbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes you can shoulder an AR-15 Pistol. They recently took that away, the new rule is, if the end of the "brace" to the trigger is 13 inches "Length of Pull" then it's too long. Luckily for you, most ARs wont reach that length.

Attached: 2bdcacef2c[1].jpg (1631x517, 235K)

Just get a PSA rifle.

This is good news to me. Thanks for clarifying.
Looking that way. Is there any particular parts that I need to avoid by them? I hear shit talking about them constantly, but also good things from eceleb fags. Not entirely sure what to make of it.

Attached: 1559669008027.jpg (620x349, 56K)

you can buy a S&W M&P sport II for around $500

they're decent starting ARs

Palameto state armory is good one stop shop for your price range and since your starting out disregard the basement dwellers Gucci ARs

You can poorfag almost every part on an AR-15, but I wouldnt poorfag the barrel, trigger, stock, or optic. Every other part I've poorfags and never had a problem.

PSAs are what you're looking for in your price range. There aren't any specific parts they make that you should avoid.

Was honestly thinking about just getting one of these and calling it a day. Wanted to consult Jow Forums first though, of course.
It's a tossup between building a PSA AR or just going with M&P sport II at this point. Really haven't found anything else that fits the poorfag budget. Will take advice.
Noted. Should I just get a chrome lined barrel? Also is there such thing as a fairly ergonomic pistol brace that I can shoulder?

Attached: 1556200577639.jpg (419x416, 24K)

The current best pistol brace is the SBA3 or SBA4, they're adjustable and the SBA4 is so uncomfortable to use as a brace it practically is a [REDACTED]. The SBA4 also has a really wide cheek on it. It's very comfortable to use for a carbine [REDACTED].

Chrome lined will ultimately outlast nitride but nitride is currently the way to go in my opinion, it's more accurate, and lasts arguably as long as chrome lining for normal people.

You don't have to build a PSA. They sell pre-assembled rifles. Keep the barrel length 14.5" and up unless you plan on buying a can. Get chrome lined if you can afford it, but it really doesn't matter on a rifle that you will forseeably grow out of.

Also very duly noted. I'm typically bored though, so hopefully will last enough range sessions. If anything, at least it's replaceable. Guess that's the cool thing about these guns. Anyway, dude you've been a big help. I appreciate your time bro.

Attached: 1553503511918.png (217x190, 55K)

Do you know which is a cheaper route to go? If I can save a few bucks then I will. Also, length of barrel doesn't affect me unless the length of the barrel+can would be more expensive. Which I suppose it would. Probably just going to stick with nitride like mentioned since it's a first build unless there's a deal that's notably better. Probably have some sort of 4th of July bullshit sales going on like nearly anything gun related at this time of year.

Attached: 1554801710374.png (214x217, 65K)

Ive had this same anderson poverty lower since I was 18. Im 24 now and Ive replaced almost every part on this gun. It shoots really good now and is an absolute joy. Its okay to start poorfag. As long as you get better eventually. Get out and shoot now.

Attached: 20190705_044454.jpg (1600x900, 368K)

I mean, they sell complete uppers, complete lowers, complete rifles, and everything in-between. If you can find a complete upper and lower that are cheaper than a complete rifle than just go with that. I'd reccommend against doing assembly of uppers / lowers yourself w/o tools / knowledge.

Have you heard of this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

Attached: 1557465664894.jpg (750x710, 64K)

I make my girlfriend clean the litterbox, and fortunately for me, the crazier she gets the bigger my erections.

Attached: 1533431785408.jpg (665x835, 55K)

Thank you fren. btw nice AR. And nice tactical kitty.

I'll do some shopping. While I was away I saw a meltdown video of the M&P and the PSA rifles.
youtube.com/watch?v=7cr9e3N6HEw
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe4GvVYNQbc
PSA at 440 rounds while M&P at 820. Making me do a big think. Obviously I wouldn't be doing stupid shit like this, but damn... maybe it shows something. PSA had an issue with the gas system, while the M&P had an issue with the barrel. Maybe I can mix and match if S&W sells individual parts.

>Sticking your dick in crazy that gets crazier
nnf

Attached: 1555389256495.jpg (349x193, 9K)

Buy a basic bitch PSA until you can spend about ~1200 for an AR with optic.

The fact you don't know you can actually shoulder a brace tells me you're literally like....3 years behind on this stuff.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
Have you heard of Antibiotics?

Attached: Joshua Graham pmag.png (2566x2532, 3.49M)

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE 21 TO BUY A FUCKING LOWER THIS IS FUCKING DUMB. ITS GONNA BE A RIFLE ANYWAY JUST GIVE ME THE HUNK OF FUCKING ALUMINUM.

S&W sport is like 450 on Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. My only beef with it is the trigger is a bit mushier than milspec and the carbine length gas system. Other than that the gun runs like a champ.

Just get the m&p bro, it's a good first rifle.