Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1503456898458.png (700x525, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIBH2GLIyRU
collectorssource.com/handguns/enfield-no-2-mk-1-revolver.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.38_S&W
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/25/non-english-speaking-victims-crime-given-priority-police-chief/
firearmsoutletcanada.com/sig-sauer-1911-spartan-45-acp-5.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Trudeau
Fuck the LPC
Fuck the RCMP

#
#
#
I'm really looking for an old revolver and having a hard time finding one. Ideally one that shoots an available caliber. Strangely enough the only one I found is this retardedly expensive antique

If you want an antique status revolver that has available ammunition, its going to be expensive. 2300$ for the mk2 is a good price if its in as good shape as it looks. There's a guy here who shills the mares leg pretty hard, but if you take care of it and want it for innawoods, there is no issue. I don't think anyone who is going to shell out 2300$ for a revolver is going to treat it like shit, but these older ones often need a little more maintenance to keep them in tip top shape.

If you just want it for the history, then go for it.
You'll want to get into reloading, though.

Probably not for innawoods I have a Glock for that. I do enjoy the shell ejecting on the Webley. If I could a cheap Webley in restricted status I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

You could get a repro Schofield.
youtube.com/watch?v=CIBH2GLIyRU

Oh, well get a later pattern one. They're are waaaay cheaper, even a ww1 era one

Found this
collectorssource.com/handguns/enfield-no-2-mk-1-revolver.html

.38 S&W != .38 Special, in case you didn't know.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.38_S&W

Looks perfect, I have no idea how they handle but looks good and the price is right :)

It's done, I'll post pics of my toes when I get it.

Are you sure about that user ?

>Are you sure about that user ?
Yes. Again, you'll want to get at least a single-stage press and start rolling your own.

heres some OC. dunno if its shitty, pls no bully

Attached: virginvschadcanada.jpg (2532x1096, 700K)

yes, he's correct. there is a difference between 38 spl and 38 s&w, s&w will be pricier and harder to find.

Attached: 1527170252783.png (633x640, 278K)

Fucking based lmfao
I am almost completely fulfilling the aspects on the service member side, as a cf nerd

I have seen some cheapish antique revolvers chambered in oddball cartridges before, that said good luck finding Pinfire or other obscure and obsolete ammunition. Your best bet might be Cap & Ball, seeing as you could cast your own lead and make your own powder out of processed piss.

Attached: IMG_2404.jpg (598x900, 251K)

Good news is even if you had it would only result in this.

Plus .38S&W is not too expensive and is still pretty common. PPU still makes factory ammo as do a few others i think.

Attached: IMG_20190705_141939.jpg (1040x780, 598K)

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/25/non-english-speaking-victims-crime-given-priority-police-chief/

lads how long until this level of retardation hits canada on an official level?

When the minorities are the majorities

Fuck.
Now I'm in that state where time will dilate and go slower until I get the package in the mail... I also have an enfield rifle in the mail to go with the pistol

could be worst, waiting on an Onterrible transfer of a USC for the last month.

What’re the best handguns that have the looong aesthetic? So far I’ve seen glock and HK

Hey, it makes your life feel slower so it can’t be all that bad

that's brutal man, I live in AB and I had my pistol from Wolverine in hand 7 business days from order.

Attached: 1558918595927.jpg (1279x679, 266K)

Attached: AMT Hardballer.jpg (900x675, 458K)

>french

I nominate this.

Attached: IMG_8876.jpg (1020x766, 126K)

Thankfully that's as bad as it gets. Summer vacation + AR buy craze are sandbagging it.
Still 7 days is pretty common.

You know Quebec has its own police ...

inb4 photoshop

Attached: Uberti-Buntline-Long-Barrel-Pistol.jpg (750x750, 55K)

Attached: Heritage Arms 16in revolver.jpg (520x167, 6K)

>Pew pew pew!

Attached: Taurus 17 HMR Hunter Revolver.gif (320x240, 6K)

The buntline is 18"

Yeah, just posting more options

Attached: sig-p210,-pistol-159250.jpg (1920x1200, 484K)

not the same user, but here is the fix

Attached: fixed.jpg (2532x1096, 679K)

More options are always good.

Attached: magnum-research-desert-eagle-10-barrel-44-magnum-black.jpg (458x458, 17K)

Tiny long boi

Attached: Canadian NAA Earl.jpg (662x525, 86K)

absolutely based
good fix and EVEN MORE BASED

firearmsoutletcanada.com/sig-sauer-1911-spartan-45-acp-5.html
Kinda want it bros...

Honken big boy

Attached: C26135A_a6a2163c-3845-4485-8a35-77e80bc0cbec__06899.1546999734.jpg (1280x455, 83K)

Don't buy nuSIG.

Attached: HB Thompson Center Contender-2.jpg (1280x688, 162K)

Attached: BFR_45-70_1.jpg (2394x1028, 276K)

but is there any other option to get the weapon ordained by god?

Attached: toz03.jpg (640x261, 38K)

Attached: FK-Brno-7-5-1.jpg (930x605, 132K)

Yes, go to your local Eastern Orthodox Church and get the priest to bless your weapons with holy water

Admittedly, case hardened anything turns my dick to tungsten.

Legitimately curious, can you actually do this?

yeah why not? they literally do it in russia

Places of worship aren't included on the blanket ATT, so you'd have to get a STATT.

That is the type of iron which James Files claims that he used to terminate John Kennedy.

Attached: IMG_8877.jpg (1462x728, 316K)

>Ask for STATT to othodox church to get guns blessed
>Get denied
>RCMP gets charged for hate crime

frens if you know any spots that are good for camping and shooting funs that are within about a 2hr radius of edmonton email me at

[email protected]

thank u frens

Attached: forrest apu frens.png (480x480, 459K)

Get the priest to come to you. They do blessings of people's homes, why not their fighting tools?

enfield revolvers are gross, webleys are about 10x better

how so?

Probably makes more sense to bless their fighting tools than their home
Although society’s priorities have shifted

How weird would it be to ask though? I feel like unless you really knew the guy you might end up with a visit from the ar sees to check on your well being lol

this true alot of gun owner in the cf. when the ban scare happened everyone was panic buying ammo and making plans.

So I moved and I had to store my guns for a while in a storage lock up, since I wouldnt be around for a while I trigger locked them. Now I ve got them back and I cant get the trigger lock off my SKS anymore. The key wont turn in the lock. Any info on how to get it off without cutting my trigger guard?

You know you can take some Sundays to go and meet people there so it's less weird
But 4 reel you should probably be a part of the congregation a bit if you won't just chat up the priest and ask for the blessing

Althought he might not give it to you even if you ask if you're not a believer lol

Lockpicking Lawyer probably has a video on the trigger lock you're using, lol.

Everyone seems to be dropping prices on those Turkish M4 clones. Are people not buying or are the people who buy bringing them back?

this is what I get for paying 50$ on a trigger lock...

>$50
For what purpose

I think if I asked I'd be okay, I know a guy who is almost a pastor now and he believes in some things that go knock in the night and probably would be happy to do it honestly. If I go /out/ more often I probably will ask him bc them mf SKINWALKERS

because i am a fucking idiot thats why

Clearly
Now post pics of this trigger lock i am intrigued

Heard you guys like Toks.

Attached: tokarev.jpg (1226x1000, 543K)

they took her off antibiotics because they weren't doing anything for the infection

she's not conscious

Based
Tfw no tok gf

Attached: __tokarev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_juz__de4d923ac476ab2c837ed1eb10a4b086.jpg (1000x1048, 497K)

it's better to take the bolts out of guns you're not using and storing them separately as a fuck you to thieves and anyone who comes in and says you guns were stored inappropriately

it's really easy on bolt actions and sks's

just don't get robbed nigger

What brand 1911s should I shop for? I'm ready to move on to the big boys club.

norinco

RIA makes some pretty nice ones for the price.

:anger:

>flip made
Haven't heard of this, is it reliable?

>8
its nothing special actually, just a typical key lock, bought an expensive one ages ago by mistake. I ll post a shot in a sec.

yeah they're decent, kind of overpriced though compared to norinco for roughly the same quality.

Daily reminder that this thread exists solely because Americans allow it. Even in your shitpost displays of defiance, you are controlled by us.

Attached: 1546543509352.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

based

56%

ok retard
56%

here you go

Attached: 66197147_2270720236374038_6354271734950002688_n.jpg (1536x2048, 257K)

lmao have constitutional rights

Attached: dd-500x500.jpg (500x500, 26K)

ricky posting user that took 6 months to get his license here

>bought surplus beretta 92
>been fucking waiting 2 weeks now for a fucking transfer

not this shit again

Attached: rickyphone.jpg (757x661, 68K)

>have right to bear arms
>Gets constantly infringed upon

Lol, some "rights"

I unironically own a 9mm 1911 clone and it shoots just fine, it was "grindy" brand new, but once the parts wear down and grinded, its smooth now.

sorry ricky, the CFO is being kinda fucky

>tfw waited almost 3 weeks for the transfer on my tok

Attached: 1554007259287.jpg (484x403, 13K)

>he waited more than 2 days for a transfer
not even during the AR panic did it take a long time

What province ?

AB lol
where everyone was moving volume out the ass

>tfw want an M&P sport 2 but they're all sold out due to panic buying
Any recommendations on a cheap reliable AR?

if you can find a lower, build one
otherwise, you're kinda SOL unless you're spending a fair amount for a pre-built

Isn't building an AR more expensive than buying a factory built one considering all of the tools needed? Or am I wrong?

depends on what parts you find
lowers can be had for like $100 if you go max nickelberg