USMC vs Mexican Marines

>Who has better training?
>Who has better weaponry?
>Who has higher standards?
>Who's more effective?
>Who looks cooler? Has a cooler uniform?
Most importantly, who is more Jow Forumsino? What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: 15234314131.jpg (1740x720, 529K)

maybe instead of projecting all over the floor you can just keep your autism to yourself. no, thats not good enough, maybe just kill yourself so no one has to suffer and cringe by witnessing your horrid existence

fuck im in the wrong thread

Still kind of works for this thread though.

no,no it is a valid answer to that question

>Who has better training?
Marines.

>Who has better weaponry?
Marines. I mean, you're comparing Mexico to USA, what kind of reaction are you looking for here?

>Who has higher standards?
Marines.

>Who's more effective?
Marines!

>Who looks cooler? Has a cooler uniform?
MUH-REEEEEEEENS

Don't get me wrong, the meximarines are probably the high-end soldiers in the mexican military, but they are not something that was born to fight other superpowers with funding and equipment required to fight other superpowers.

As for the human element, think of it this way - mexican marines would make GREAT marines with US training and equipment. I am sure they are very resilient people who can achieve much.

Mexican marines are mainly used to take on the cartels and supplant the Mexican coast guard, they aren't sent overseas all the time like the US Marines are. They probably could stand toe to toe with ours. But it isn't really fair to compare them.

Attached: WQWWT74PFFA7DOXTAXWIJW7I2A.jpg (800x600, 72K)

Any fight between two legit infantry forces like that would be as autistic as OP and bloody af for both sides. So who cares, they're similar enough

US Marines would take the cake every time. Retarded thread OP.

They're both a giant group of Mexicans

This. They’re fighting a completely different war

This, but the US one has some rednecks and Camaro-seekers peppered in

Mexican marines are just amped up naval infantry, they're not a separate or specialized branch of the military like the US marines, they're just sailors given bigger roles outside of Port duty.

USMC are mostly better than Mexican Marines, but the Mex Marines are actually fighting for their country where as the USMC would die for Israel and oil.

>>Who has better training?
US for fighting Mex for the Tacos
>>Who has better weaponry?
US
>>Who has higher standards?
We are taller so our standards are higher
>>Who's more effective?
At?
>>Who looks cooler? Has a cooler uniform?
Youre gay

Attached: danny-trejo-machetes.jpg (500x310, 33K)

If you look at a list of names from each group would you even be able to tell the difference?

this still works for this thread

i wonder how much of the mexi marines end up as cartel

Attached: avril.jpg (650x867, 65K)

TRUE LULW

>So who cares, they're similar enough
No they're not you stupid fuck.

don't say kino...anymore, ever

Attached: StarTrekIIKhaaaaaan.jpg (1200x680, 51K)

>using twitch emotes on Jow Forums
hows summmer vacation going?

fpbp

Retard (you)

I've heard it touted that the marines are generally less corruptible than the army/police guys. i dont know how true this is and have no articles or things i can point to other than that I've heard it before from multiple places. like here

The reason they're used so much is because they dont turn like the Federal Police, etc

>mfw Mexico signed a bunch of treaties between the 60's and 80's severely restricting its ability to import weaponry
basically they cucked their military in order to appear friendlier to central and south American countries and I think that's kinda sad

Mexican marines are higher standard "less" corrupt. I do like their stuff being mention as naval de infantria or whatever bean spelling it is.

naval troops sounds cool like those japanese special naval troops. I dunno guys.

USMC has tanks and jets. Mexican marines don't. They do completely different things.

I always thought marines having light multirole jets were top tier cool and comfy

Fpbp

why did you have to go and make things so complicated

But current marines are full of mexicans

At least in the long run they're starting to develop their own small arms

Accidental fpbp?

Attached: 1561028474160.gif (220x124, 133K)

the resilience of spics with the everything else of the USMC

fpbp

the wall is strong with this one

I don't know how much the Mexicans fight the cartels, but US Marines nowadays do most of the fighting against sandniggers or the occasional Russian mercenary with the help of a whole lot of air support. Different types of fighting between the two.

USMC has vastly superior equipment. Body armor is night and day. The latest ESAPI plates weigh 5lb flat and can stop three hits of M995 or .30-06 M2AP.

Extremely based

Attached: B32AB9DF-AEDC-469A-833F-150653B8D2DE.jpg (856x1024, 49K)

Post some Infanteria de Marina grills hnnnnggg

USMC beats spics any day Oorah!

Yeah, Mexanon here, the Marine Corps has this weird thing of being too proud to become cartel lackies, like the officers and brass are proud assholes that would rather shoot you than their reputations be tarnished byhaving someone under their command be corrupt, once in 2013, this is a story form my dad, a unit from the Marines that had been in a gunfight with some cartel faggots stopped their vehicles, the squad leader took the detainees from a truck put them on a wall and shot them with his service pistol, also if your fellow Marines get to hear about your corrupt ways they'll probably fuck you up too.
I forgot to say, the Marines generally don't take prisioners, unless they're ordered to, they shoot to kill, most gunfights these days end up rather quick, mainly becuase the cartel fags can't even leave their vehicles before they get turned into swiss cheese

Attached: ap17038731541093.jpg (2376x1584, 651K)

Infantería naval, that'd be the word you're looking for

Attached: EVnEDFI.jpg (1072x712, 174K)

My waifu

Attached: 48f07e06a2631e1f6c587a02cdc2ae8b.jpg (545x746, 84K)

Attached: afe0af1b6475ccdae7b4fcb37f823cd8.jpg (499x634, 86K)

Americans has the better military and Mexico has the better drugs for cheaper but our marines would wipe out their entire army. Fucking die beaner scum!

All named Marina? Why?

It literally means navy

Attached: unbelievable.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Fake as fuck, fag.

Monica

Attached: what's up monica.jpg (572x699, 75K)

Is it okay to have in godly thoughts about them

Its one of the tricks they use to get them incorruptible, totally erasing their individuality and even taking away their names