*crushes your skull*

*crushes your skull*

Attached: black-dragon-nunchucks.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Basically a foldable baseball bat. Or foldable steel pipe if you had the metal ones like I did.

I wouldn't even do any cool stuff, just swing As hard as possible.

When I was a kid I got hit in the elbow with wooden nunchucks.It hurt like hell.

Of the user or the target?

Attached: 8566be9f038d7eb5cbefb3a7d5d352ec9c89676df001cb187c38f130496b16de.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Attached: 1550519610782.jpg (876x602, 156K)

>Ywn such an accomplished martial artists/martial arts actor that laws are created because you used a meme weapon and they fully believed it to be lethal.

I think you mean *hit's self in nuts*

>be me
>Tacticool internet operator
>The boogaloo has kicked off and I must prepare
>Dawn plate carrier
>Dawn surplus Kevlar helmet and nvgs
>Dawn Gucci Glock in a thigh rig
>Dawn Gucci AR
>Run out into the streets ready to operat ethe shit out of anyone who cares oppose me
>Get brained by some weeb with a Chinese stick and looted for all my gear
>Tfw

Attached: images (39).jpg (280x180, 9K)

You can achieve the same thing with less effort if you use an aluminum baseball bat.

The difference is that nunchucks are faster, easy to conceal since they fold, and can wrap around someone's guard.

*is in the same class as literal machine guns in my country*

Fair, but aside from the wrapping around the guard, you can still get greater speed and ease of concealment with a collapsible baton, as well as far less risk of hitting yourself.

>dawn

There is no risk for the master
nun chucks are about momentum not leverage

>dawn

dosent work that way, theres no follow through because it bounces off of targets, the true advantage of any flail comes from how hard it is to block, it may not shatter bones, but it will hit and it will hurt.

source: i used to deliver pizza for dominos

Attached: 30121097_10200567427173676_2087086907_n.jpg (448x800, 54K)

>dawn

>d
>a
>w
>n

Yeah

cringe

We should ban fully automatic nunchuks

Texas just legalized nunchuck carry it starts Sept 1st

>|)
>@
>VV
>/\/

That whole scene was banned in the UK release of Way of the Dragon, plus all of Michaelangelo's nunchuck scenes in Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles, because "ninjas" was banned too.

user wtf

Dawn a fucking thesaurus you dumb faggot