I am a glock, or rather glock how it should have been

I am a glock, or rather glock how it should have been...

Attached: 1-Mark-23-LEFT-AUG-19-2014.jpg (504x352, 28K)

It's too big for your average manlet to operate. They are the same size as a deagle while only being a 45. Doesn't make any less of an amazing handgun though.

Mark 23 for Vidya chumps.
G40 has longer barrel, better caliber, easier to hit with cuz sight radius. It's the superior offensive sidearm

Attached: 0f3eb0af5abeec8019c8bfc7067a8ee1.jpg (546x640, 74K)

I guess caliber is wrong term, but cartridge. 45 acp vs light armor and welp. Whereas hot 10mm is going through.

>Glocks should have been useless and overdesigned feature-creep monsters
Okay.
I mean, H&K delivered on the tender to the letter and that's totally commendable, but the brief was retarded from the outset. Even SOCOM realized this eventually, when they had them in hand and thought "oh shit I actually have to use these massive fucking things" and subsequently dropped them within 5 years. Even in the roles it may have excelled like quiet dog killing, they were back to using MP5SDs by 2001.

Too bad HK will never chamber it in 10mm. Then it would be near perfect.

I mean the 1911 was excessively large and heavy for a sidearm (something that should be small, lightweight, easy to conceal, compact to not be a burden or hinder physical movement) back 100 years ago, so JMB made the Hi Power 9mm. High capacity 9mm in smaller packages are the right tool for the job

I am a glock, or rather glock how it should have been...

Attached: 20181120_134112.jpg (1093x912, 194K)

But Glocks don’t fire when dropped, are you saying they should?

Kino

2.5lbs lmao

>while only being a 45
>45 Super

fixed that for ya, champ

If you somehow manage to drop a loaded gun, I would hope and pray that it managed to go off in your mouth. SIG probably added that feature as a filter for morons.

10mm is not ap kys

It was literally designed for. 45 acp. Being able to handle the pressure of. 45 super because it was designed for 185gr +P does not suddenly change what it is chambered in you no guns fuck. Take your Wikipedia knowledge somewhere else.

>quoting the holy maia Gandalf to shill HKs
never EVER going to make it

Attached: fatlane.jpg (818x765, 129K)

>quiet dog killing
I've shot a shit ton of silenced guns and have never found 45acp to suppress well. 40 was a disappointment too.
stick to 9.

Missing the point. You say it's only a 45, when in fact it's only a 45 Super, a more powerful round.

you are ignorant. 45 Super's external dimensions are idental to 45 Auto. stfu noguns.

So how aren’t you dead yet? Or do you just keep missing?

>you are ignorant. 45 Super's external dimensions are idental to 45 Auto

So? It's the only factory gun in it's class that is made to handle nothing but 45 super.

Look in my post to see where I said anything about them being anything other than different pressures learn 2 read troglodyte and unlike you I actually own one.

Missing the point when did I specify what type of 45 it was