If you guys love guns, some of you guys must like airsoft. I just have a question if anyone can tell me. Pic related...

If you guys love guns, some of you guys must like airsoft. I just have a question if anyone can tell me. Pic related, what happened with kwa and h&k? They just suddenly discontinued their h&k line. Including this pic related gun. Cant find it anywhere.

Attached: Products1978-560x374-433980.jpg (560x373, 15K)

I don't know if they even keep a single thread going buried under the wrestling anymore, but the place on Jow Forums for airsoft/paintball/etc is

What is your purpose for CQB? Or just for practice shooting/ collecting? KWA and most China airsoft is junk. Best is full metal from Taiwan.

If you're looking for a good practice pistol that shoots .177 BBs try the H&K USP replica full blowback and field strip able.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

No no no im just wondering what happened with kwa and h&k

Not sure probably something to do with trade disputes or some political bull crap in Germany.

if airsofters werent the biggest larpers on earth maybe i wouldnt hate them. ironic too because the most effective airsoft gun was literally an airtank, hose and a pop bottle made by one of those zoomer euro airsofters.
finna

Airsoft is fun and if done correctly is a fun and effective way to train. New Airsoft guns are more realistic with full blowback and resembling the real guns they mimic with shot count and wight.

Attached: HK_VP9_CO2_2275046_ls__05364.1516733616.1280.1280.jpg (1280x924, 519K)

enjoy your summer

>New Airsoft guns are more realistic with full blowback and resembling the real guns they mimic with shot count and wight.
why though? and don't so say training.

Because its what the consumers want.

Attached: UMAREX_SA-WALTHER-PPQ-M2-NAVY_GBB_PISTOL_001-1138x640.jpg (1138x640, 156K)

I havent airsoft in years. But i tjink im gonna do it again later. But just wondering wtf happened with kwa. They used to be great now there just.. Eh.

>used to be great
KWA has always been shit.

Attached: Tippmann M4 Carbine Airsoft Air Soft Co2 Gas Blowback Rifle%0A.jpg (1200x560, 35K)

Hit or miss i guess

I will say that they have gotten allot better but still a long way off. So has and is WE Tech.

Attached: WE Tech Full Metal AK74 Spec Op Gas Blowback .jpg (560x400, 14K)

Airsoft would be fun with a group of Jow Forumsommandos.

Attached: Sig Sauer X-Five P226 Co2 Airsoft Pistol. Full Metal, Blowback.jpg (600x332, 20K)

I recently got into airsoft. It’s kinda fun but a lot of people who play it are retarded. Pic related is my first airsoft gun. It’s pretty good for the price. I’m not interested in spending $400 on a toy gun to larp with.

Attached: 11FA13DE-A924-42E5-9D78-FD80706BD08D.jpg (700x500, 43K)

play airsoft so you can shoot at eachother in abandoned WWII research facilities. also so you can waste most of your paycheck on toy guns

Attached: GH010333352.webm (800x600, 2.84M)

And that doesnt sound like fun to you?

WE SCAR-L is a gas operated blowback 6mm Airsoft rifle that can use either Green Gas, Propane or CO2 depending on what magazines you own

Attached: 7262430-16162863.jpg (560x318, 59K)

How hard is it at a distance to see the difference between some of the most realistic looking airsoft guns and it's real counter-part?

>its what the consumers want.
um, decent point.
fucking pigs have literally shot kids upclose holding clear bb guns with orange tips on the barrel.

most of the 'quality' airsoft guns (IE not the ones on the shelves at sporting goods stores) are pretty much spot on replicas, at least visually. Most low to mid tier guns are made of potmetal and relatively cheap plastic so once you pick one up you know its a toy.

You can barely tell them apart holding them in your hand they are 100% identical. Keep in mind these are not toys for children and in most states you have to be 18 or older to purchase.

These airsoft guns are dangerous and could put eyes out. Most are marked with orange tips which to me is fucking stupid because if I'm a cop or anyone with a real gun I'm killing anyone that would point something at me that could leave me blinded for life.

Attached: 1911 TACTICAL GREY CO2 AIRSOFT PISTOL.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Fuck kids that don't do what their told they deserve to die. And their parents deserve to die too.

>airshit
The only people who I've ever met who play are edgy 14 year old's. Or man children who either have a mental issue and can't buy firearms, or they still love at home and mommy won't let them.

Attached: im-the-friend-you-have-to-explain-to-your-other-47525183.png (487x711, 412K)

>You can barely tell them apart holding them in your hand they are 100% identical
>t. nogunz
Ha.
>Keep in mind these are not toys for children
Yes they are, toys for manchildren.
>These airsoft guns are dangerous and could put eyes out.
>YOU'LL PUT YOUR EYE OUT!
Kids have lost eyes to nerf guns, does that make them not toys?

>which to me is fucking stupid because if I'm a cop or anyone with a real gun I'm killing anyone that would point something at me that could leave me blinded for life.
Jesus fucking shit you must be 18 years or older to post here faggot.
I sincerely hope that post is bait like in it's entirety, If it isn't that is some of the most pathetic and desperate cope I have seen. Airshitters really are the most pathetic fucks on earth.

Or their Euros/Asians and Nana gummint says guns are bad and not for proles like them.
They always expound at length about how real airshit is and how it's basically the same thing.

I would bet that
is an asian manchild who has never held a real a gun in his life.

15 Year old shit stain point this at you what do?

Attached: tippmann_m4_hpa.jpg (700x500, 173K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Whats wrong with airsoft to you nay sayers? Yeah its true there are some edgy kids and adults that play. But most just want to have fun and are good folks. Where els are you gonna find realistic replica guns that you can shoot people with out killing them for sport?

>Or their Euros/Asians and Nana gummint says guns are bad and not for proles like them.
>They always expound at length about how real airshit is and how it's basically the same thing.
I don't hang out with faggots like that.

STOP HAVING FUN AND LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE

Attached: 1552757965717.jpg (623x713, 21K)

>being too poor for simunitions innawoods with friends

Attached: 3a6823bc16103e3c03a0b65e6d74fc1e7091d7ef12d2016d5e4d9e491d54fb4e.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

Attached: XcisZTc.jpg (1200x1200, 757K)

Attached: Tokyo Marui SPAS-12.jpg (258x195, 5K)

>Look it has spring and holes in it! Just like the real thing!

Yeah, but enjoy your dick bruises tho.

Mods please move this thread to /toy/ or /asp/, this shit does not belong on Jow Forums in any way.

being a gun enthusiast is just as manchild as being an airsoft enthusiast prove me wrong

make fun of his poorfag gun and not call my hits when he shoots me because my crye jpc makes me invulnerable to his peasant gun

Airsoft can’t put food on the table. Airsoft can’t help you in a shootout.

Airsoft cannot defend your rights
Airsoft cannot save your life.
Airsoft cannot defuse a potential attack.
Airsoft cannot protect your property.
Airsoft was not written into the constitution by the founding fathers because they knew it was that important.

At least nerf faggots know and acknowledge that they're just playing with toys for fun.
What makes airshitters so insufferable is that they try to act like its some serious shit.

>ayo gimme dat wallet homeboi

>'luckily I have my airsoft pistol with me'

>stabbed

airsoft is the toy version of what you're larping.
Halfway between paintball and cheap dollar store toys

t. (((police)))

It can get you killed though

lmao how many times have you ever done any of those things?

O I get it now ya its just a babies toy nothing to see here.

Attached: 08-02-11-04-SIG-Sauer-P226-X5-Full-Metal-BB-pistol-disassembled.jpg (560x447, 72K)

there have been tons of documented cases where teenagers have shot the shit out of home invaders with airsoft guns.

And when those home invaders have real guns... RIP

This post was meant for

yes, that is a babies toy.

Yes, it’s a toy. Why are you so assmad about it.

they run away because a gas airsoft gun is just loud enough to scare a dumb nigger at night.

Not saying they are a solution or better in anyway just stating facts. Airsoft is also a great way to train and teach firearm safety. In actual airsoft matches you get a sense of live fire experience nothing like having your targets shoot back at you. A kid trained in a live fire involvement will be more prepared than a kid that just shoots paper targets.

Attached: PY-4823_Glock-G19-Gen3-CO2_1549396452.jpg (1200x900, 247K)

gonna be real funny when tyrone sodomizes you with that toy after he takes it from you.
Theres case after case of adolescents Icing or deterring home invader with .22s, Shotguns, Daddys AR or Momma's purse pistol, why are you such a pussy that you think it's better to try to *scare* Jamal away with a noisy toy and hope he falls for it.

Only retards make a threat they cannot back up.

Yeah nah. If an invader is bold enough to break into a house with occupants in it, they’re bold enough to injure the residents. That logic is as retarded as “racking the slide on a shotgun will scare them away.”

no, i have the thing i like instead of the toy that vaguely resembles the thing i like

>way to train and teach firearm safety
This is airshits ONLY redeeming quality and only non-toy application, but not as you putting it. It's got nothiong to do with shooting back and everything to do with teach retards to not muzzle sweep in a way thats practicable but not potentially lethal.

the "shooting back" angle is bullshit because getting shot at with harmless BBs that sting a bit is not even kinda the same as getting shot at with supersonic chunks of metal that will end you.

Yeah nah. How many times do airsofters train to draw from a concealed holster, as in most defensive gun uses? Not to mention the engagement distances can much, much further than what an airsofter is used to, especially with handguns.

>Have fun shooting guns
>have fun playing airshit with friends
Why does it have to be one or the other?

Attached: PicsArt_07-05-09.00.19.jpg (1700x956, 744K)

Racking the slide on a shotgun will scare many away, but if you're not ready to pull that trigger when they don't run you're a fool. the "shotgun noise" logic is that its a very distinct noise and lets the invader know you're lethally armed, giving them a cue to gtfo or be shot and hopefully ending the home invasion without death.

theres nothing objectively wrong with airshit, people just need to treat it like what it is, A toy used for a game, it's not a weapon, It's a toy for children and manchildren.

How many times have you actually got to shoot someone with it? How many times did your paper targets and steel targets shoot back and chase after you?

Attached: giphy.gif (338x209, 805K)

I guess but you would have to be really delusional to think you are doing anything more than playing soldier in the woods.

Or they stumble upon you with an unloaded shotgun and kill you. If the sight of a gun alone isn’t enough to dissuade someone, you best hope your gun is ready to go.

I never said shit about unloaded.
I keep a Stevens 320 Security handy, loaded with 5 rounds of 00 buckshot.

I don’t want to shoot someone with it. I’ve done force on force plenty of times with live fire weapons. BFA’s, blanks and notional kills work wonders, and won’t give you bad habits when playing with bb’s at rifle engagement distances.

The idea of getting a few airsoft handguns for collectan appeals to me but whenever I see the prices for decent looking airsoft guns I keep thinking I can buy a used version of the real thing for a couple to a few hundred dollars more.

Unloaded as in they’ll stumble upon you before you’ve racked the slide, or you racked the slide and gave away where you are.

People complaining about airsofters in this manner outnumber the people retarded enough to take airsoft that seriously/pretend they're weapons by at least a factor of 10.

>"I like to play with friends, it's fun"
>"HOW DARE YOU PRETEND IT'S FOR REAL YOU DUMB FAGGOT???"
>literally every thread

This. I was thinking about getting a gas blowback AR for plinking in my backyard, then i held one in person... those potmetal piecws of shit go for PSA prices.

I don’t hate airsoft, i don’t like it when they make threads on Jow Forums.

is the board for you all, this shit ain’t weapons related.

>"BFA’s, blanks and notional kills work wonders, and won’t give you bad habits"

Literally anything that doesn't shoot a projectile with a comparable trajectory and penetrating power creates training scars if you try to "game" the system.

Training scars derive from you taking shortcuts, not the tools you use.

Yes ain’t airsoft doesn’t do any better, point being.

Nobody said anything about hate or whether or not it's Jow Forums. Just pointing out that the people sperging about airsoft outnumber the airsoft spergs.
Say anything positive about airsoft? Automatically stolen valor LARPing trying to peddle airsoft as legit self-defense, parkourdude91 style. No inbetween.

Yes, it’s akin to people that hate the gays outnumber the gays themselves.

It's not like Im gonna go looking for them with it not chambered either, a shells going in the chamber as soon as my hands are on it. My house is full of choke points and I've panned out pretty well edactly how I'd deal with a break in from any of the ground floor doors or windows I've got a ground floor safe and a second floor safe, both are positioned so an intruder cannot break in and be between me and both safes.

The idea o the slide rack thing isn't to use it as a primary deterrent, it's basically a last warning that Im about to put holes in whoever has entered my house unasked, and the meme sprung from several interviews with serial home invaders where they said they fuck right off when they heard a gun being loaded and that a 12 gauge pump gun made a very particular recognizable sound that they knew and were more likely to just fuck off when they heard rather than risk getting blasted.

It's not like Im gonna clear my house racking my gun over and over to make sure they know I have a gun, it's like when I grab my gun I'll point a point of making one loud noise that says "I'm awake, I'm armed, and I know you're here, fuck off"

KEK this I'm just a man child that likes to shoot other manchildren with the airsoft replica of my real steel guns. I just want to have fun lol.

Attached: PA-32302-lg.jpg (550x450, 27K)

Or you could flash your weaponlight, positively ID the assailant and proceed to ventilate.

Or you could just yell “I have a gun! With your already loaded weapon.

yea but If I have to talk to stranger while wearing just my underpants I'll probably spill my spaghetti all over the floor then ksgms

Attached: ELITE FORCE GLOCK 19 GEN 3 CO2 GAS BLOWBACK .jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

If you're into AR plinking and not airsoft there is a .177 BB rifle that's pretty affordable. Pic related is a full auto SBR.

Attached: DPMS SBR Full Auto CO2 177 Caliber BB Air Rifle.jpg (880x660, 37K)

based

You can swap out the lowers and all the parts are interchangeable with pic related as well.

Attached: PY-4856_Crosman-Bushmaster-MPW-Full_1558033480.jpg (1600x1200, 142K)

just jumped into thread but how you use them might be different than others. If one did exactly what you mentioned, drawing from a holster and keeping realistic SD distances with a couple of friends all using those gas blowback handguns, I can imagine it being fun at least and a useful tool for shooting erratic moving targets under stress at best.

Goes both ways. Not all gun owners shoot at an indoor range at a static target.

Lots of training courses start with airsoft now one valuable benefit is being able to shoot with only CO2 and no BBs. This lets the user get used to the break point where the explosion happens on a real firearm helps train the brain to wait for the trigger reset and keep follow up shots consistent.

Practice with a lazer and just CO2 until you keep the lazer steady and then start using BBs.

Attached: 0001286_keymore-m190-special-forces-co2-airsoft-pistol-with-blowback.jpg (800x800, 60K)

>collectan
>a block
lol

Or just practice with a laser, and move to live rounds? Saves you 150 bucks.

Why the fuck would you go with a .177 BB gun over airsoft? A good quality airsoft gun will be more accurate than a BB gun and almost as accurate as a pellet gun with a rifled barrel due to the hop up putting a consistent spin on BB. .177 BB guns should have fallen out of popularity when airsoft started coming over to the states.

Attached: WE® 1911 Chrome MEU Full Metal Airsoft Pistol with Blowback.jpg (361x139, 5K)

>in the year of our Lord two thousand and nineteen
>Airshit thread with 90 replies

What the fuck is wrong with you guys

You need the blowback thats the hole point.

Then just skip to live rounds with snapcaps mixed in. No need for airsoft. Save money.

Because you can hunt with a .177. And now there are frangible BBs so you can plink steel too.

Attached: AVT1013.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

>Then just skip to live rounds

a day of shooting costs more than an airsoft gun

way more expensive airsoft is reusable less cleaning and CO2 is cheap.

150 dollars worth of live rounds will make you a better shooter than spending that money on an airsoft gun.

CO2 blowback isn’t enough to train for a flinch.