Glocks jamming on bodycam videos

youtube.com/watch?v=PEhT5wqn9tY

I thought glocks were supposed to be reliable.
Why is it that I'm seeing glocks jam on bodycam videos all the time?

Attached: really makes you think6.png (640x640, 708K)

glocks jam all the time but that's only if youre lucky. if not then itll blow your hand off. go for a SIG or 1911

OH NO NO NO
only sig worth anything is older p22x guns.

Do they really jam that much though?

What about the M17?

>expecting cops to maintain anything
lol

Do they really need that much maintenance?
It looked like a fairy new gun in the video I posted.

*Crack* *sip* aaaah yes the 911

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

>Do they really jam that much though?
oh sure, if they only jam when you mean to shoot someone then its not that bad.

Probably because people with little training in high stress situations are limpwristing them.

Police weapons don't get fired very much. They usually only shoot a couple dozen rounds at yearly qualifications. They can look new because they're rarely used but be several years old and never see so much as a drop of oil or a cleaning sometimes.

Daily reminder, blue lives don't matter. If given the order they WILL come for your firearms.

Attached: da70e2f93974ddc69ac54c2399c496f1c228d35965d678611ab1cea2ece96681.jpg (1242x1656, 246K)

That cop didn't seem like the type to not shoot very much, lol

if given the order they will kill innocent men, women, and chilren. including your mother, father, wife, and kids. they are not on your side

>Anaheim
Disney Gay SS but nowhere to shoot

I understand that was a joke, but for all we know, that could be 90% of all bullets he fired that year. In general, an average civilian gun owner shoots significantly more per year than an average police officer, since it's a hobby to us and just part of the job to them more often than not.
But anyway, my point is that any civilian owned gun is less likely to jam than a department-owned gun of the same model since they are better cared for by more skilled users (jams can come from technique, too). It's not just the brand of gun that impacts rates of jams.

Glocks are pieces of shit. Here's another cop vid of a Glockshit jam.
That shit will get you killed.

Attached: 1558327173084.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Sure is Boomer in this thread

All guns jam eventually its all about how well you're trained and how good you are under pressure everyone should be ready for a jam on any semi auto pistol period.

Not the guy you replied to, but my EDC has never jammed in about 2.5k rounds over 7 years.
And I've seen glocks jam all the time, so idk.
Glocks also have hideous ejection patterns. Taken brass to the face more with them than any other gun.

Put around 1000 rounds through my Glock 21 without having it jam once. Maybe cops don't know how to clean a firearm. Only complaint I have is the ejecting case goes wherever the fuck it wants.

still reserved about it. also
>striker fired

glockfag seething, july 5th 2019

The police threatened to "light him up" for refusing to comply with the investigation. Despite being a reference to a tasing, they explicitly told the unarmed suspect they would use lethal force

people who mindlessly hate on glocks either don't own any guns or own a 1911 and a 30-06 bolt action and think .22 will bounce around inside your skull, prove me wrong

Glock 17 (Gen 3) owner here. The grip angle is shit. The trigger is spongy. The accessory rail is proprietary trash. The recoil spring and rod is dinky. The magazine follower gets chewed up for daring to load to capacity. Worst of all,
you could buy a Smith and Wesson for the same shitty pistol, but for fewer shekels

>All guns jam eventually
nigger pls. I CC a Mak and have fired over 2000 rounds through it and it never jammed. Not even a slow or weird ejection. Glocks will never be as reliable as Maks. Never!

And? How fucking RETARDED do you have to be to take a weapon from a cop???
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

1. Lack of training with odd firing positions and stress, weak hand strength
2. shitty grip angles on pistols make them easier to limpwrist
3. hollowpoint ammo
Combine the three and you have a cop one-hand firing a striker pistol in an uneven stance with the most jam-prone ammo. The cops carrying P226's don't seem to have this issue.

This. When he was firing and the stoppage happened he had the bottom of the mag resting on the steering wheel. I'm not even a glock fan but you can söy wrist anything.

GLOCKNADE!!11!!!!1!!!

Look at the way he's firing. When he pulls the gun back in from the recoil he's hitting the windshield, and theres broken glass falling on him and his partner. It seems most likely to me that either his barrel coming into contact with the windshield kept it from coming properly back into battery, or more likely a piece of glass fell into the chamber. Despite what retards on this board say, glocks are extremely reliable under normal circumstances, and no, they do not blow up.

Granted, since he survived, a lawsuit could be formed against the department and legal team could use the officers language against them