One Year in Hell

I'm sure most of you have read this.
If not, here it is:
silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/
I wanted to start up a "civil and friendly" general discussion, I'm interested hearing what you think.

Attached: shelby-1.png (1200x628, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a368790.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>one year
that's a rookie number

hopefully we get at least 8 next time around

Wasnt this guy proven to be a fake though?

In short: civil war boogaloo and stfu sucks so instead of mouth watering over it actually happening we should be actively working against it and if it does occur our goal shouldn't be to kill everyone we can but instead to protect our communities and resources.

fag

>Wasnt this guy proven to be a fake though?
It's been debunked dozens of times. It exists now as a Jow Forums meme and a way to bait people into debating.

Attached: 1540934437737.jpg (1280x723, 109K)

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Will I ever achieve that level of aesthetics Jow Forums?

Gayeee

I don’t know if this story is real or not, but this is how it happened for my family.
3 years without electricity
Food prices skyrocketed.
My family was the richest in town. My grandpas nickname was literally rich guy. By the end of the war we were as poor as everybody else. The whole fortune had been spent on groceries.
I believe the part where he said you could have a woman for a can of paté. My neighbor’s price was a can of pasteta.
Whenever someone would leave for a refugee camp gypsies would take over their house. When they left, they left with all the stuff.
There was absolutely no law. My town had a pedo rapist that operated with impunity. I don’t what happened with him after the war.
That’s about all I can think of.

Source? I always read this but there's never any proof

Google this report. It goes against what the guy claims.

Attached: 1553873083176.png (1125x2001, 238K)

Fake but not all of it is terrible advice

Neat, thanks m9

There isn't any. The author, Selco, claims he lived in a city of 6,000 people.
He mentions, but never posts, that report and says the population numbers prove selco is lying.
The report not only does not mention population during the war, but it only mentions population by region.
He then says that a record of PRE WAR REGIONAL POPULATION not being the same as a during war city population proves the author is lying. Page 30, in case you're wondering.

apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a368790.pdf

It has never been debunked. The guy has a registered business and a website, in addition to many interviews and a book. You can contact him yourself if you would like.

Attached: shtf bosnia.jpg (1504x2964, 1.6M)

>I wanted to start up a "civil and friendly" general discussion

You do know where you are right?

How do I know that this report isn't just some government agency saying "We did all we could, everything is fine." just to protect their reputation?

wat camo is that

Where did you live and what year was all this

Bosnia 92-96

There were literally 6 Bosnian enclaves where airdrops were done, and none of them were that small.
Most of the stuff he describes only happened in Serajevo anyway and it had considerably more people in it than that.

>he has a business!
Yeah it's not like fleecing preppers isn't a time-honored tradition. Would you like to exchange some worthless fiat currency for gold?

To make an omelette you gotta break some eggs

i'm with you man, communities will come together naturally. atleast here in montana we wont have too much of a problem lol

what city

>he has a business
The business of lying to attention and money. Lots of people are in that business.

You're probably a liar too!
user told me that no one lived in Bosnia and there was no crime and it was a wonderful time!

"enclaves are made up of numerous cities and rural regions.
You can not say from that report that there is any evidence that Selco is not being truthful.

the only thing fags like you wont be hungry for during the boogaloo is cock. polish up on your knob polishing technique there spanky.

my sister was friends with a girl from over there, that was one of the people that got brought to the states in the late 90's. she showed us pictures of her family and how all these people died from getting sick. just getting sick in the winter with no heat.

they had to save the wood for cooking and boiling water. her oldest brother died from stepping on a nail in a board in the back path that someone set up as a boobytrap near an old well in the country, and his foot went gangrenous and then he started puking all over and died. this was in the space of a week, and he was the healthiest member of their family. they hid her and her other sister and the girl cousins. because of the "turci" aka the bosniaks. they were like 14 when they were friends. they met in 2000 at school. she was a weird looking chick. very angular with creepy eyes.

The question is, in SHTF, how many people will arrive from less prosperous places with the intent to share your good fortune.

A village in the area of Cazin

You and your type have created an unsustainable social trajectory. The consequence is total war on you and the elite opportunistic parasites pushing you into the crosshairs. It's not the first time this has happened. Society will survive, you probably will not.

Attached: serveimage-3.jpg (438x317, 36K)

Few more details
My dad says it didn’t take long that all the wild game was hunted
My dad fought the whole time so I stayed with my grandpa. He spent a lot of money to buy a Swedish M96 for home defence, he already had a Tok before the war, which he pointed at people a few times.
Some other user mentioned disease and yes some children in the town died of pretty benign stuff like fever which you don’t worry about in 2019. Most of those kids only got gravestones after the war because nobody could afford them.

If you'd ever read a single book or even wikipedia article about the Yugoslav wars and Bosnia in particular you'd know he was full of shit.

IMO you're either Selco or you gave Selco money and you're in full post-purchase rationalization mode over it.

Related: "American Great Depression"
>Some studies indicate that as many as 7 million people may have died from starvation during the Great Depression.
This was during a tine when the population was mostly rural and family farms were common. Now the population is mostly urban and suburban with family farms being rare. Jow Forums, the food is the biggest weapon out there. Just ask the millions of Ukrainians that the ({(Bolsheviks)}) starved in the Holomodor. Better have two cans of beans for every box of bullets, frens.

>we should be actively working against it
>implying there is anything you can do to stop it
The entire post war system is unsustainable. There are currently drastic demographic shifts going on in the west that is causing irreparable damage to the institutions in place, economies are slowing down, and the ideological divide is there. All that needs to happen is for the fire to be lit. The best thing to do is prepare for the collapse because it will happen within our lifetime.

Why? Those in power have no right to be there and the fragile shell that is democracy in the west is starting to crack. You have oligarchs undermining the populace for their profit margins and political desire to creating cattle for consumption. It is now painfully obvious that governments do not give a flying fuck what happens to the citizens of a nation. If they did a metric fuckload of third world immigrants who are culturally alien would not be encouraged to come and stay, laws would make sense, and there wouldn't be an overwhelming desire to disarm law abiding citizens.

Attached: 1549987264826.png (610x458, 330K)

most likely M89 or M93 oak leaf pattern.

Post a link to your store so we can buy your water filters

>All that needs to happen is for the fire to be lit.
The fire rises.

bump