What’s the cheapest pistol I can buy with a silencer...

What’s the cheapest pistol I can buy with a silencer? I want a self defense weapon but I want it to look cool it has to be under 300$

Attached: E8B058BF-C78A-4C98-9D1B-7ED54F24A131.jpg (249x182, 6K)

If youre in the US, a used Hi point with an oil filter duct taped onto it.

A legal silencer is going to be a minimum of $220. If you just want it for cosmetics buy one of those beretta 71s that comes with a fake silencer. Its $300 for the gun before shipping and transfer fees.

>Under $300
Does not exist.

Ye, the YC-9 is coming out soon, huh? Like, $200 or so, I think.

Omg yes I heard about the yeet canon does it have like attachments and stuff and does subsonic ammo work for if

It has a threaded barrel, so it can accept suppressors, yes. I don't see why it wouldn't work with subsonic ammo.

Oh, it's got a rail, too, so you can throw a flashlight or laser on it.

Subsonic ammo should work but you still have to pay a $200 tax if you want the silencer legally. If you dont give a heck about doing it legally then it would be less than $50, even less if you buy one of those oil filter adapters.

Why is a silencer part of the criteria for a self defense weapon?

Maybe he lives in really tight quarters and doesn't want to deafen himself or his neighbors?

Or he's 15 years old more likely

>300 dollar budget
>Getting to be picky about the noise
A pair of muffs and a S&W SD9 will do him better in a tight quarters situation than anything within budget + can will ever do

Why would it be 200$ tax I’m in Washington State suppresers are legal
I might get a fake silencer maybe if it looks really bad ass and is way cheaper good idea!
I want my gun to look badass if that makes me a 15 year old ok
Sold. I’m buying the yeet canon

Federal tax.

I dont understand? what do you mean

Silencers are governed by the National Firearms Act of 1934. There is a $200 federal tax to make or own any NFA item.

Are you legitimately retarded?
I’m also getting that you’re like 18 but at 18 or even 12 I didn’t sound and wasn’t as retarded as you sound right now.
You’re just a big dumb fuck aren’t you big boy? Huh huh yes you are.

Kek

Attached: 1547582311250.jpg (640x500, 96K)

I know what tax is but they would not have 200$ in tax for a 100$ item thats not how tax works

Please let this be bait. That's how you can legally own a suppressor. 200 dollar tax stamp, come on man

Yah subsonic ammo works but U GOTTA GET THE 147 GRAIN AND 158 GRAIN SUBSONIC GOOD SHIT. The guys at the gun store dont know shit and will try to get you to buy 115 124 grainlet pleb shit. Let me tell you a story..

So this noguns ex Desert Storm veteran guy with a punisher logo tattoo at the ammo store said "Get 115 grain $28 box of HST for your 9 mill" I said "L-M-A-O, no wonder you israeli lovin Cux can only use Full Metal Jacket in the military, really cannot be trusted!!! Hand me that 20% off box of 147 JHP jew!!" He started crying!!!
He said "Use 115 man!!"
I said "Ur gana get me killed moran!! Hand me that WINchester"
He said "Ok, in 115?"
I said "Add 32 grains ya ngger lover!!!"

Then this group of DEVGRU ST6 were walking in and saw me and said "LEL KEK, I bet he shoots 124 grain!!" I held up my box and they said holy shit he is the REAL DEAL and THEY told ME "Thank you for ur service!"

Then these MARSOC cux walked in after and me and my new devgru homies rolled on the FLOOR laughing when they ordered a box of 124 grain to go """"""""""""""""shooting""""""""""""""""

Even this polish GROM was laughing dude. The gas station clerk snow leopard commando even came to say HA--HA.. SIRRY AMEWIKIN.

The DEVGRU bros were like just wait til Jow Forums hears about this one!! And we called the local police department on the marsoc 124 No-grainners and the cops came and were like "We use 124 grain too though"

The devgru bros and me were laughing so hard one of them said 124 grain? Shoot me faggot that shit tickles!

The local law enforcement officer shot the seal team 6 guy 15+1 times and the st6 guy laughed harder each time, wasn't even bleeding!!!

The cop went in full damage control too u shoulda seen it "Muh flowering muh flowering" LMFAO

Attached: (you)retard.jpg (4000x3000, 961K)

damn thats stupid. ill just buy a fake supresser with susonic ammo

Lurk more faggot